Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Vore Idea you may like :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamVore
Tasty morsel

New Vore Idea you may like :D Empty
PostSubject: New Vore Idea you may like :D   New Vore Idea you may like :D Icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 8:02 pm

Hello everyone please read the full post.I have got a brand new idea for vore lovers. There is generally two types of vore, soft vore and hard vore, I have always liked and will love soft vore and I am totally against hard vore. If i can't go inside and feel as far as possible, what's the logic of being devoured by a beautiful girl. However, I found an awesome idea which will take this to a new level, where (I hope) both the soft vore lovers and the hard vore lovers will be happy. So here comes the Idea, where these two meets. In this new scenario, the Mighty Giantess (the predator) will temporarily swallow you (the prey) whole and alive into her stomach. When you will reach into her stomach she will keep you there for a while, until the digestion process kills you. But you are not completely digested, half digested maybe, your flesh and blood are still there, but you are dead because of the hit of the acid, then she pulls you back in her mouth, like cows ruminate their foods later. Here starts the hard vore part. When she brings you back to her mouth, it already starts to look bloody, and her tongue becomes red from your blood.(because you are half digested) her mouth fills up with your blood and then as she opens her mouth to show viewers the condition in her mouth, they will see your half digested body coated with her stomach juices and saliva and it is damn screwed because of the situation you went through when you were in her stomach. Whatever, then she closes her mouth and starts to chomp the crap out of your body, parts you into pieces by her super strong maw and shreds you as hard as she can and drinks the juices, which are coming out of your shredded limbs and bones. She savors your every taste as she is gulping down your juices and blood. Until your body becomes nothing but the pulp of your remainings. Then she swallows that too. Good thing for soft vore lovers, is that you don't have to feel any of these gory moments, because it will be done after you are dead in the digestion process, so for the prey it will remain a softvore death, and those who love hard vore, will still be able to enjoy the later process, because in hardvore the prey dies so quickly, therefore, it is not necessary the prey to be alive while getting chewed up. That's it. How do you like my idea? comment below. It seems super hot to me. If you liked the idea and you are an artist, please make something like that as soon as possible, or if you are not an artist but liked the idea, share my idea with other artists to encourage them to make such things. And if you don't mind, it would be very nice, if you include my name in a special thanks for the idea section, while making something like that, if you use my idea, no biggie though. Thanks for reading, comment below Smile
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

New Vore Idea you may like :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vore Idea you may like :D   New Vore Idea you may like :D Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 8:07 pm

I don't see any difference from pure hard vore honestly. It reminds me of the way monster movies and some anime do it only more....descriptive. ^_^; If you don't enjoy hard vore then don't RP/Read it! I filter everything I read and only encounter it accidentally now and then and usually not by choice.
Back to top Go down

New Vore Idea you may like :D
Page 1 of 1