Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cherupie and Liliquinn

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Marauder of the deep jungle
Raetsu Lord Pichu

Cherupie and Liliquinn Empty
PostSubject: Cherupie and Liliquinn   Cherupie and Liliquinn Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 7:07 pm

Since the noteable success of my Wight Dryads, I'v decided to move on to another set of critters I've been thinking up, here we go...

Cherupie

Size: 18-20ft
Threat: Low-Moderate (They can be rather harmless but only if they see you as good, and NOT a threat to peace and love)
Locations: Heaven only (will desend on certain days but only for that day can they be seen by mortal eyes)

Cherupie look about the same as regular angels would only they are one of the smallest types of angels around, growing only to a maximum of 20ft in height. Being they are small in size they weight a bit less than normal angels and s such they are able to fly faster and farther, case in point their wings are small compared to other angels but said wings are as long as their entire body. Many, if not most, Cherupie's are highly skilled in Archery so much so that they've even infused such skills with that of magic making them quite powerful with such a primitave firing weapons that is the bow and arrow. Although some are also skilled in Healing as well and as such there a 2 units of Cherupie; Archers/Snipers, and Healers/Medics. However despite this they are still relatively weaker than an angel, and as such most are usually in the service of them helping them perform menial tasks or aiding them in battle. Cherupie are a bit simple-minded and are often childish, that being said they can easily be outsmarted and are pretty gulliable to traps and set ups. Some will simply play tricks on them just to see them throw cute lilttle tantrums about how mean the aggressor is.

Cherupie simply adore the concept of love and commitment and some have sworn to uphold it now matter what the cost, as such if you happen to come across a Cherupie be sure to say you like the concept of love...for if you don't they will see you as a threat to 'Eternal Love' and will attack you. The only known way to deter such an attack is to confess that you were either lieing or that you love someone. They will then, help you find the person you love and help the 2 of you get together or leave you be, depending on which option you chose.

Cherupie rarely venture to the mortal plane and are only found a plenty in heaven, however this isn't saying they WON'T go there, for there have been sightings (although very rare and some considered hoaxes), of Cherupie on certain days of the winter months, preferably in Feburary. It is said that one can enlist a Cherupie as a 'garudian angel' of sorts but only if the one who seeks their protection wishes to show eternal devotion to the name of Heaven and it's rulers. There were several accounts of Cherupies being captured by religious groups and using them as sacrifires to their 'gods'.

-----------------

Liliquinn
Threat: Low-Moderate
Locations: Hell, various other areas in Felarya usually where the most chaos is...

Succubi who live for the life of mischief and chaos. Liliquinn are relatively known for their rather 'eccentric' appearance and personalities, having flamboyant skin colors usually with one color on one side and another color on the other side. Their horns are usually matching to the color lined on their body, but the color on one horn does not match the color on the side it's on (ex: the left side of a Liliquinn's body is Green and the right side is purple, however her left horn will be purple and her right horn will be green). Also instead of having the standard straight horns like most Felaryan Succubi do, Liliquinns' are slightly bent like that of a drooping rabbit's ear and both have fuzzy tufts of fur on the ends of them. whether their horns can actually be called as such are anyone's guess. Their face is usually the only thing not colored on their entire body only having a diamond like marking on either one side of their face or on both, and finally their tail is long and spaded at the end though in some cases the tail's end is a diamond.

Liliquinn are chaotic, whimscal and impulsive, and live to cause mischief and bad luck on all humanity (or in this case humanshape beings), because of such they are frequent visitors to Felarya's mortal plane. One Liliquinn is said to be the blame for possibly hundreds of accidents in a single village or city, this number, unfortunetly, increases when either 2 or more Liliquinn are loose in a village or city, however one plus side to them working together is that they will often have disputes of who's 'funnier' (being they see their antics as mere jokes) and will usually challenge each other in a bit of a 'Joke-off' which usually consists of them playing pranks on EACH OTHER rather than the defenseless by-standers. Liliquinn are accomplished in magic like many of their sister types but are more in tune with Illusionary magic, usually abusing their powers to cause mischeif and playing pranks on the humans and other residents of Felarya being they see no other use for it. Some even say that a Liliquinn is so powerful in illusions that if you were to simply look directly into a Liliquinns eyes you would go insane...but whether this is true or not is left unknown (and probably will be, since many usually stay far away from them). However, while most use their magic to cause destruction there are infact a few Liliquinn who use their magic for entertainment usually as 'Court Jesters' for demonic rulers in Hell, but said Liliquinn were either born into servitude or have made a contract with the ruler they now entertain.

Although most of their time is usually spent making other people's lives miserable they still house the promiscuity of a succubus and like manipulating men the most. Liliquinn are usually the ones responsible for tricking the always gullible Cherupie into doing foolish things, because of such the 2 are said to be rivals of sorts; The Cherupie vowing to cleanse them of their evil ways and the Liliquinn vowing to teach them how to 'not be so serious'...
Back to top Go down
http://pimpdaddypichu.deviantart.com/
TheQuantumMechanic
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
TheQuantumMechanic

PostSubject: Re: Cherupie and Liliquinn   Cherupie and Liliquinn Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 7:45 pm

Hmm. Interesting. Don't really have time to say much more than that until after I eat dinner, but I'll definitely give you my thoughts on it later. Smile

Although... I'm assuming Liliquinn = Lilith + Harlequinn. Cherupie = Cherub + ..?

For some reason, reading the Liliquinn entry makes me think of Etna from Disgaea. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://the-quantum-mechanic.deviantart.com/
Zillachary
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Zillachary

PostSubject: Re: Cherupie and Liliquinn   Cherupie and Liliquinn Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 7:58 pm

I really like the Liliquinn. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Cherupie and Liliquinn   Cherupie and Liliquinn Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 8:45 pm

Quote :
Hmm. Interesting. Don't really have time to say much more than that until after I eat dinner, but I'll definitely give you my thoughts on it later.
Ah, m'kay. I look forward to your thoughts, dood.

Quote :
Although... I'm assuming Liliquinn = Lilith + Harlequinn. Cherupie = Cherub + ..?
Correct. Though, the Cherupie is a bit of a hard one to figure out at least for those who haven't played any recent Kirby games.

Quote :
For some reason, reading the Liliquinn entry makes me think of Etna from Disgaea
Really, that was unintentional but now that I think of it the 2 do sound a bit similar.

Quote :
I really like the Liliquinn.
Yeah I do too, they were one of those 'Oh crap I love this idea' kinda things.
Back to top Go down
http://pimpdaddypichu.deviantart.com/
TheQuantumMechanic
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
TheQuantumMechanic

PostSubject: Re: Cherupie and Liliquinn   Cherupie and Liliquinn Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:06 am

Alright, I have a few minutes to spare to go into details. Smile

Raetsu Lord Pichu wrote:

Cherupie

Threat: Low-Moderate (They can be rather harmless but only if they see you as good, and NOT a threat to peace and love)
Locations: Heaven only (will desend on certain days but only for that day can they be seen by mortal eyes)

I like pretty much all of this, particularly their size. It's always nice to have more small- to mid-sized creatures. Smile I also like the variable threat factor. Very Happy

Raetsu Lord Pichu wrote:
Cherupie look about the same as regular angels would only they are one of the smallest types of angels around, growing only to a maximum of 20ft in height. Being they are small in size they weight a bit less than normal angels and s such they are able to fly faster and farther, case in point their wings are small compared to other angels but said wings are as long as their entire body. Many, if not most, Cherupie's are highly skilled in Archery so much so that they've even infused such skills with that of magic making them quite powerful with such a primitave firing weapons that is the bow and arrow.

