Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So How About that 2017?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ffoulkes
Naga food

So How About that 2017? Empty
PostSubject: So How About that 2017?   So How About that 2017? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 2:52 pm

Well, we missed the deadline to have a giant mecha fight in 2016 between Megabots and Kuratas. Might still happen but I'm betting more on 2017 now. Of interest is that other players are now getting involved, with a third mech unit group being prototyped / built. I need my Gundam carnage. And my backup job criteria met.

Additionally, it looks like the inertial propulsion fight is heating up (link for the uninformed). Pun intended. Inertial propulsion is like cold fusion; it's a great way to say "Wanna start a fight?" to your local science community. Ballsy of 'em to go straight for proving effect without known cause (and I use that loosely, EmDrive development / theorycrafting has been ongoing for years now), but I mean it's not like it's the first time we've done that *cough**cough*.
Back to top Go down
ChristianBethel
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
ChristianBethel

PostSubject: Re: So How About that 2017?   So How About that 2017? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2020 12:08 pm

Will this propulsion drive function in a manner similar to the Gravity Boosted Propulsion Drive found in the Halo series?
Back to top Go down
https://christianbethel.wordpress.com
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: So How About that 2017?   So How About that 2017? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2020 9:48 am

Locked for necroposting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So How About that 2017?   So How About that 2017? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So How About that 2017?
Page 1 of 1