Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First day

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

First day - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day   First day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:25 am

rose looked at ha'dara and sat down on his hand "i don't think i'll ever get used to this"she says smiling weakly
Back to top Go down
Anemone
Helpless prey
Anemone

First day - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day   First day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:14 am

History: Silvia was born in a much more volcanically active area of Felarya than the jungle she lives in today. The lava made it much easier for her body to survive off of heat than oxygen, which fire burns through quite quickly. Her early history is quite unremarkable, as it mostly involved eating, sleeping, growing, eating more.

At a young age, Silvia encountered a band of human slavers hiding out in the mountains. Instead of simply eating them like any less-curious Naga would do, she simply observed them, wonderign why so many of them were in little metal chains. As the weeks went by and the slave caravan came and went, her curiousity only grew until one day, after following them for weeks, she appraoched the caravan, taking the chained slaves in her hand and slurping them down one by one until they explained to ehr exactly what was going on. Roughly three slaves later, she got her answer and pulled the slaves trapped in ehr throat out, keeping them for herself in the same way as they were meant to be kept. The slavers themselves, on the other hand, suffered a much tastier fate, being bound head to toe by the Naga and her newfound pets and swallowed one by one.

The use of the humans and their tiny hands proved itself again and again, from attracting other humans to eat to creating odd gadgets to decorate her den with, such as little houses, little carvings, and even much larger things that most Naga have never had, like a bed (A stone slab with harpie down and silk blankets, with the humans having made the blankets).

These days, Silvia's den has grown into its own version of a human city, and her status among her pets has become much more similar to that of a cult goddess. It has also developed itsw own code of law, with the only punishment being death by Vore.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Silvia looked upwards through the dense foliage, her crimson tail moving effortlessly over the tree bark beneath her. She had been waiting up in the trees for a certain person to come close enough to be her meal. The person was with another Naga though, so she had to be quick about grabbing them. Her body tensed up, then released as she flew off the branch, wrapping herself around the next oen over, which was going in a much better direction.

several branches later, She could see the tasty morsel below. Her tail coiled around the branch as she jumped as far as she could, her body swinging down after she reached as far as possible. Her mouth swung open as it flew towards her prey, snatching her as she flipped back up into the tree, the girl in her cheek and her teeth closed firmly to prevent her from slipping down her throat.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

First day - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day   First day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:22 am

rose had just been sitting casually on ha'dara's hand when suddenly without warning something had closed around her she screamed loud. rose could feel wet around hershe assumed that she must be in someone or somethings mouth "ah no let me go please"she says nervously she felt a tongue under her legs so deciding quick she decides to hit the tongue with her hands.
Back to top Go down
Anemone
Helpless prey
Anemone

First day - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day   First day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:28 am

Laughing, silvia's mouth opened, her tongue curling around her unfortunate victim as it slid out of her mouth. Blowing through her new mouth piece, she began whistling happily, stopping every once and a while to suck on her victim, enjoying the taste.

"So... who are you?" She giggled between whistling and sucking "You taste good..."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

First day - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day   First day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 4:34 am

rose had not liked what was happening to her and rose's face turned pale every now and then she felt fresh air before she was pulled back into the female naga's mouth "m..m...my n...n..name i...i..is r...r..rose"she says nervously
Back to top Go down
Anemone
Helpless prey
Anemone

First day - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day   First day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:26 am

Silvia laughed again, her head tilting up into a gargling pose and makign the respective sound. The only thing keeping her prey from sliding down her throat was the fold of her tongue over the prey's body. Her hand reached into her tongue, grabbing her prey's head and squeezing it slightly.

"Alright then, Rose. Would you prefer yourself eaten with or without condiments, or are you willing to do something for me to get yourself out of this situation?" Silvia giggled, picking her prey off her tongue and placing her on the end of her raised nose, allowing her to see the soaked girl up close.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

First day - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day   First day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:33 am

rose looked at the naga's face she felt the saliva slide down her body she was shaking with fear she listened to what the naga had to say with interest she thought to herself 'so i can go with condiment or without condiment i wonder what the condiment is hmm seems interestin.No wait what am i thinking i don't want to go not like this i wonder what it is she would have me do' and with that she looked once again at the naga saying "w....w...what w..would y...y..you h...h...have m..m..me do"
Back to top Go down
Anemone
Helpless prey
Anemone

First day - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day   First day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:47 am

"First of all, drop the shakeyness in your voice, its becoming a pain in the tail to understand anything you're saying. Second of all, your little tiny human hands are always making things. I want to know what stuff you've made or seen others make recently, and I want to know HOW to make it. Otherwise..." Silvia laughed, licking her lips audiably. It didn't need to be said what she could do.

"A nice massage or some praising of me and my generousity for letting such easy prey off easy might help your chances of avoiding getting dunked in sauce and slurped up."

Lying back on the branch, she smiled at her prey.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

First day - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day   First day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:59 pm

rose gulped nervously she didn't really know what to say she had made very few things in her time and still had no idea what they were or how they worked when she finnalyspoke up she did as was asked and spoke without any shakiness in her voice "well personally i haven't made that many things i just used to help my mum around the house so i never realy had the time to make anything"she says and then sighs she begin to massage the naga's hand wich holds her

Last edited by schoolhater on Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

First day - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day   First day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:08 pm

(Hope you guys don't mind me joining. I've put my character's bio in the spoiler tag to keep from taking up space. Just click it to pull it up.)

Spoiler:

As Baras was walking through the Felaryan woods, he was playing with a yo-yo, and whistling a tune that he had heard from somewhere. Of course, this is unusual behavior for a human, especially considering that he was considered a snack to most of the preds in Felarya. However, there was one thing that seperated Baras from most humans...he was prepared.

As he continued to walk, he looked up to see a humongous naga sitting there. Normally, he would've just ignored it and gone on it's way, but he noticed that the naga was holding a human. Naturally, Baras assumed that the naga was going to eat said human, and his good nature wouldn't leave another human to die, so Baras pressed a few buttons on his gauntlet, and teleported himself into the trees where the naga and the human were. Baras smiled at the naga, and said, "I'm sorry. Am I interrupting something?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

First day - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day   First day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:39 am

(not at all)

rose struggled hopelessly in the naga's grip before looking at the newcomer thinking 'great perfect just perfect'she sighs smiling weakly she looked at baras "oh no nothing at all realy"she says rolling her eyes
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

First day - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day   First day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:41 am

Ha'dara blinked a few times, surprised when something swung right past him and grabbed Rose. 'Swung?' he looked up and saw her with another Naga, calling up to her "Hey Naga, what are you doing with Rose?"
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

First day - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day   First day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:25 am

Baras cocked an eyebrow. "Nothing, you say? From the looks of it, you're drenched in saliva from being in that naga's mouth. I'd hardly call that 'nothing.'" He then heard someone else call to the naga up there with him, and looked down to see another naga, asking what she was doing with Rose. 'Rose, eh? That must mean the naga down there must know the human that THIS naga is holding. This looks like it'll be interesting.' Baras thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

First day - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day   First day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:15 am

((hello needing a reply here preferably from anemone))
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

First day - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day   First day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:56 am

(Well, since it doesn't seem like Anemone's going to be posting in this RP anytime soon...)

Baras saw that all this talking back and forth wasn't getting anyone anywhere, so he simply stated, "Well, since you haven't talked that much, I'm just going to go on my merry way." He acted like he was going to walk away, but he stopped, turning his head back towards them. "Oh, and one more thing." A small cannon then appeared from his gauntlet as he said, "I'm taking the neko with me."

He turned around and fired a silver ball at the naga's face. The ball then exploded before it hit her, leaving a small cloud of sleeping gas in it's wake. Putting on a small gas mask, he then ran onto the unconsious naga, pressing a button on his gauntlet before taking a hold of Rose's hand, teleporting to the bottom. Now that he was with the naga on the ground, he took off the gas mask and looked up at the naga, saying, "I believe this is your friend...Rose, I believe."
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

First day - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day   First day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:00 am

Ha'dara barely saw what happened. One minute Rose was with another Naga, the next that Naga was asleep and Rose and Baras next to him. Without a mask of her own, she was asleep, too. Picking her up, Ha'dara tapped her on the head "Hello?" When she didn't, he looked at Baras "How do you get rid of the effect?"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

First day - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day   First day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:18 am

"Well, it usually wears off after a couple of hours, but if you want me to speed it up, I can give her a quick shot that'll wake her up." Baras said, materializing a medical needle.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

First day - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day   First day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:25 am

Ha'dara looked at Rose, then the needle "Nah, I'll wait until it wears off. She'll probably ask question otherwise."
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

First day - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day   First day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:30 am

"Eh, true." Baras said, dematerializing the needle he held. "Anyway, I don't think I introduced myself. The name's Baras."
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

First day - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day   First day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:38 am

Ha'dara put Rose on his shoulder and turned back to Baras "I'm Ha'dara. I'm still new to the area."
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

First day - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day   First day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:50 am

"Pleasure to meet you, Ha'dara. Truth be told, I'm pretty new to this area of Felarya, as well. I was just taking a walk through this area. Anyway, you headed anywhere?" said Baras.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

First day - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day   First day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:56 am

Ha'dara thought for a second "I'm not really heading anywhere in particular, just wondering how to get back to my world. And by 'area' I was actually refering to Felarya."
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

First day - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day   First day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:11 am

"Oooh, okay. Well, I'd reccomend the dimensional gate in Ur-Sagol, but that usually zaps anything your size with electricity, and...yeah, you can guess the rest for yourself. If you'd like to head with me to my place, you're more than welcome to." Baras said.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

First day - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day   First day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:17 am

Ha'dara leaned against a tree, careful to not throw Rose over "Damn, a portal that protects itself. What could be worse?" He listened to the rest of what Baras said "Ok. I mean, where else do I have to go if that portal's a bit picky."
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

First day - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day   First day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:35 am

"True, true. Anyway, my house is headed this way." Baras said, walking in the direction towards his home. "So, how'd you wind up here in Felarya?" he asked, looking back to Ha'dara.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First day - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day   First day - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First day
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Role-playing-
Jump to: