Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newbie here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dataway
Tasty morsel

Newbie here Empty
PostSubject: Newbie here   Newbie here Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2022 2:40 pm

Um, hey
I'm well aware that it's 2022, probably over 10 years since the thriving of this community. I'm a little disappointed I missed the golden age, I absolutely would have joined sooner if I had the ability to.

Yeah, I'm newer around here, and I just made a forum account. I'm really interested in Felarya. More so the community aspect. So I just have a few questions.

Is the community gone? Dead? Am I far too late?
Is there a discord or something with even minimal active members?
If the answers so far are "no" and "yes", is there any way I could join?

Thanks to whoever answers.. if anyone does, assuming there's still some life left here.
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

Newbie here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie here   Newbie here Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2022 8:18 am

dataway wrote:
Um, hey
I'm well aware that it's 2022, probably over 10 years since the thriving of this community. I'm a little disappointed I missed the golden age, I absolutely would have joined sooner if I had the ability to.

Yeah, I'm newer around here, and I just made a forum account. I'm really interested in Felarya. More so the community aspect. So I just have a few questions.

Is the community gone? Dead? Am I far too late?
Is there a discord or something with even minimal active members?
If the answers so far are "no" and "yes", is there any way I could join?

Thanks to whoever answers.. if anyone does, assuming there's still some life left here.

It's not as busy as it used to be but you can still connect to people on the Felarya DeviantArt group. I'm probably going to be doing some new art when I can. I'll link you to the group if you haven't seen it already. Felarya Deviant Art

dataway likes this post

Back to top Go down

Newbie here
Page 1 of 1