Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Dark Mind...Also some OCs I made.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gregjow
Helpless prey
gregjow

My Dark Mind...Also some OCs I made. Empty
PostSubject: My Dark Mind...Also some OCs I made.   My Dark Mind...Also some OCs I made. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 1:53 am

G.J.
My Dark Mind...Also some OCs I made. 46940_10

A total psychopath. The being known as G.J. is not a human, at least not anymore. He has transcended that plane and is close to that of a living god.

Although five years ago when he was fifteen he met a man from another world who told him a secret and gave him The Gift. With this powerful artifact he can turn his imagination into a weapon by warping the fabric of space time and trapping his victims in a psychic sandbox of sorts. There is one rule for invoking The Gift: it must be used as wager in a game or contest of skill. If you lose your soul is forfeit and you become a Voice which is totally under G.J's control. Not much worse fates out there.

He has come to Felarya because it's rich in powerful souls he can add to his collection. Evil laugh

However this guy wants to stop that.
Quincy Merlot
My Dark Mind...Also some OCs I made. Downlo10
Dimensional hobo who was supposed to get The Gift but instead picked up the wrong artifact and now is stuck with a cursed mirror. Ha ha! He is incredibly jealous of G.J. and has been following him using Mirrors to try and get him to come to The Sandbox. Creepy isn't he? Why doesn't G.J. just make him a Voice to command you ask? Logical but there's one problem: he can Reflect himself and create endless souless copies. Empty calories bleagh. sobsob  Thankfully G.J. doesn't need to fight this bratty pipsqueak because he has...

Wakiza Reed
My Dark Mind...Also some OCs I made. 3595_r10
Wakiza was a foreign exchange student living in Japan and great player of the game Cardfight Vanguard. Unfortunately her world was just a Shadow Earth and she ended up changing  time. That's a sin and if you do that a Corrector, yes those guys, will find you and try to erase you to correct the timeline. G.J. stepped in and protected Wakiza with his Giftdiscovering she had The Gift too and tragically he found her interesting enough to make into a voice...except her gift Protects her from him and Quincy. She is a valuable shield and allowed to stay Human for now but must follow where G.J. leads if she ever wants to find her Shadow Earth ever again. Evil laugh
Back to top Go down
gregjow
Helpless prey
gregjow

PostSubject: Re: My Dark Mind...Also some OCs I made.   My Dark Mind...Also some OCs I made. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 1:53 am

Don't worry I will make characters more suited to this universe but I need roots...
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: My Dark Mind...Also some OCs I made.   My Dark Mind...Also some OCs I made. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 10:50 pm

Interesting trio. However that's not exactly how correctors work exactly. They do delete anomalies but not minor ones. In Felarya, if you'll look under the Chronology, they erased whole eras and screwed up physics on a regular basis...Deity level power or above.

>.> I would personally advise against using OP (overpowered) characters as the goal is to get eaten in Felarya. Even in adventure stories.
Back to top Go down
gregjow
Helpless prey
gregjow

PostSubject: Re: My Dark Mind...Also some OCs I made.   My Dark Mind...Also some OCs I made. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 5:46 pm

jedi-explorer wrote:
Interesting trio. However that's not exactly how correctors work exactly. They do delete anomalies but not minor ones. In Felarya, if you'll look under the Chronology, they erased whole eras and screwed up physics on a regular basis...Deity level power or above.

>.> I would personally advise against using OP (overpowered) characters as the goal is to get eaten in Felarya. Even in adventure stories.

Yeah I looked them up. Made a mistake will write a new thing I touught of yesterday to fill that story out.

He isn't as OP as he looks. Trust me he's very weak by comparison.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Dark Mind...Also some OCs I made.   My Dark Mind...Also some OCs I made. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Dark Mind...Also some OCs I made.
Page 1 of 1