Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PonyboyAce's OC: Donovan Illirac

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ponyboyace
Helpless prey
Ponyboyace

PonyboyAce's OC: Donovan Illirac Empty
PostSubject: PonyboyAce's OC: Donovan Illirac   PonyboyAce's OC: Donovan Illirac Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 12:56 am

Here is my character I'm using in my current stories. Figured I'd get some feedback from the people that have been doing this for a while. Anything you see that I could iron out, please feel free to give me feedback.

Name: Donovan Illirac
Species: Human
Sex: Male
Height: 5’11’’
Weight: 130 lbs
Skin Color: Caucasian
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Grey

Physical Description: Donovan is a pale human male with a light build. His long, brown hair grazes his shoulders and is parted on the left side of his head. His eye color tends to fluctuate a bit between grey, hazel and blue, but they are grey most of the time. These eyes seem to show hints of wisdom in them, indicating he is more aware and knowledgeable than might originally be assumed. He can most often be found wearing a short-sleeved shirt and long pants. There is very little on him in the way of facial hair; he never saw the appeal of it, at least not on himself.

Unique Traits: He is very alert and has been known for his attention to detail. His eyesight and hearing are keener than the average human, the latter sense has proven invaluable when it comes to music. This sense is so sharp that he can identify a random note played. For example, if one were to play a random note on a piano, Donovan could play the same note without physically seeing what note was originally played. This parlor trick might be more useful to him back on his home world than on Felarya however.

Background: Donovan is a trained musician. He has performed on many instruments, but the guitar is his favorite. With his skills, he was able to make a career from the guitar and even a bit of a name for himself in his home city of Sal Sagev. He has taken such a liking to the guitar, and the music written for it, that he studied the necessary techniques for composing his own works. His ultimate goal was to be known worldwide for his wonderful compositions. He was about to take the first step along that path via a car ride to a nearby city when fate through him onto a different path. After a severe storm and a freak tornado, Donovan woke up in the wrecked vehicle in the middle of a mysterious forest; he was now in Felarya. Now, his only thoughts are on survival and finding help and guidance on how he arrived in this strange land. Once he obtains that information, perhaps he will be able to return to his home.

Personality: Donovan has always been rather easygoing. When the world isn’t out to get him (or eat him), he usually greets the world with a smile on his face and goes with whatever happens in life. Once Donovan has accepted you as a friend, his loyalty becomes his most prominent feature, and he will stick by your side through rough times provided you remain a worthy friend. Should you continually fall into the same figurative pitfalls and not learn from your mistakes, his loyalty will be questioned. He wants to help his friends, but doesn’t feel the need to help those who cannot help themselves.

He is not much of a fighter. Apart from not being built for brawling, Donovan has always been a man of words. Anger and fighting have never been in his nature; he will rarely ever throw a punch even if punches are being thrown at him. This trait of his may not do him many favors in the strange, hostile land he currently finds himself in, but there is always more than one way to evade a scuffle.
Back to top Go down

PonyboyAce's OC: Donovan Illirac
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: Idea forums :: Character discussion-
Jump to: