Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya Jokes Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XionGaTaosenai
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

Felarya Jokes Thread Empty
PostSubject: Felarya Jokes Thread   Felarya Jokes Thread Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 10:00 pm

"Felarya is a great place for humans to learn about the power of friendship. Turns out, it's a pretty big deal when your friends can and would eat you if you weren't their friend."

"Not a day goes by that I don't want to move to Felarya. People think I'm crazy, but those people haven't worked at Walmart. Once you've heard Craig Robinson's 'Get All Your Gifts at Walmart' 20 times in a single day, you gain an instinctual urge to no longer be in the same universe as that establishment."

"Sir, you're under arrest for being a traitor to humankind and conspiring with predators." "Listen, I just want to make sure everyone gets to experience the joy of marinara sauce. What they decide to dip in it is their own business."

"Had a great day a couple weeks ago. Introduced the Giant Tree to karaoke. Relationship with Crisis: doing great! Relationship with Anna: strained."

A thread for Felarya-themed jokes. Feel free to add your own!

(Moved to Ideas discussion so it is with its sister, the Felarya rumours thread.)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Jokes Thread   Felarya Jokes Thread Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 2:12 pm

"In an age long past, the world was thrown into turmoil, covered by the darkness of Demechrelle's taint." "Her what?" "It spread across many lands, from Tolmeshal to the Pyrale Mountains, none could escape the destruction wrought by Demechrelle's taint." "Stop using that word." "Any with the misfortune of laying eyes upon the darkness would look to the skies in desperation, both fearful and awed by the sight of Demechrelle's taint." "Okay, now I know you're doing this on purpose." "But t'was not all bad - at least it smelled nice." "A ton of people died, you ass."
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
tkh1304
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
tkh1304

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Jokes Thread   Felarya Jokes Thread Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 7:29 pm

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
Back to top Go down
http://tkh1304.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Jokes Thread   Felarya Jokes Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya Jokes Thread
Page 1 of 1