Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have a suggestion for a new forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
naughtylittleboy
Tasty morsel

I have a suggestion for a new forum Empty
PostSubject: I have a suggestion for a new forum   I have a suggestion for a new forum Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2021 7:08 pm

What I like to see is a section for people to make Discrete  off site role play ads which would take play somewhere of their choosing and be broken into categories for example

Male seeking Male
Male seeking Female
Female Seeking Male
Female Seeking Female

People would make a very discrete ad with their personal contact information

For example Male seeking Female player for vore role play
please contact me at my email below
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: I have a suggestion for a new forum   I have a suggestion for a new forum Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2021 11:20 pm

Well hello there new person! Nice to meet ya. Sorry to tell you though we have no plans to make any new forums we have the Discord Servers and they are more than enough to make up for the loss of the forum. This sort of site is sadly on the decline and Discord and other IM engines are the wave of the future. If you want to be vetted you can get in on the Discord as we have RP Request thread.
Back to top Go down
naughtylittleboy
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: I have a suggestion for a new forum   I have a suggestion for a new forum Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2021 6:07 am

I kinda of stated that wrong, I was not referring to creating a whole new forum but a section to this forum a sub forum , as far as discord I hate that thing.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: I have a suggestion for a new forum   I have a suggestion for a new forum Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2021 12:50 pm

naughtylittleboy wrote:
I kinda of stated that wrong, I was not referring to creating a whole new forum but a section to this forum a sub forum , as far as discord I hate that thing.

My brother you can create whatever you like here but this place is dead XD Discord is the only place we're at these days. Felarya doesn't have Amino so the only place you'll still find active slow discussion is in Karbo's Deviations for the most part. Even the main group page mostly has n00bs looking for the discord link or advice on how to get started as a writer or RPer in Felarya.

Believe me I'm not happy to see the death of Forums, I grew up on them figuratively and literally, but they are going the way of the average Fairy Hunter with a Net's career ^_^;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a suggestion for a new forum   I have a suggestion for a new forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have a suggestion for a new forum
Page 1 of 1