Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)

Go down 
+9
Haar
The Nordic Ninja
Warrior3000
Pendragon
Googlememan
Daimo
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Rua
mikeimp
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:12 am

((Okay, can Mordal control the Oozaru form? I know Prince T'Lani can, for obvious reasons and is about 85ft big.))

While waiting for Baras to answer, T'Lani looked around 'I cannot sense anything serious around for a good distance' and smiled slightly "We seem to be pretty much alone."
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:17 am

(Okay, sounds good.)

Baras was doing a a 'walk the dog' trick with his yo-yo when he heard Mordal talk to him. He put the yo-yo in his pocket and turned to face him. "Oh, don't worry, it's fine. You two were having a conversation and I didn't want to interrupt. Anyway, the name's Baras. Pleased to meet ya!" said Baras, offering his hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:19 pm

Mordal shook Baras's hand. "Nice to meet you too, Baras." After making his aquaintences with the two, Mordal looked to he northeast. "Hey, what do you guys say we explore some more?"

((Yes, he can control his Oozaru form.))
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:53 pm

"Alright, sounds fun!" said Baras. "I'm always up for a little adventure!"
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:55 pm

"Alright!" Mordal said as he smiled and gave a thumbs up.

((I'm changing his Oozaru form to 75 feet high))
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:36 pm

T'Lani nodded "Ok". Looking around, he pointed to the right "There seems to be less people over there, so I say we go that way." He moved his tail so it wasn't wrapped around his waist 'Much better.'
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:09 pm

After some traveling, the trio made it to an open field. The moons were full, although Mordal hadn't realized this yet. "So guys, how long have you been in Felarya?" His tail started to twitch, and he finally looked into te moons. "Oh no." He whispered. His hear rate began to hasten as his body pulsated with every heart beat. His eyes became white as his tail twitched faster.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:19 pm

T'Lani was walking with the others "Only abou..". trailing of when he casually glanced up and saw the moon. He stopped moving, his tail twitching slightly, before it dropped to the ground, his eyes blank. After a few seconds of his heartbeat getting faster, his teeth began to sharpen and he started growing.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:24 pm

As Baras was about to answer Mordal's question, he noticed that the Saiyans' eyes were beginning to go blank and that their tails were starting to twitch. "Hey, are you guys okay?" Baras asked. He then noticed T'Lani's tail wasn't twitching, and that he was beginning to grow. 'This isn't good, is it?' he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:30 pm

After a few moments T'Lani had grown to almost 20ft, getting larger as well as taller with larger red eyes. His appearance now almost like a monkey, he roared once and continued to grow.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:42 pm

'...That is DEFINITELY not good!' he thought to himself. He then pressed a few buttons on his gauntlet, and a screen popped up saying,

Defense Mode Activated
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:39 pm

Mordal transformed along with T'Lani as his teeth grew sharper and he slowly grew dark brown fur all over his body and a snout, screaming as his voice became deeper, then formed into a deep roar. By now, he grew to 50 feet tall, and still grew. His eyes became red, and once he was finally seven feet tall, he was an Oozaru, or Great Ape, and began beating his chest as he roared.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:24 am

T'Lani went through a similar process, except continuing to grow to over eighty feet. After a few minutes of monkey-business, he started to calm down and regained focus. Slightly disoriented from rapid size-change, he held his head and looked around "Why is the moon only around when you don't need it?"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:29 am

Seeing T'Lani calm down, Baras breathed a sigh of relief and turned off the defense system on his gauntlet. "So...does that always happen when the moon comes out for you guys? For a second there, I thought you were going to go berserk or something." said Baras, approaching the now eighty-foot giant T'Lani.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:53 am

T'Lani looked down at Baras "Any Saiyan who still has a tail will change if they see a full moon, though only if they see it directly." He tried to wrap his tail around his waist, forgetting he is now too big for that "I was trained to control this form, even adult commoners could control it to a limited degree."

He looked over at Mordal 'I wonder if he can control it?'
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:48 pm

Mordal groaned as he regained conntrol. "I actually became a Golden Oozaru once by looking at the Earth from a different planet. That's how I became a Super Saiyan 4."
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:32 pm

T'Lani raised an eyebrow (well, he would if he had them as an Oozaru) "Oh, so that's how it works? I'm going to have to experiment with that some time." He looked around at the forest "I think it's safe to say we won't get many challenge's in this form. He might not be so lucky." He looked down at Baras for the last part.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:42 pm

Baras just shrugged and said, "Oh, well. Easy come, easy go. ...So...now what do we do?"
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:01 pm

Mordal looked at the moons of Felarya once more, in particular the moob that was full. "I honestly have no Idea. Maybe we will meet one of the native predators."
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 4:27 pm

T'Lani rolled his eyes "Oh yeah, that would be great! Personally, I would prefer to avoid them", even so, he started walking toward the forest muttering "Damn moon!"
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:12 pm

Mordal looked at T'Lani. "That's not what I meant..." He muttered. He bent down and placed his right hand on the ground next to Baras. "Need a lift?"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:53 am

Baras smiled as he looked up at Mordal, and said, "Sure! Thanks!" He then hopped onto Mordal's hand and sat down cross-legged on his palm. "Anyway, I think you were asking us a question earlier, Mordal. What was it again?"
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:11 pm

"I was just asking how long you've been in Felarya." Mordal followed T'Lani as he kept his eyes sharp for any predators.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:45 pm

"Not for long, actually. I've only just got here myself. You see, I was attempting to use time/space technology I had recently installed in my gauntlet. The only problem was that it still had a few glitches that I accidentally missed, and when I attempted to use it, the technology backfired on me, and that's how I got here. Pretty nice place from what I can tell." said Baras. "So do you know anything specific I need to know about this place? I'd hate to be caught off-guard."
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:11 am

T'Lani didn't turn back "I was only brought here recently, and only long enough to find one predator. She attacked us until some Jedi directed her toward some people in the distance."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next