Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

tori (my OC)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mlptransformers
Tasty morsel

tori (my OC) Empty
PostSubject: tori (my OC)   tori (my OC) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 6:16 am

name: tori
race: demi-chimera
height: 115 feet (35.05 meters)
sex: female

tori is a giant demi-chimera how lives near the lake of illusions. she is extremely voracious and because of her older age for a predator  and huge appetite (she is older than anko) she is believed to be the cause for the extinction of multiple small villages. she is extremely dangerous, and humans are her favorite meal. she is a highly specialized predator and will eat any human in sight.
she has short stubby horns  leaving some to believe that her hybrid species is a goat. she has a pot belly (not unlike menyssan) and rather large fat deposits around her limbs. despite this, she is a master of stealth and agility, and some say she uses her reality-bending power to keep her from making any noise. she is also incredibly strong, even for a 35 meter tall predator.

you are free to draw her if you have a DA, and i in fact hope you will draw her someday.
i hope someone draws her and she ends up in the wiki. that is all.
Back to top Go down
mlptransformers
Tasty morsel

tori (my OC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: tori (my OC)   tori (my OC) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 6:37 am

i realised that tori looks like a character from karbo's gallery- specifically the "vore vore vore" doodle. i'll drop a link:  ow.ly/YN1Bl

(she looks like the one towards the bottom between caylin, evaline and chaylass)
Back to top Go down

tori (my OC)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: Idea forums :: Character discussion-
Jump to: