Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new predator... i think

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tamc
Helpless prey
tamc

new predator... i think Empty
PostSubject: new predator... i think   new predator... i think Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:27 pm

Name: didn't think far enough ahead to this point... ill name them after my screen name: Tamicans. No. nevermind...
still could use a name...
Size: just under size of Crisis (65-70 feet)
Threat: Moderate to high
Description: Half-human, Half scorpion (not like doc oc from spiderman)
Front half of a woman, torso, arms, etc, and at the belly button changes into a scorpion, with legs, tail, w/e. Because it has both arms and claws, it can grab twice as many snacks as a naga (not including with the tail).
Location: Parts of the Akaptor Desert near the border to a forest (damn wiki map doesn't show it so i cant be more specific).
Pros: Strong against Earth/ Nature magic (whatever its called in this universe) and strong plating for back, legs, claws, and tail.poison is actually painless and more of an opiate.They can run really fast*.
Cons: weak against most other kinds of magic,especially water, and * can only run fast in one direction, not agile enough to run fast and turn (almost has to stop before turning).

Personality: They're usually angry, not like "killing rampage" angry, but more of a ticked off kind of way, like a state of constant annoyance. Hardly ever smile (that isn't a fake smile or when laughing). Their constant state of anger would explain they're slightly cold and sarcastic demeanor, but there are a few who are good spirited. They usually don't go out of their way to get humans, but they have been known to have a liking for them. Mostly eat smaller creatures, and has been known to attack young naga and harpies that wander on their territory. Their poison have extremely potent muscle relaxants which are extremely high in opiates, like morphine on steroids. as a result, their prey rarely resist once stung. Drug dealers have tried to hunt them for their venom, but it never really works out well for them...

ok thats my creation, at least i dont think its been done before, but its perfectly possible someone else made them before me. tell me what you think , and im sorry i dont know too much about felarya, i just found out about it last week ^_^
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: new predator... i think   new predator... i think Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:33 pm

There is already a race listed in the wiki under Minor Races called Scorpisaï. I suggest you read the wiki to avoid redundancy.

There is a thread dedicated to discussing Scorpisaï here.
Back to top Go down
tamc
Helpless prey
tamc

PostSubject: Re: new predator... i think   new predator... i think Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:00 pm

i thought so, *sigh* sobsob

my bad, i looked on the wiki for scorpions, and i guess i thought something would pop up at me ><
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new predator... i think   new predator... i think Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new predator... i think
Page 1 of 1