Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a Felaryan Night!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a Felaryan Night! Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas to all, and to all a Felaryan Night!   Merry Christmas to all, and to all a Felaryan Night! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2017 7:32 pm

Hey everyone, Just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone else! I hope you all are enjoying this festive time of year!

I'm also curious how you all plan to celebrate the holidays, so be sure to let me know if you want!

As for me, I get up about 5 am on Christmas Eve (tomorrow) and work until 1:45 pm. Then me and my family go to my Grandma's house for a bit, before going to our Christmas church service, then back home. On Christmas day, my family opens presents at our house, before going back to my Grandma's to open more gifts there and spending the whole day there. Though, I'll probably be quite tired by then! (Since this is my first year working, and so early too!) But, i'm sure it will be fine.

Also, I wanted to ask, since this is the first year I've asked for pretty much nothing for Christmas, has anyone here felt the same? I guess for me, that if there is something I want, I just go and buy it most often, and also, there really isn't much that I want. Honestly, all I want this Christmas is for me and my family to be happy, and just have a relaxing Christmas time!

Anyway, that's all I have to say for now! Sorry I haven't posted anything recently, I've just been very busy/tired.

I look forward to seeing what the rest of you have to say, and once again, Merry Christmas (or Kriss-mas as it is in Felarya!)
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a Felaryan Night! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to all, and to all a Felaryan Night!   Merry Christmas to all, and to all a Felaryan Night! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2017 11:12 am

Merry Christmas!

Unfortunately I've been working mad hours for the past couple weeks. Today is the first day I've had off since a week before christmas.

I've asked for nothing every year, and expect nothing, and every year I'm surprised when people get me things. Its really heartening. Its only a few items, but that's all I need. I'm not a kid who requires 30 presents and legos every year. Anymore. XD I got a really awesome Zelda mug, with the logo on it. When the cup gets hot, the logo turns the whole cup into a map of Hyrule! Very Happy

Got some video games from friends on steam, christmas PJs, some sock-slipper things, and a few others.

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a Felaryan Night!
Page 1 of 1