Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stumbling Skyward

Go down 
+3
schoolhater
The Joker
Tigataga
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Stumbling Skyward - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:32 pm

"Hey. Come on now. I generally dislike elves, but you seem nice enough so I'm letting you prove yourself. Oh...you should decide what clothes and gear to take. I'm gonna tell you, Jotun stomachs are very unfriendly to inorganic thingies. In fact, I could digest rocks! Hehe...point being, don't blame me if anything you take in gets ruined. I'll give you the option to leave stuff behind."

Fenja felt kicking in her stomach. That elf commander seemed a rather angry girl. It would be interesting to see what Angella's strategy would be...

"So. Tell me when you're ready."
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:35 pm

Aleena held angella above fenja ready to feed her to fenja
Angela screamed she struggled in Aleena grip "no don't please just let me go"she says a little panicked now
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:41 pm

"Are you even listening to me?" Fenja was starting to get rather mad. The thing she hated most was rude people.

"I'm giving you a very generous offer here. Even letting you leave stuff you don't want to get ruined out here. Come on. You were clever enough to get rid of the other elves. I just need to be positive that you're better than them. If you continue to ignore me, I'm just gonna let the fairy eat you. And there's no escape trinket in there."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:44 pm

"of course im listening to you"Angella says panicking as she kicks her legs "i just don't want to go through with it"she says still struggling
Aleena frowned she looked at fenja "what do you think should we just let her go"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:47 pm

"Hmm. Well, she is very insistant."

"On the other hand, that thing is going to give me terrible indigestion if I don't get it out."

She wrapped her tongue around Angella, gently taking her out of Aleena's hand. She spent a few moments tasting her (elves were the best tasting things ever. Period.) before moving her to the back of her throat and swallowing.

Fenja sat down on the grass, leaning against a tree.

"Well, all we can do now is wait. I'm beginning to want her to do it...not very common for me to take a liking to an elf."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:50 pm

Aleena pouted a little as the elf was taken out of her hand "i guess your right so do you think she will do it"
Angella screamed as the tongue wraped around her and plled her into fenja's mouth she felt the hot saliva around her and then she felt the tight space around her then it was relieved as she entered the stomach Angella pulled out a flashlight from her poket and began to look for the device she had landed on top of a few dead elves.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:11 pm

Fenja let out another burp.

"Ah geez that was alot of elfs. I think I killed some already. Well, there should be enough to make this...interesting."

"I guess we just relax 'till we see how she did."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:26 pm

Aleena nodded "yep just have to wait"she says moving over next to fenja were she lays down with her head on fenja's stomach listening to the sound of the struggling elves.

Inside the stomach angella was fining it hard to find the device she knocked an elf into the acids with a punch she bent down and picked a strange object she wasn't sure wether it was the device or no though
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:59 am

Verira put one of the strawberries into her mouth, rolled it around a little before swallowing it whole. "hmmmm, these doesn't have that much taste, or am i missing something?" she looked at baras.
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:04 am

Seeing Verira swallow one of the strawberries whole, and hearing her ask if she missed something, Baras replied, "Well, the thing is with strawberries, unlike most things where the flavor's on the outside, the flavor's on the inside of it. You have to chew in order to taste it."
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:57 pm

"oooooh" Verira said and took another strawberry, the moment she bit on it and the juices hit her tounge she screamed in delight. "they are amazing"
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:48 pm

"Well..." said Fenja. "She's definatly still alive and kicking in there. We'll have to wait just a few more minutes. And we can still have some fun" she said, cradling Aleena's head and moving it a bit further down than her stomach.

---------

Grip sat impatiently on the rail of the Sphere. He wasn't too worried about predators with the giant naga around - and that at least seemed pacified by strawberries. Damn fairies. They always had to complicate a good thing. Never could keep themselves uninvolved in something. While he didn't exactly approve of Fenja's new friend with benefits, he didn't think he would say anything. Jotuns did have certain needs. He'd deal with his life and she could deal with hers.

Still...how long could a fairy and a Jotun go hunting? They were probably messing with prey. Or something else...

This put some...awkward images into his head. He went down into the Sphere and tried to read a book. It was the best he could do at the moment.

Last edited by Jætte_Troll on Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:53 pm

Aleena smiled as she felt fenja move her head further down her body "i get you" she says and begins to lick fenja's womanhood
inside the somach angella was trying to figure out how the device worked she ushed something on it and a white light engulfed her the next minuteshe was standing on the outside of fenja's somach
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:07 pm

"Oh. Hey! You made it." said Fenja. "Congratulations...knew you could do it. Uh, just give us a few minutes here. I still might want to...talk...to you...later."

Fenja was still rather estatic she'd found such a sexcrazy fairy. Fairies were a lot of fun - didn't give a damn what anyone thought about 'em. Did what they wanted. Fenja didn't know the next time she'd meet someone so willing would be, so she was going to make this time count.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:30 am

Aleena stopped licking fenja's womanhood and looked up "oh she made it"she says smiling at angella
Angela sighed "no please i just want to go now"she says nervously as she looks at the two predators suddenly angela runs and jumps off from fenja's stomach she then attempts to run away from the two predatprs
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:23 pm

Fenja picked up the elf and looked at her.

"Hey! Don't run away when I'm talking to you. You don't want to make me reconsider not eating you, now do you? It's not often a find an elf that impresses me. So. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:32 pm

Angella swallowed nervously as fenja picked her up "My name's angella and i would realy apeciate it if you let me go like now please" she struggled uselessly to get away causing aleena to giggle and angella ignored her and continued her struggles
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:59 pm

"Hmmm..." said Fenja "I'm not really sure. What exactly do you think?" she said to Aleena.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:01 pm

Aleena smiled "me oh i think we should just keep her why don't you introduce her to your human friend"she says a mischevous grin forming on her face as she shrunk down to fairy size and hid in angella's pocket
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:38 pm

"Huh." said Fenja "I guess that would be interesting enough. We should give her some supplies too - I think I squished all the stuff in the tents. Not good if she saves herself only to starve."

Fenja began to walk back through the forest.

"Now. Stop trying to get away. That fairy in your pocket - she's been known to use folk your size as sex toys. So I wouldn't want to squirm and bump her if I was you."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:38 am

Aleena smiled "yeah thats true"she calls out from the pocket she sticks her head out of the pocket and looked around.

Angella sighs she looks nervously down "ok what do i have to do bow"she says nervously looking around
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:43 am

"Well, like I said, all I'm doing is taking you back to give you some food. You shouldn't be all whiney and stuff when we're trying to help. Geez, this is the reason I usually can't stand elves."

"As for beyond that...well I'm sure the fairy will think of something fun we could do."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:48 am

Aleena looked at fenja smiling
Angella swallwed nervously "she wants me as a sex toy doesn't she"
"of course i do dear" Aleena says smiling
Angella screams and once again attempts to ecape from fenja this time more desperatly than before
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:53 am

"Hmmm." said Fenja. "It's going to harder to get a hold of her when we let her go. If you really want to use her as a sex toy, now would probably be a good time." Fenja bit her lower lip, thinking. That was a lot of trouble for a little elf.

"I know. The fairy can use you and I'll repay you with treasure. That's fair." This was not an offer, but a statement.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:56 am

Angella sighed she continued her desperate struggles to escape from the two predators "i say we just let me go"
Aleena laughs at this "why don't we give her to grip im sure he culd use some company"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stumbling Skyward
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Role-playing-
Jump to: