Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eel girl - soft vore live action video

Go down 
+9
Karbo
Sephimink|Kyle
mikeimp
Goldclaw
Malahite
ZionAtriedes
GREGOLE
S-Guy
Raveolution
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

Eel girl - soft vore live action video Empty
PostSubject: Eel girl - soft vore live action video   Eel girl - soft vore live action video Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 8:08 pm

Oh bah. I've been advised not to post this out in public. PM me, I know where you can get it. Argh.
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: Eel girl - soft vore live action video   Eel girl - soft vore live action video Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 8:47 pm

*Slowly lowering volume as suspense builds*

Spoiler:

Creepy, Weird, and Funny! A winning combination. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: Eel girl - soft vore live action video   Eel girl - soft vore live action video Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 9:42 pm

S-Guy wrote:
*Slowly lowering volume as suspense builds*

Spoiler:

Creepy, Weird, and Funny! A winning combination. Very Happy
]
She'd make a killer Felaryan same-size predator.

Apparently her jaw works like that of a gulper eel.
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: Eel girl - soft vore live action video   Eel girl - soft vore live action video Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:06 pm

Just watched it. All the reviews had said it was chilling, frightening and disturbing, but honestly... I thought it alternated between being silly and downright cute. It was the music, mostly.

It was nice to finally see some same-size vore in LA. Eel girl herself was a fine pred. Would've been cuter without the shark-nose, but it was necessary to the design.

In closing.... I'd hit that. XP
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: Eel girl - soft vore live action video   Eel girl - soft vore live action video Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:34 pm

GREGOLE wrote:
Just watched it. All the reviews had said it was chilling, frightening and disturbing, but honestly... I thought it alternated between being silly and downright cute. It was the music, mostly.

It was nice to finally see some same-size vore in LA. Eel girl herself was a fine pred. Would've been cuter without the shark-nose, but it was necessary to the design.

In closing.... I'd hit that. XP
To people who aren't vorarephiles, or people who aren't at least acclimated like me, it is frightening.

I can easily go back to my pre-"I just saw Karbo's stuff" days and see me having nightmares about that.

Heck, I have vore nightmares now but fortunately I can wake up and laugh at them... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: Eel girl - soft vore live action video   Eel girl - soft vore live action video Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 8:06 pm

Well, I'm honestly surprised that didn't give me nightmares last night. Honestly, I think her teeth kinda threw off a lot of the "cute" and "funny" vibes. Seriously, if they're gonna keep a girl locked up in a room, at least leave her a tooth brush and some floss! Laughing
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: Eel girl - soft vore live action video   Eel girl - soft vore live action video Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:15 pm

Raveolution wrote:
Heck, I have vore nightmares now but fortunately I can wake up and laugh at them... Very Happy

Any dream with vore ain't a nightmare for me...!
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Eel girl - soft vore live action video   Eel girl - soft vore live action video Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:27 pm

ZionAtriedes wrote:

Rossie O'Donald: "Come 'ere, Zion boy!"
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: Eel girl - soft vore live action video   Eel girl - soft vore live action video Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 7:19 pm

Malahite wrote:
ZionAtriedes wrote:

Rossie O'Donald: "Come 'ere, Zion boy!"
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is a Homer Simpson "D'oh!" moment!
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Eel girl - soft vore live action video   Eel girl - soft vore live action video Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:50 pm

.......that was.....disturbing to me.....i think ill stick with felarian vore but that vid it just...disturbed me. O_e
Back to top Go down
http://daren-blackfang.deviantart.com/
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Eel girl - soft vore live action video   Eel girl - soft vore live action video Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 1:27 pm

I have to go with Coldclaw on that one >_< as much of a voreaphile as I am, I found that downright disturnbing and creepy....Still, it was entertaining ^^
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
Sephimink|Kyle
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Eel girl - soft vore live action video   Eel girl - soft vore live action video Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:45 pm

Hmm. Looks like something out of Tales From The Darkside.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Eel girl - soft vore live action video   Eel girl - soft vore live action video Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:49 pm

the vid reminds me of the horse vore scene from "The Brothers Grimm"....Not a pretty scene 0.o'
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: Eel girl - soft vore live action video   Eel girl - soft vore live action video Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:46 pm

Goldclaw wrote:
.......that was.....disturbing to me.....i think ill stick with felarian vore but that vid it just...disturbed me. O_e
You know what's the most disturbing thing to me in Felarya? The slug girls.

They digest slowly and noisily. Can you possibly think of a worse way to go if you're the meal? It's awful enough to have to endure all that agony all that time while her stomach's working on you, but then the noises, too? Friggin' ay.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Eel girl - soft vore live action video   Eel girl - soft vore live action video Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:19 am

GREGOLE wrote:

Same here. The music helped a lot to de-dramatize the scene I think Laughing
Tss those silly lustful scientists XD
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: Eel girl - soft vore live action video   Eel girl - soft vore live action video Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:55 pm

Karbo wrote:
GREGOLE wrote:

Same here. The music helped a lot to de-dramatize the scene I think Laughing
Tss those silly lustful scientists XD
The part that put goosebumps on me timbers is the way she laid there caressing her belly wherever there was movement

as if she was trying to calm the dude down.

Whiskey tango foxtrot...!
Back to top Go down
ericnthered123
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
ericnthered123

PostSubject: Re: Eel girl - soft vore live action video   Eel girl - soft vore live action video Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:10 pm

Wow, creepy and funny at the same time is all i got to say.
Back to top Go down
http://ericnthered123.deviantart.com
Malis
Naga food
Malis

PostSubject: Re: Eel girl - soft vore live action video   Eel girl - soft vore live action video Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:30 pm

Fffffff, that scientist was an idiot lol.

Her teeth were kinda creepy lol. And that room was very dirty! I'd have eaten that damn scientist just for putting me in such a filthy room if I were her!
Back to top Go down
http://xmalisx.deviantart.com/
koijo
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Eel girl - soft vore live action video   Eel girl - soft vore live action video Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:54 pm

dude you said you knew where its stashed iv heard its a must see whats the link?
Back to top Go down
Skeletop
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Eel girl - soft vore live action video   Eel girl - soft vore live action video Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:55 am

I send him a PM, he didnt reply, i bet he doesnt have any link. If any of you guys know it (which i am not sure) then post it. Or tell me how did u get it. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eel girl - soft vore live action video   Eel girl - soft vore live action video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eel girl - soft vore live action video
Page 1 of 1