Magic archers. Classic, but always handy. Smile

Raetsu Lord Pichu wrote:
Although some are also skilled in Healing as well and as such there a 2 units of Cherupie; Archers/Snipers, and Healers/Medics. However despite this they are still relatively weaker than an angel, and as such most are usually in the service of them helping them perform menial tasks or aiding them in battle.

I would recommend checking out my thread on Hell and Heaven; these 'units' of Cherupie you mention could easily work as Angelic Orders that Cherupie join almost exclusively. Smile Given the sentiment expressed by your second sentence, they would probably be fairly low-ranking orders in the Angelic Heirarchy, but pretty hard-working and assigned lots of tasks. Very Happy

Also, I'm having more Disgaea flashbacks, even if it is totally unintentional. Cherupie Sniper = Flonne, Heaven's Assassin for Love and Peace? XD

Raetsu Lord Pichu wrote:
Cherupie are a bit simple-minded and are often childish, that being said they can easily be outsmarted and are pretty gulliable to traps and set ups. Some will simply play tricks on them just to see them throw cute lilttle tantrums about how mean the aggressor is.

Again, love this bit. Smile

Raetsu Lord Pichu wrote:
Cherupie simply adore the concept of love and commitment and some have sworn to uphold it now matter what the cost, as such if you happen to come across a Cherupie be sure to say you like the concept of love...for if you don't they will see you as a threat to 'Eternal Love' and will attack you. The only known way to deter such an attack is to confess that you were either lieing or that you love someone. They will then, help you find the person you love and help the 2 of you get together or leave you be, depending on which option you chose.

Flonne. Wink Okay, okay, I'll shut up now! Very Happy I could picture this as leading to some interesting situations, should a Cherupie start meddling to 'help'.

"How dare you try to break the bonds of True Love! Die multiple pointy heart-shaped deaths, evil on-!" Mad

"W-wait a sec... before you start shooting me full of arrows..." pale

"What is it? It's rude to interrupt people during a dramatic speech, you know." Suspect

"Well... I was only trying to break them up because I love her, too!" help

"..." scratch "Hmm. Okay, no problem. I can fix this!" cheers

"Yay!" cheers

Raetsu Lord Pichu wrote:
Cherupie rarely venture to the mortal plane and are only found a plenty in heaven, however this isn't saying they WON'T go there, for there have been sightings (although very rare and some considered hoaxes), of Cherupie on certain days of the winter months, preferably in Feburary. It is said that one can enlist a Cherupie as a 'garudian angel' of sorts but only if the one who seeks their protection wishes to show eternal devotion to the name of Heaven and it's rulers. There were several accounts of Cherupies being captured by religious groups and using them as sacrifires to their 'gods'.

Interesting. Smile Might I suggest, as an additional danger they face, something of an alchemical nature? You know, Cherupie feathers or something making exceptional components in a love potion? ^^
Back to top Go down
TheQuantumMechanic
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
TheQuantumMechanic

PostSubject: Re: Cherupie and Liliquinn   Cherupie and Liliquinn Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:32 am

Raetsu Lord Pichu wrote:

Liliquinn
Threat: Low-Moderate
Locations: Hell, various other areas in Felarya usually where the most chaos is...

Again, having more low- to mid-sized creatures is always nice. Smile

Raetsu Lord Pichu wrote:
Succubi who live for the life of mischief and chaos. Liliquinn are relatively known for their rather 'eccentric' appearance and personalities, having flamboyant skin colors usually with one color on one side and another color on the other side. Their horns are usually matching to the color lined on their body, but the color on one horn does not match the color on the side it's on (ex: the left side of a Liliquinn's body is Green and the right side is purple, however her left horn will be purple and her right horn will be green). Also instead of having the standard straight horns like most Felaryan Succubi do, Liliquinns' are slightly bent like that of a drooping rabbit's ear and both have fuzzy tufts of fur on the ends of them. whether their horns can actually be called as such are anyone's guess. Their face is usually the only thing not colored on their entire body only having a diamond like marking on either one side of their face or on both, and finally their tail is long and spaded at the end though in some cases the tail's end is a diamond.

