Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stumbling Skyward

Go down 
+3
schoolhater
The Joker
Tigataga
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Stumbling Skyward - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:03 am

Angella shrugged she rested against a tree "anyway whatever we do i know we can't stay here a predator may find us" she says smiling as she looks at serena she looks around her nothing looked familiar she shrugged "maybe it would be better if you just ate me!"

Aleena shrugged "no your not a bad friend"she says giving fenja a kiss on the cheek smiling she put her arm around fenja's shoulder reasuringly "anyway i'm sure she still erm no wait....i got nothing sorry fenja"
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:09 am

Verira was closing in on Angella and serena. 'were are they?' She thought. 'i can't smell them when the wind is blowing in the same direction that i'm going'
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:17 am

Serena was about to tell Angella not to joke about stuff like that, when they were both picked off the ground. Serena screamed as she saw a rather mangled face of a dridder.

"Hey...its you!" said the dridder, looking at Angella. This was, by chance, the dridder that her tribe had tried to feed her too. The dridder looked around nervously. "Are...are any of those other people with you?" She looked absolutely awful after the whooping Fenja, Aleena, Grip and Baras had laid on her.

"Yeah! And they're gonna kick your ass!" said Serena, bluffing.

The dridder looked around. "I don't think so." She looked back, sighing. "But I don't really want to eat you. It hurts too much to eat. Plus, I'm full on the elves I managed to get down." She looked sick and laid down on the ground.

"So? Why aren't you with your family?" she asked.

Serena looked pissed off. "You ate her family!"

The dridder paused. "Ah. So that was your tribe. Funny." she said. "I would think the people that rescue you are more family than those that try to kill you."

She put them down on the ground. "Do whatever you want. I just don't want to get beat up anymore."
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:25 am

"right well since there not coming after us anymore serena and i will be leaving now"Angella says holding serena's hand trembling a little as she led serena away from the dridder cautiously making sure to not make eye contact with her she thought for a moment before saying
"thanks for not eating us or erm liqifying or internal organs or saving us for later or whatever"
"come on serena"Angella say walking away from the dridder while holding serena's hand
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:25 am

"Hmm." said the dridder, sneaking off into the forest. She thought she could sense a naga coming. That would only mean more trouble for her.

Serena followed to keep up with Angella. Her stomach growled. She sighed. She hoped she could find food somewhere around here...
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:28 am

Angella smiled she ruffled serena's hair as they moved through the bushes "hmm sounds like your hungry serena anyway before the dridder came you were gonna say something now what is it you wanted to say dear"she says with a smile
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:37 am

"I don't want you to talk about me eating you." said Serena. "It's not...I still think you look tasty. So it makes me feel really uncomfortable when you say that. I'd never eat you. Unless, to like...protect you..." she trailed off.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:50 am

Angella smiled at serena "well i guess so and i don't expect you too eat me"she says realeasing serena's hand and walking ahead sadly "i just want to die so i'd apreciate it if you did eat me i will not holding it against me but if you realy like me then just eat me please"
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:10 pm

In the meantime, Verira stopped and looked around a little. "Ok......this is not good" She scratched her head, then filled her lungs and yelled at the top of her voice. "little naga....elf, where are you"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:55 pm

Serena was always unhappy when Angella said she wanted to die. She couldn't help start crying. She sobbed and then gasped at the same time when she heard Verira yelling for them.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:57 pm

Angella sighed as serena started to cry she felt sorry for her and wanted to comfort her she walked over to serena and hugged her she did the only thing he could think of at that point in time and placed her hands inside serena's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:11 pm

Serena instinctivly began to swallow Angella, moving her tongue to pull her head and breasts in. Then she gagged, realizing what she was doing. The elf tasted so good she hadn't been able to control herself.

"Don't do that!" she said. "It's not funny. Come on, please, there's got to be something you want to live for?"

Serena was scared. She didn't want to stay here and eat Angella. But if she left her, some nastier pred would come and eat her. She wished that Veriria would come here.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:18 pm

Angella had smiled when serena had begun to swallow her and was in up to her breats when she felt serena stop but she was not spat back up she sighed her head in serena's throat "no honestly there is nothing for me to live for so just carry on please"she says hoping that serena would eventually swallow her.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:23 pm

"naga, say something" Verira yelled out again
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:12 pm

"Verira!" yelled Serena. "I need some help!" She didn't know where the other naga was.

"Even If I swallowed you, I would never digest you." said Serena. "Please. Isn't there anything you want to live for? We can find other elves, or something, anything. Look, if you like it so much I'll swallow you for a bit every day, as much as you want. Just please don't die."
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:43 pm

Verira rushed towards the almost panic struckt sounding Serena, as she heard she needed help. "Don't worry i'm coming" She yelled back to Serena.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:23 pm

Angella sighed the wetness around her breasts starting to now get on her nerves a little she wanted to die why couldn't this naga see that maybe she should just go back to the mermaid in order to die. "there is nothing to live for i eiher get eaten now or later there's no difference i just don't see why you won't eat me you had no trouble earlier"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:46 pm

Serena looked really hurt. "So...you don't want to even live for me?...You don't think of me as..." She looked despondant. Worse, a part of her would rather eat Angella than let a predator get her. Thats just your stomach talking, she told herself.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:48 pm

"well your a predator and someday i'd end up eaten so i'd rather go now while i'm willing so i don't have to go through a whole lot of trouble when i'm being eaten"Angella explains waiting for serena's response she smiled and yawned a little
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:01 pm

"Don't you think you could avoid it though? I mean, if we can find Verira, and I can hear her so she's close, we could stick with her and no predators could eat us. You could stay with me forever."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:08 pm

"stay with you forever huh no thanks i'd rather be eaten than stay with you"Angella says trying to make serena angy enough to eat her hopefully "anyway why would i want to stay with you and the big one anyway quit stalling and eat me!"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:14 pm

Serena looked at Angella seriously. "You're crazy. You know that? I don't know if its that humans fault or not but your insane. Now. I. Will. Not. Kill. You. But I'm not beyond keeping you in my stomach for awhile as a time out if you don't stop acting like this."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:18 pm

"i'm not crazy if you don't i'll find some other predator who will maybe even a plant i think i should just go back to that mermaid"Angella says placing her hands on her hip's she turned away from serena and looked back in the direction they had come from.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:22 pm

"Look. You're not being logical!" said Serena. "You keep saying you'll just be eaten by another pred. But I'm telling you how we can prevent being eaten by a pred! I know you're sad...I just wanted....neither of us have families....and I thought....we could make our own family."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:26 pm

Angella sighed she began to walk back to the river were they had met the mermaid "look if your not gonna do it i'll get the mermaid to do it so you don't have to worry about eating me ok"she says smiling as she walks to the river stopping just by the water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stumbling Skyward
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Role-playing-
Jump to: