Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

surviving felarya

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

surviving felarya - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:31 pm

adam sighed still crying he says "sorry"to trav rose and quarus his head faced down into cave floor
rose loked at rav then at the young naga and then at the rather angry lenarei whom she backed away from and says "remind me never to get you angry"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:44 pm

Narin sighed, and answered Lenarei, saying, "Well, Trav is a pretty compassionate human." She then moved over to Adam and began to stroke his back with her wing, trying to calm him down.

Quarus's eye began to fill with tears. She couldn't take the boy's suffering anymore. She ran across Rose's arm and began to quickly climb down. Once she was on the ground, she ran on all fours as quickly as she could towards the crying naga. She cautiously approached the young boy's face, and began to wipe the tears from his eyes with her small hands.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:52 pm

Lenarei watched as Narin went over to comfort the naga as well. She looked down at her feet, and clicked a talon against the stone ground. “Sorry,” She said after a moment, before jumping from the cave entrance to glide away.

Trav looked her way as she left. Shrugging for a moment, he turned his attention to the young naga. “’ere, try this. It might ‘elp to cheer yeh up,” Trav said, digging around in his pouch. He pulled some dried fruit that had been coated in crystallized sugar and honey, with a little chocolate. “Try one o’ these. They ‘elp me when I’m feelin’ down.”
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:57 pm

rose sighed as she watched lenarei leave and then turned her attetion to the young naga she walked over to him sat down next to him and smiled softly at him
adam sniffled "thanks"he says to trav and took the fruit off trav he munched on hem happily smiling as he did
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:37 pm

Narin smiled seeing Adam, and gently patted him on the back with her wing. "Feeling better now?" she asked with a smile.

Quarus smiled seeing the boy cheer up. She wiped her wet hands against her skin, and climbed up onto Rose's shoulder, observing Adam eating the dried fruit. Her mouth watered a little bit, seeing how it looked so tasty.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:39 pm

adam smiled and nodded "yeah i do feel better"he says looking at the ground
rose looked between adam and narin wondering what was going to happen next "so what happens now what do we do about these two"she says gesturing to trav and adam
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:53 pm

Hearing Rose ask what to do with them, she replied, "Well, I don't think Lenarei would leave her friend Trav behind. He can stay here until she comes back. As for Adam...I think he's learned his lesson. Besides, it doesn't seem like Adam has a family. Until he grows up, he'll be sleeping with me in my nest. You don't mind, do you Adam?"

Quarus began to idly rock her legs back and forth, listening to everyone talking.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:28 am

Seeing the little neera watching the candied fruit, Trav broke off a small piece and gave it to Quarus. “Did yeh want any?” Trav asked, offering the bag of fruit to Rose. After a moment, he got up to look outside the cave. “Lenarei will be back afore long. She just be fishin’ methinks. She always does that when she needs to think.”

“Anyway, please don’t think badly of ‘er because o’ this outburst. She just be very protective o’ me, especially since that incident with the tower. She’s not left me alone since that night, even though I oft wandered on my own afore.”
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:42 am

adam smiled his mouth covered in bits from the fruit he looked at narin and considered her offer he nodded a lot then says "yes thank you and i promise not to eat the walking meals"he says gesturing to rose quarus and trav "and don't worry i don't mean anything about the walking meals well i don't mean much anyway"
rose shakes her head and pushes the bag of fruit away and looked at adam and then at narin "someone's going to have to teach him to hunt"she says smiling
adam looked at rose "yeah i could practise hunting you in this cave"
with that rose turned pale again and then extended some claws defensivly.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:01 am

Narin smiled at Adam who said who wouldn't eat the walking meals, and wiped his mouth with her wing, and said, "Good." She looked at Rose, and answered, "Well...I suppose, but...I don't think Trav would exactly approve if I did." Seeing Rose extend her claws, Narin shrugged and looked at Adam, saying, "Doesn't look like she approves. You'll have to try a different method."

Quarus just rolled her eyes at Adam's 'walking meal' comment. She took the piece of fruit that Trav had offered her, and did a small bow as a way of saying thank you, and bit into the piece of fruit. Her mouth watered as the delicious candied fruit touched her taste buds, and took her time chewing and swallowing it. Hearing that Adam would need to be taught how to hunt, and seeing how Rose wouldn't do it, she thought for a moment, and a smile began to form on her face. She then climbed down Rose, walked up to Adam, and tapped on his snake half to get his attention.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:10 am

adam scrunched his eyes as narin wipe jis mouth then sighed and looked at rose in an apologetic look and then he felt something tp his snake half he looked down to see quarus he was a little surprised and almost squashed the little neera as he rose to his full height "yes what do you want"he says calmly and then smiles cheekily as he taps rose on the back with his tail
rose jumped as adams tail tapped her on the back and almost nocked narin over when she did so she scowled at adams grinning face
adam couldn't help himself he laughed at rose's reaction
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:18 am

Narin just sighed as Adam joked around with Rose, who was scowling at him. "Eh, just forgive him, Rose. He's just a kid, after all, and kids are pretty mischevious."

Quarus avoided getting squashed by Adam as he rose to his full height, but she crossed her arms and looked at him with a slightly angry look, as if to say, 'Be careful! You almost crushed me under your snake half!' Then her countenance changed, and she wrote down on the ground, 'I CAN HELP YOU LEARN HOW TO HUNT.' She thought for a moment, and then added, 'IF YOU'D LIKE.'
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:15 pm

“Faith, that little lass ‘as some courage, doesn’t she,” Trav said, seeing Quarus volunteer to help Adam learn how to hunt. Trav wasn’t certain if it was a good idea, but decided to keep his peace. “Just be careful, and remember who yeh be ‘huntin’,” Trav said.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:39 pm

rose listened to narin speak and then muttered "next time i'll skin him alive"under her breathe causing adam to scowl at her and then he had to fight his urge to knock rose into the cave wall and then he looked down at quaras adam read what she wrote and says "wow sure sure that'll be great"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:52 am

Quarus smiled, and wrote out, 'GOOD. FIRST THING YOU LEARN IS CHASE. CHASE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF HUNTING. YOU FAIL AT CHASE, YOU FAIL AT HUNT. NOW, SEE IF YOU CAN CATCH ME.' She then darted away from Adam as fast as she could on all fours and made a quick glance behind her to see if Adam was chasing her.

"Yeah, I've got to admit, Trav, that little neera's got spunk." Narin said, watching Quarus's antics.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:56 am

adam nodded and watched quaras run away he slithered after her as fast as he could almost lauging as he did so
rose watched adam chase quaras scratching her head "huh well i say but narin you know at somepoint your going to have to actually take him into the forest so he can hunt other creatures to eat and you may have to bring one or two live ones back here for him"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:14 am

Quarus smiled as Adam chased her. He was actually pretty good, and she wasn't even holding back either. Seeing him catch up, she decided to make the chase a bit harder, and without warning, quickly changed her direction to the left, seeing if it would throw him off.

Narin just sighed and said, "I know. I'm not bringing any sentient beings in here for food, though. If he wants sentient beings, he'll have to hunt for them himself." She then continued to watch the 'chase' between Quarus and Adam.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:22 am

“Well, it be likely Lenarei will bring back some fish. No much opportunity to ‘unt, but it be a meal at least.” Trav said, leaning back and watching the chase. The two seemed to be enjoying themselves. “Mayhap I could convince ‘er to catch a few rabbits fer young Adam.”
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:24 am

adam was surprised when quaras changed her direction and had a hard time when he turned in her direction and continued after her smiling
rose nodded and also watched the chase between siging "i never said you should bring sentients just live food for him it would be unhealthyfor him to eat dead things"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:29 am

"Of course I'm not giving him dead stuff to eat!! My diet applies to me alone, as far as I know of." Narin said to Rose. She turned to Trav and said, "True, true. A meal's better than none."

Quarus decided that she'd pull one last stunt before letting Adam catch her. In a quick flash, in a move she was sure Adam didn't expect, and did a quick U-turn, and ran right past Adam.

Last edited by The Joker on Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:06 am

adam was little surprised by quaras's action but not too suprised and used his tail in an atempt to stop he neera he smiled to himself
rose watched the scene unfold and smiled to herself "of course i didn't mean anything by it mistress"she says smilingtate
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:13 pm

Quarus stopped as she saw Adam's tail in front of her. She turned back to Adam, and applauded him, and wrote down, 'YOU GOOD CHASER. MOST NEKOS CAN'T KEEP UP WITH RUNNING NEERAS.'

Narin looked at Rose with an 'Oh, boy, here we go again' look, and asked her, "Are you doing that 'mistress' thing again, Rose?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:15 pm

adam smiled "thanks i'd hug you but well you know the size diffrence"he says grinning broadly and then looks at rose curiously
rose smiled and turned to narin bowing in a submissive manner and saying "i am yours to command mistress"she says seriously
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:20 pm

Quarus looked at Rose curiously, wondering just in the world Rose was doing.

Narin just slapped a wing to her forehead, and groaned, "Uggghh, not again!!" She looked at Trav, Adam, and Quarus, saying, "Please don't ask. She's only done this once before, and I don't even know WHY!! It's insane!!"

She sighed as she looked at Rose, not exactly sure what to do now.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:24 pm

adam smiled and watched rose and narin fighting back his laughter as rose bowed down to the hapy
rose straightened herself up and waited for narin to give her orders
adam sighed "well mybe somethings triggering it anyway what will you have her do"he says smiling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

surviving felarya
Page 6 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next