Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flee or fight?

Go down 
+22
FalconJudge
Crivella
OneofMany
Prof.Nekko
Oldman40k2003
Stabs
GREGOLE
Archmage_Bael
JohnDoe
asaenvolk
SuperPieGuy9
Rythmear
Googlememan
A-Eadie
Zoekin
Mickilla
Pendragon
Ewin
Mentalguy
Nervan
Malahite
Warrior3000
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

Flee or fight? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flee or fight?   Flee or fight? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:29 am

GREGOLE wrote:
Flamethrowers actually have far fewer restrictions than most heavy weapons in America. May have something to do with how easily you can make one yourself

true, anyone ever heard of using hair spray and a lighter? home made flamethrower right there. tried to kill a spider outside like that. im SUCH a pyromaniac XD
Back to top Go down
Oldman40k2003
Oldman40k2003

PostSubject: Re: Flee or fight?   Flee or fight? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:12 pm

Archmage_Bael wrote:
true, anyone ever heard of using hair spray and a lighter? home made flamethrower right there. tried to kill a spider outside like that. im SUCH a pyromaniac XD

That's not really a flame thrower though... or at least not the type of flame thrower that, even in large scale, would bother a predator.

A flamethrower's real damage comes from the fact that they shoot a flammable liquid onto a target, which then sticks there and burns, heating the target up and using up all the oxygen in the immediate vicinity.
Back to top Go down
http://oldman40k2003.deviantart.com/
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Flee or fight?   Flee or fight? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:42 pm

well, yeah. >_<
Back to top Go down
JohnDoe
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Flee or fight?   Flee or fight? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 7:41 pm

Archmage_Bael wrote:
JohnDoe wrote:
Well, if cartoons have taught me anything, all I gotta do is drop an anvil on the predators head.

fairy: *comes out from another direction* that was my illusion silly!*

Cue boxing glove on a spring!
Back to top Go down
Prof.Nekko
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Prof.Nekko

PostSubject: Re: Flee or fight?   Flee or fight? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:26 pm

well running is just a useless endevor, a giant pred is always going to be considerably faster then you and you would be caught within seconds unless extreme luck is on your side and it manages to trip, which is highly unlikely. Best bet is to just stand your ground and get ready for a battle, granted you are most likely going to lose big time, but you have a more likely chance of the pred admiring your spunk and determination for survival for standing up to them by yourself, and may even possibly let you go (once more highly unlikely, but more likely then them tripping over themselves long enough for you to run away)
Back to top Go down
OneofMany
Tasty morsel
OneofMany

PostSubject: Re: Flee or fight?   Flee or fight? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:11 pm

Hmm, from what I've read in the wiki running away isn't that good of a idea you'll just get eaten/run in to a different predator, What will i do? flee or fight that's a hard choice well as long as it's not a fairy I'll fight Tooth n' Nail to the bitter end, if it is a fairy well there isn't much luck getting away from one of those so I'll just ask if i can write my will and let her eat me and be done with it.
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: Flee or fight?   Flee or fight? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:50 pm

^ Or swat her while she's tiny, in your face and taunting you, like they almost invariably seem to do.
Back to top Go down
Prof.Nekko
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Prof.Nekko

PostSubject: Re: Flee or fight?   Flee or fight? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 4:13 pm

Fairy meet flyswatter... I like it
Back to top Go down
Crivella
Helpless prey
Crivella

PostSubject: Re: Flee or fight?   Flee or fight? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:15 pm

umh if in the trip through dimesion i'd become a good battle wizard i'd try to fight with al my might if i'm going to be my self i wouldn't run but try to look as much different as i can from normal preys who run or beg. Umh trying to look as if I don't care might work as telling to the pred all about his life if i know her(it's better her)/him else pale start to pray
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Flee or fight?   Flee or fight? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:32 pm

Meh. I'd try to strike up a nice conversation, no fear... then die horribly. I suck.
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
MrNobody13
Great warrior
Great warrior
MrNobody13

PostSubject: Myself?   Flee or fight? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:29 am

Myself in Felarya

Me: *pops up in Felarya* Wat?
Predator: *shows up*
Me: *stares*
Predator: *stares*
Me: *stares*
Predator: *stomach growls*
*ten seconds later*
Me: *sprinting though the jungle* YEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Predator: Wait, I just want to eat you!

Moral of the story: I would run. Or hide. Negotiations would mostly be myself screeching incoherently.
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Flee or fight?   Flee or fight? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:08 am

Whip it out and see where that gets you. Its got about as good a chance of anything else working and the upside has added benefits.

Edit: I appologize for the comment my evil self just made. It might be considered inappropriate.
Back to top Go down
dragonjaj
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
dragonjaj

PostSubject: Re: Flee or fight?   Flee or fight? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:44 am

"Id ask the hot man eating giantess/ giant tauren/ faeries/ other if she'd let me lose my verginaty to her before she eats me.
Back to top Go down
http://dragonjaj.deviantart.com/
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Flee or fight?   Flee or fight? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 7:35 am

I'd spam teleports. Failing that, I'd blow stuff up. Failing THAT, I'd use my knowledge of Felarya to get to safety. If for some reason none of that works, I'd draw my sword and fight. Should I get beaten (the likely outcome), I can use my sword to attack from the inside (most likely not gonna work) or commit suicide.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flee or fight?   Flee or fight? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flee or fight?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2