Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

surviving felarya

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

surviving felarya - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:43 am

“Anytime, my friends,” Lenarei said, before jumping up into the air and flying after Narin. After catching up to her, she flew at a leisurely pace alongside her, gliding most of the way back to the cave. “Well, I’m glad that business is done,” Lenarei commented as they flew. “Sorry about my speech though, I know you don’t care for it. When Trav is in danger I start swearing like, well, like a harpy.”

For a moment, Trav looked out of the pouch, enjoying the exhilarating view. It was breathtaking, seeing the distant lands below fly underneath them. However, he had seen it hundreds of times before, and right now, he was simply tired. He crawled back from the opening and simply found a comfortable spot in the pouch. Within moments, he was dozing off as they flew.

It wasn’t long before Lenarei arrived at the cave. “Alright, we’re here,” Lenarei said, sitting down and taking off the pouch. She set it down, so that Rose, Quarus, and Trav could climb out easily.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:17 am

Adam sighed and wraped his tail loosely around quarus's arm for extra protection in case she dropped him he sighed and smiled up at quarus "hey i don't want to stay this size how am i supposed to tease rose now" he says smiling

Rose smiled at adam as he made the joke she stepped out of the pouch and looked in the cave smiling she was gld to be back she saw that her tent had been knocked down and sighed she looked up at lenarei briefly before walking away intothe cave then once inside she smiled to herself and sat against the cave wall "so what do we do now that succubus could be back at any time she knows that were staying here and she knows our names"

Adam pouted a little "i feel like a baby"he says a little grumpy
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:16 pm

"It's okay, Lenarei. Trav was in danger. I understand completely." said Narin as she continued to fly. Once she landed, she moved her wings around to try to alleviate the pain. When Rose asked her about the succubus, she replied, "Well, the only reason she came here in the first place was because of Adam, to execute her tainted 'justice.' She just brought you two along for snacks. Now that she's caused enough damage, and because we kicked her lilly arse to kingdom come, I don't think she'll bother us. But if she does come back, we'll finish what we started and make sure she's dead. Besides, I'm not letting anything kick me out of my home."

Quarus smiled at Adam, and shrugged teasingly at his asking what he would do about teasing Rose. When he said he felt like a baby, she ruffled his hair with her finger, and then wrote on the ground, 'CAN I HELP WITH THAT?'
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:46 pm

“Don’t worry, if I ever see that b@#$% again, it will be the last time we see her,” Lenarei said. “Well, there’s Rose, and Quarus and Adam, but where’s Trav?” Lenarei asked, looking around. She didn’t see him, but before she could panic, a snore alerted him to her presence. She stooped, and looked into the pouch. She couldn’t help but smile upon seeing Trav curled up in there, snoring peacefully.

“Speaking of babies, I think mine got tuckered out from all the action,” Lenarei said, giggling a little and pointing with a wing. Gently, she picked up Trav’s sleeping form and set him down on one wing held against her body. Unconsciously, Trav curled up, covered in the soft warm feathers.
Back to top Go down
11cookeaw1
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
11cookeaw1

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:54 pm

electro: where are we now hey another portal lets go in it.
electro, latro and elatran, go to anothe role play.
Back to top Go down
11cookeaw1
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
11cookeaw1

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:54 pm

electro: where are we now hey another portal lets go in it.
electro, latro and elatran, go to anothe role play.g
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:31 pm

Narin looked outside, the moon now shining brightly outside. "Well, it's night time anyway. You guys wanna go ahead and get some rest?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:21 pm

adam smiles and yawns in quarus arms after reading what she wrote he says "yeah sure quarus you can help"he says though he has suppisions of what she meant by 'help'

Rose also yawns "its been a long day i could use some sleep"she says making herself comfortable against the cave wall she sivered a bit from cold but despite this she was soon fast asleep
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:26 pm

Quarus then wrote down, 'HOW?' After all, she didn't know exactly how to help with his feeling like a baby.

