Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Merry Christmas Everyone! 2016

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Merry Christmas Everyone! 2016 Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas Everyone! 2016   Merry Christmas Everyone! 2016 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2016 2:55 pm

Merry Christmas to everyone here! (Or as they say in Felarya Kris Maas!) http://www.felarya.com/wiki/index.php?title=Legends
I hope it is a great day to spend with your family and friends and a time to have fun! Not so much on presents! I will be going to and from my Grandma's house with my family, so I will be pretty much unavailable over that time!

Also, like on DA I wanted to share a very funny, out of character, and stupidly good Christmas album, The Pokemon Christmas Bash!
This is how I found it, and it a short version if you don't have time for the whole thing since its a review.

And the first song! (Others and a playlist can be found very easily, so I wont bother to link them!)

Merry Christmas Everyone! and have a great day!
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! 2016   Merry Christmas Everyone! 2016 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2016 3:58 pm

Merry Christmas Everyone! 2016 Red-go10
Back to top Go down
Veseere
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
Veseere

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! 2016   Merry Christmas Everyone! 2016 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2016 3:05 pm

Merry Christmas to you all, well at least for those who celebrate it. Happy Holidays to the rest of you. Unfortunately my Christmas commission is still unfinished; so that adorableness can't be posted. However I do have a SWTOR one for my guilds Merry Sithmas party! Hope y'all have a wonderful time with your families!

"May the Holiday Spirit be with you!"

Merry Christmas Everyone! 2016 Oc1nos10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! 2016   Merry Christmas Everyone! 2016 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas Everyone! 2016
Page 1 of 1