Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Updated Naga Entry

Go down 
+3
Archmage_Bael
DarkOne
Shady Knight
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

Updated Naga Entry - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updated Naga Entry   Updated Naga Entry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 7:49 pm

Water-Nebula wrote:
(Sorry late to the party) I'm fine with a gender imbalance in nagas so I don't care that much, but I don't really think it makes sense. Giant nagas have 3 males confirmed on the wiki. As far as sapient predators go, that's a lot.

Well if we went by the gender ratios from the canonized wiki characters most races wouldn't have any males at all. It just so happens most people who make content about their characters happen to make them about female characters. There's really a lot more males than are represented.
Back to top Go down

Updated Naga Entry - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updated Naga Entry   Updated Naga Entry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 7:53 pm

Archmage_Bael wrote:
Water-Nebula wrote:
(Sorry late to the party) I'm fine with a gender imbalance in nagas so I don't care that much, but I don't really think it makes sense. Giant nagas have 3 males confirmed on the wiki. As far as sapient predators go, that's a lot.

Well if we went by the gender ratios from the canonized wiki characters most races wouldn't have any males at all. It just so happens most people who make content about their characters happen to make them about female characters. There's really a lot more males than are represented.

I know, but I can't help but notice the irony
Back to top Go down

Updated Naga Entry
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2