Seeing Rose fall asleep, Narin turned to Lenarei, and asked, "Hey, Lenarei, want to sleep in my nest tonight?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:35 pm

Rose was shivering from the cold in her sleep
Adam sighed he yawned again and then unwraps his tail from quarus "well you could put me down please"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:53 pm

“I suppose it's time for me to sleep too,” Lenarei said, shrugging and stifling a yawn. Trav jerked at the movement, gasping and looking around. He relaxed when he saw where he was. Lenarei looked down on him and smiled.

“Oh, you’re awake. I thought you would be sleeping soundly,” Lenarei said, rubbing Trav on the head with a wing.

“Nay, not yet,” Trav said sleepily. Slowly he got up and stood on Lenarei’s wing. “Yeh know I must ‘ave me bath afore me sleep.” Trav added, climbing down the wing feathers to the ground.

“Well, we could help you with that,” Lenarei said, but Trav shook his head.

“Nay, tis simple water fer me tonight,” Trav said, going to his pack to get out a bar of soap. Lenarei looked slightly annoyed, and reached over with a claw and grabbed the bag with Trav’s seasonings in it. Before Trav could react, she upended the bag over his head. Most of the spices were still sealed, and the vials merely clinked onto the ground. However, the loose, mixed spice in the bag came billowing out in a small cloud, and covered Trav from head to foot.

“Blast it all, yeh impish chicken!” Trav shouted, in between sneezes from the spices tickling his nose. Lenarei only laughed to herself. “Yup, you need a bath alright. But it would be a pity to waste those spices.”

“I…you…but…fine, yeh win,” Trav said. Lenarei grinned and reached for Trav, but to her surprise, he batted away her foot. “But not by yeh!” Trav said. He turned to Narin. “Narin, would you ‘elp me to cleanse these spices yon pigeon saw fit to dirty me with?”
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:13 pm

Narin smiled at Trav as he asked her to help clean the spices off of him. After all, she may only dead things, but she did like the taste of humans, like one does an after-dinner mint, and the spices would only add to his flavor. "Sure, I can do that!" she said enthusiastically. She then leaned her head in front of Trav, and opened up her mouth, extending her tongue so that Trav could walk inside.

Quarus nodded, and placed Adam onto the ground. Seeing Rose shivering from the cold, she carefully picked her up so that she wouldn't wake her up, and placed her inside the tent that Rose had set up from earlier, placing her on the sleeping bag.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:31 pm

Calmly and trustingly, Trav stepped forward and onto the offered tongue. He took two steps to come to the center of the cavernous mouth. He sat down in the middle of the tongue, the saliva soaking through what was left of his trousers. There was barely enough of them left to preserve his modesty, while his shirt, hat, and shoes had been lost altogether. He calmly closed his eyes and waited for Narin to begin.

Lenarei merely leaned back and winked at Narin. However, while glancing at the others, she saw Rose shivering in her tent. Plucking a few of her more downy feathers, she laid them over Rose to act as makeshift blankets. “Do you want some?” Lenarei asked Quarus and Adam.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:47 pm

Narin just rolled her eyes at Lenarei's wink, and as she felt Trav's delicious form lie down on her tongue, she closed her mouth and leaned back against the cave wall, and began to lick Trav's spice-covered body, stroking his body over and over with her tongue, and occasionally used the excess saliva in her mouth to help rinse some of the spice off, and swallowed the excess saliva a couple of times while pinning him to the roof of her mouth so that she wouldn't swallow him accidentally.

After a few minutes, she used her tongue to flip him over and repeated the process, and used her tongue to scrub the spice out of Trav's hair. After she couldn't taste any more spice on Trav, she opened her mouth and tilted her head so that Trav would slide off her tongue and onto her wing, and began to wipe the saliva off of him with her other wing once he did. "Well, there you go. Hope I didn't miss anything." After a pause, she asked, "If I said you taste delicious, would you get mad at me?"

Hearing Lenarei ask if she'd like one of her feathers for a cover, she wrote out, 'SURE. IF YOU DON'T MIND.'
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:41 am

“Nay, Lenarei ‘as made the observation oft enough. Tis neither offensive not unsettlin’ to me. I know yeh mean me no ‘arm, Narin, and I don’ mind yeh enjoyin’ me taste once in a while,” Trav said, as the harpy dried him off with her wings. “And I did need me evenin’ bath. Thank yeh. Truth be told, Lenarei be right. I do enjoy it. Tis like a massage, and twas jus’ what I needed after the stress o’ today.” Trav admitted, as Narin finished drying him off. He climbed down her wings to the cavern floor.

Lenarei plucked him up again, and this time Trav did not object. She tucked him into one wing, smiling at the little man. “Narin, do you suppose there’s room for two in your nest?” Lenarei asked, a little sleepily. Absentmindedly, she plucked some more of her feathers for Quarus to use as blankets. “If those aren’t warm enough, let me know and I’ll find something warmer for you,” Lenarei told Quarus.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:51 am

rose rolled over in her sleep completely unaware of what her friends had done for her she smiled in her sleep from the warmth

Adam looked at rose nervously he then slithered over to narin who was much much bigger to him now than she had been before she looked up at her nervously "um narin do you know of anywhere i warm and safe i could sleep"he says sheepishly while staring absentmindedly at narin's breasts he blushed a little hoping narin wouldn't notice his blush
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:24 am

Quarus accepted the feathers graciously, and gave a bow, and wrote, 'THIS IS PERFECT. THANK YOU.' She then lied down on the cave floor, using the feathers as blankets.

As Trav stepped off her wing, Narin stretched and yawned, and hearing what Lenarei asked, replied, "Yeah, it should fit both of us." With that, she walked over to her nest and lied down in it, giving Lenarei plenty of space to lie down as well. When she saw Adam, she opened her eyes and propped her head, and answered his question, saying, "I take it you don't want to sleep with Quarus? She is rather fond of you at the moment."

Last edited by The Joker on Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:46 pm

Adam looked to quarus and watched her lie down he then turned back to narin "well no not realy i er don't want to sleep with quarus not realy anyway and well i don't want to sleep with rose incase she starts screaming when she wakes up i just want to know if there is anywere warm to sleep and anyway what do you mean quarus is fond of me anyway"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:55 pm

Narin looked at Adam, saying, "Oh, well, I just thought with how she's been treating you all nice and stuff, it just seemed like she had a bit of a fondess for you or something. Anyway, if you want somewhere warm to sleep, I can help with that." She then lifted Adam carefully with her wing and placed him in between her breasts. "Will this work?" she asked with a bit of a smirk on her face..
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:57 pm

Adam sighed and was a little surprised when narin lifted him up it took him a moment to realise where he had been placed and then he looked up at narin's face he noted she was smiling while he blushed a deep shade of red "welll erm this is ok i guess and your enjoying this aren't you"he says smiling
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:20 pm

Narin just shrugged and said, "I just liking seeing the reaction I get when I put people there. Other than that, I'm neutral on the matter. You wanted a warm place to sleep, I'm supplying said place. And besides, you're eight years old in human years. Don't you think me enjoying an eight year old in my breasts wouldn't be just a bit perverted?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:25 pm

Adam smiled again "well actually no it wouldn't be perverted at least not as perverted as staying around other naked women and humans and neera i mean if thats not perverted i don't know what is"he says and moves about a bit to get comfy in between narin's breast he sighs and rests his head against one of them "anyway tommorow is going to be exiting i know maybe we could go down into the forest"

Last edited by schoolhater on Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:30 pm

"Eh, maybe we could..." she said, now closing her eyes. "...maybe..." Narin then fell asleep, and her breathing pattern changed, causing Adam to move up and down slightly.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:32 pm

Adam sighs he enjoys the gentl movement but its not long before he too falls asleep smiling to himself
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:50 pm

Sleepily, Lenarei got up, still carrying Trav in one wing.. She walked over to the nest, and slumped down next to Narin. She took a moment to snuggle into the comfortable nest, and checked Trav one last time. “Good night, little one,” she whispered, convinced everyone else was asleep.

“Good night,” Trav responded tiredly, already half asleep. It wasn’t long before he was snoring softly in Lenarei’s warm feathers. Lenarei herself closed her eyes, and soon fell asleep smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

surviving felarya
Page 13 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next