I really like the way you described these ladies; it makes for a very striking visual when I picture it. Smile

Raetsu Lord Pichu wrote:
Liliquinn are chaotic, whimscal and impulsive, and live to cause mischief and bad luck on all humanity (or in this case humanshape beings), because of such they are frequent visitors to Felarya's mortal plane.

I would recommend not having them be outright malicious (the way they see it, anyways); the view a Liliquinn might have of her own actions might even be something more along the lines of giving humans a 'blessing', rather than inflicting them with 'bad luck'. Even if it is the same thing. Very Happy

Raetsu Lord Pichu wrote:
One Liliquinn is said to be the blame for possibly hundreds of accidents in a single village or city, this number, unfortunetly, increases when either 2 or more Liliquinn are loose in a village or city, however one plus side to them working together is that they will often have disputes of who's 'funnier' (being they see their antics as mere jokes) and will usually challenge each other in a bit of a 'Joke-off' which usually consists of them playing pranks on EACH OTHER rather than the defenseless by-standers.

Again, I love this idea, and it makes for some potentially great moments. Very Happy My suggestion is that even when the Liliquinn are pranking one another, to have them involve or 'use' humans/mortals in their schemes; rather than being the sucker who gets the tricks played on them, they become something like a useful tool in the Liliquinn's arsenal, or a partner-in-crime. Smile

Also, I could see Liliquinn organizing some major competitions to hold huge prank-offs...

"Welcome to the 180th centennial Lilympics, also known as "Hell on Earth" to you mortal folks. We have some stiff competition for those coveted Lillith awards this time around; last century's winner in the "Epicly Dramatic Cataclysm" category will be tough to top! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!"

Evil laugh

Raetsu Lord Pichu wrote:
Liliquinn are accomplished in magic like many of their sister types but are more in tune with Illusionary magic, usually abusing their powers to cause mischeif and playing pranks on the humans and other residents of Felarya being they see no other use for it. Some even say that a Liliquinn is so powerful in illusions that if you were to simply look directly into a Liliquinns eyes you would go insane...but whether this is true or not is left unknown (and probably will be, since many usually stay far away from them).

Aside from illusion, you might consider having them pick up other fairly versatile types of magic; perhaps instead of raw power, they lean more towards magic that can be exploited to accomplish several different things... or even just magic that has the potential for "epic lulz"? Wink

Raetsu Lord Pichu wrote:
However, while most use their magic to cause destruction there are infact a few Liliquinn who use their magic for entertainment usually as 'Court Jesters' for demonic rulers in Hell, but said Liliquinn were either born into servitude or have made a contract with the ruler they now entertain.

I could definitely see this. Very Happy Also, in the larger demonic 'courts', Liliquinn and Domino Succubi (check gwadahunter2222's thread for more on them) might be natural nemesises. Domino Succubi are cool and efficient, and may even lack much of a sense of humor... making them perfect targets for a Liliquinn trying to get a rise out of them. Laughing

Raetsu Lord Pichu wrote:
Although most of their time is usually spent making other people's lives miserable they still house the promiscuity of a succubus and like manipulating men the most. Liliquinn are usually the ones responsible for tricking the always gullible Cherupie into doing foolish things, because of such the 2 are said to be rivals of sorts; The Cherupie vowing to cleanse them of their evil ways and the Liliquinn vowing to teach them how to 'not be so serious'...

Again, I like pretty much everything about this idea. Smile Great job. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Cherupie and Liliquinn   Cherupie and Liliquinn Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:39 am

Mhh a type of creature giving bad luck.. I think this is a great idea ! many things to do with that Razz
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Cherupie and Liliquinn   Cherupie and Liliquinn Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 9:37 am

crisis seems to have quite the slippery hand, maybe one's secretly hanging around her. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherupie and Liliquinn   Cherupie and Liliquinn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cherupie and Liliquinn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: Idea forums :: Ideas discussion :: Angels and Succubi-
Jump to: