Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Female Lizardo OC wip

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

Female Lizardo OC wip Empty
PostSubject: Female Lizardo OC wip   Female Lizardo OC wip Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:37 am

Yes, I have a new character to be making into a full fledged OC.

Here she is: Female Lizardo OC wip Lizardo_by_jormungdang-d93m492
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Female Lizardo OC wip   Female Lizardo OC wip Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 8:16 pm

Jormungdang wrote:
Yes, I have a new character to be making into a full fledged OC.

Here she is: Female Lizardo OC wip Lizardo_by_jormungdang-d93m492

Umm Jorm? I like your character base buuuuut wouldn't some backstory be more appropriate for this section and make me like her more?
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Female Lizardo OC wip   Female Lizardo OC wip Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 5:41 pm

Oh, I'm not done. I just thought I should put up what I have to start.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Female Lizardo OC wip   Female Lizardo OC wip Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 6:09 pm

Alright So I think I have her OC page. Here we go:

Name: Nilanth Sharpclaws

Species: Torikutosei

Predatory Habits: Carnivourous Oppurtunist (Hard vore/ soft vore, whatever may fate bring)
Diet: Most if not all types of meat in the 10 inches-30 feet range, and yes, this includes human. Refrains from eating those she trusts, which admittedly are few in number.

Stature: Nilanth is quite tall for a girl standing at about 5'10 and weighing around 165 pounds. She is of an average width, and muscular as is common for Lizardo females. She has red hair, usually tied into a wild ponytail (like that in the picture above). Yellow snake eyes with slitted pupils glare at her surroundings and a clearly visible scar across her nose which stops at the middle of her cheeks complement her hairstyle. Usually, she bears somewhat of a snaggletoothed grin on her face as she's addressing strangers. She drops the act only after she's learned to trust you.

Character traits: Strongest personality traits: She is tenacious and will continue far past when others would have collapsed. This tenacity stems from her many encounters with do or die situations. This is not to say, she isn’t rational and levelheaded when she must be, more that she is set in her ways.

She believes in a trust system, and so once she has trust established with other individuals, she will hold you to it. If you fail to act upon your word, or to her expectations she will begin to trust you less and close her heart to you. Thus, it is important when approaching her to act trustworthy. Seeing as she herself has pride, that virtue is appreciated in others and if you display this pride or strength of will, she will become more open to you.

Weakest personality traits: Again, her tenacity is also her downfall, as she will continue to act as she is, despite serious injuries or any consequences. If you display reasons for her not to trust you, or you do not have a sense of your worth, she will close her heart to you and alienate you.

How does your character handle conflict: Nilanth is actually quite rational and believes that conflict need only arise when it must. She does believe in this odd trust system, where one individual, whether ally or enemy, could possibly make "friends" with her if they could prove that they were “trustworthy” according to her definition of the word.

Backstory:
Nilanth was born a Torikutosei Lizardo princess in the Nation of Drakia, a planet seperate from Felarya, third in line from the throne. From birth, her parents had noticed that Nilanth was a little different from the other dragons. Her horn and claws were much sharper and harder than even their own, and occasionally when throwing a temper tantrum Nilanth would cut her parents, giving them light gashes (this fact still embarrasses Nilanth today). And so Nilanth began to mature, gaining in size and strength but also growing more and more restless. Early one morning, she crept from the castle to wander the city, when she heard snarls and footsteps. Following the sound, she had found the barracks. Two soldiers were currently facing off in a ring drawn in the dirt, snarling at one another. Nilanth watched secretly, enthralled as the two dragons “danced” in this ring. For the next 100 years, Nilanth would sneak off to watch the dragons “dance” as the battlefield called her name in whispers. When the war with the stone dwellers began, she quickly found herself a spot in the army. She made friends there with a dragon named Blackbird Silvertongue. The "soldier princess and the rogue” they called them behind their backs. And in fact they got along really well due perhaps to their lives as soldiers. They were such good friends in fact, that Nilanth didn’t get embarrassed when Blackbird caught her eating. Nilanth normally would view this as embarrassing for due to the mutation that had hardened her claws and horn, her teeth had also hardened forcing Nilanth to eat very slowly and carefully. This also means that there is a slight accent to her speech because she has to enunciate different words…well differently.  

In a skirmish with the stone dwellers, she found herself facing her first opponent and her own “melody” to play. Taking to the air, just as the stone dweller’s teeth snapped shut beneath her heels, she circled it before it would dive underground and stabbed her horn into its back and heart. Nilanth found herself elected as one of the honor guard, and in running missions for the queen, the red-horned princess became a legend among the soldiers as something of a ghost story.

And then Nilanth’s nightmare came true. On the night of her sister, Silvertail’s 100 birthday, she found her sister’s body. Her sister had been assassinated, and judging by the scent it was her friend Blackbird. After the funeral, Nilanth tore through the halls of the castle enraged, a thousand thoughts whirling through her head. But predominantly, it was the most simple one that occupied her mind “Why?!!” Nilanth began to close her heart to others, subconsciously evaluating the trust she could place in each individual she met. To those who she deemed more trustworthy, she became more open. And vice versa. And to those that had harmed her so, she would tear limb from limb and devour them.

She was occupied entirely now with the war effort, and  vowed to herself that when she ascends the throne, Drakia will be in a better state than it was that day. This led her to seek more military might and technical improvements to the system. It was on such a quest that they found the gate, a polished ,black, mirror-like structure that seemed to ripple when touched. As no one else was brave enough to step through it, Nilanth chose to do so herself. This transported her to the world of Felarya, where she would relearn a very crucial rule. Eat and survive. Or starve and die. So, she began to eat.

Ability: Blessing of the Flame Goddess Mars: Nilanth also possesses a full-fledged dragon form that arises of her faith to the Flame Godess. In this form, Nilanth is a maturing dragon standing at 58 ft tall and weighing approximately 1.5 – 2 tons, with a wingspan of roughly 25 ft. Upon her wings she has painted the membrane of her wings with odd whorl patterns, of grey and white that seem to shift back and forth, almost imitating the clouds of the sky. She is covered in scales of a white-ish color, except for the tip of her tail and horns. She is of an average width for a dragon but is fairly muscular. Her eyes are the color of ice, and shine with the ghostly fire of a proud being. Her scales nearly shine, a pale glow cast by the light gleaming off of the polished surface. They are several inches thick and incredibly hard, stacked upon each other like plate mail. Around her eyes, the scales are smaller, more fluid, allowing for facial expressions. Her snout rounds into a curve, with two nostrils providing her sense of smell. The flesh inside of her mouth is a dark red, a great contrast to the six inch long razors which comprise her teeth. Forming a crest along her spine is a series of spikes, originally small but growing larger as you progress towards her back. In front of these spines, and on her forehead, there is a horn of hardened white bone, ending in an extremely sharp red point. She has, on occasion used this to spear the throat of the enemy. Perhaps, that is why it is red. Traveling down each leg, we find a five toed foot(paw?). Each toe ends in a six inch hooked claw, curved so that when it pierces flesh, it saws further into the wound as she rips it out ensuring larger wounds."

Last edited by Jormungdang on Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Female Lizardo OC wip   Female Lizardo OC wip Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 12:11 pm

Interesting enouhg to stand alone in her own story says I! Rather gripping read. Seems a little Xena-like to me, tortured backstory, trust issues and warrior tendencies. Her methods of combat are quite brutal but effective. ^^; Till I saw her "Dragon Drive"-like ablity I had doubted her survival and was quite curious to see how such a warrior would fare against the myriad arrays of monsters and man eating plants, let alone the cunning hunters, but it seems she has a trump card. Is that limited?
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Female Lizardo OC wip   Female Lizardo OC wip Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 3:30 pm

Yes, I would like it to be limited somehow but I'm having trouble picking a suitable limit.
Back to top Go down
felarya_refugee
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
felarya_refugee

PostSubject: Re: Female Lizardo OC wip   Female Lizardo OC wip Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 12:27 pm

Lizard amazon is still an Amazon! Sounds like a brave but fierce lady.
Back to top Go down
http://ashely-virgo.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Female Lizardo OC wip   Female Lizardo OC wip Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Female Lizardo OC wip
Page 1 of 1