Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Stories

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Your Stories Empty
PostSubject: Your Stories   Your Stories Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 3:01 pm

I've noticed a few topics concerning one person's stories, but I don't think there is one for others' stories. So, here it is! A few rules:

1. Use only your characters and characters found in the Wiki, not anyone else's.

2. Please try to get the official characters' personalities as close as possible (Like how they would react to a certain situation).

3. Please don't kill anyone. It's much too messy.

P.S.
If there already is a topic like this, please let me know!
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Your Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Stories   Your Stories Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 5:38 pm

Here, I got something.
-----------------------------------------

Crisis was slithering around, looking for food.
"I could swear there was food over here." she thought as she looked around. "Aha! There!"
She spotted a group of humans walking somewhere. She giggled as she slithered toward them.
"Are you sure you can read that thing?" asked one human, talking to the apparent leader.
"If I couldn't, do you think I'd be leading?" replied the one in front of the group.
"Hey," said Crisis, excited to see the humans' reaction. "Whatcha' doin' ?"
The humans, all of them speechless, only looked up and stared at the gigantic creature before them.
"You alright?" asked Crisis innocently. "C'mon, say something."
The humans only yelled in fear.
"Aww, this is no fun!" she whined. "I guess I'll just have to eat you right now. Ha-ha!"
All the small creatures gasped in fear, but then one of them spoke up.
"W-wait! We're s-sort of l-lost," it studdered. "M-maybe y-you could help us?"
"Why would I do that?" Crisis said as she picked up the small thing in her hand. "If I help you, what would I have to eat?"
Her food tried to think, then said, "W-well, I'm sure there are other people around here." As it said this, it relaxed a bit. "You could eat them and let us go."
Crisis thought for a moment, then asked, "I guess so, but why don't you want me to eat you? Are you, like, expired or something?"
The creature quickly answered. "Yes! Yes! We're expired! Way out-of-date! We'll make you sick, so don't eat us!"
"Wait, hold on!" said Crisis. "Expired food doesn't move or make sounds! Expired food is dead."
Her food studdered a bit, trying not to think about what was probably about to happen.
"And that means..." Crisis continued, "...That you lied to me! That's just mean! How could you could lie to a girl like me?"
"No! Wait! I didn't mean it!" yelled the creature as Crisis dangled it over her mouth. "Aaaaahhhh!"
Just then, someone else showed up. It was another giant like Crisis, with royal blue scales and pink hair.
"What the hell is all the yelling about?! How am I supposed to get some shut-eye with all this--" She stopped with her eye on Crisis about to eat the small creature. The girl scoffed. "Shoulda' figured it was something like this." she mumbled to herself.
By now, all eyes were on the other girl, and Crisis' food had stopped screaming and squirming. The girl slithered over to Crisis and glared at her. Crisis dropped her snack into her mouth and quickly gulped it. "Hey, Anna! Good thing you came when you did, or you would've missed out."
"What the hell have you been doing to them?!" Anna said angrily.
Crisis answered, "I was just eating, that's all. Why? Something wrong?"
"Y'know, sometimes I think you're just evil or something," Anna said. "I really don't know how you do it. Tormenting people while acting like a little girl. Honestly!"
"I could give you lessons." said Crisis happily.
Anna answered immediately. "No thank you! That's just what I'm talking about!"
"Huh?" said an apparently confused Crisis.
"Don't give me that! It's obvious that you know what you're doing!"
"So what? It's fun to play with my food like this. You should try it."
Meanwhile, the group of small humans could only stare up at the two beautiful giant snake women arguing with each other.
"The last time I played with my food was when I was three years old! Back then, I got in trouble for it." said Anna.
"That's just stupid. You must come from a wierd family, not allowed to play with food, don't eat proper food..."
"Wierd, huh? Well I'll -- Nope! I won't fall for it! You're just trying to get me mad so I'll eat someone. Well it won't happen!"
"Aww, come on! Just one?"
"Not a chance."
"Ohh..."
On that note, Crisis appeared to sulk a little. Then, she smiled again, and happily said, "Oh well! More for me!" Crisis giggled as she said this, and reached down for another piece. Then, she stopped. She noticed one of the creatures had something in its mouth with smoke coming from it.
"Hey, Anna, what's that?" she asked innocently, even though she had seen one before.
"Huh? What's what?" wondered Anna. As she leaned forward to get a closer look, she smelled the smoke. Immediately, Crisis moved out of the way, as Anna snatched up the human Crisis was pointing at.
"A smoke, huh? Didn't you see the damn sign?! It says 'NO SMOKING'!!!"
And just like that, the small creature found itself inside the giant girl's mouth, getting swallowed ever so swiftly.
"How'd ya' like that, huh?!" Anna said looking at her stomach. "That'll teach you to smoke around me!"
Crisis was ecstatic. "Yeah! Now that's what I'm talking about!"
Anna then calmed down somewhat, and slithered over to Crisis, who was smiling very happily.
"...You tricked me, didn't you?"
"Uh, yeah."
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

Your Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Stories   Your Stories Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 6:05 pm

FurryKurry wrote:
Here, I got something.

"I could swear there was food over here." she thought as she looked around. "Aha! There!"
She spotted a group of humans walking somewhere. She giggled as she slithered toward them.
"Are you sure you can read that thing?" asked one human, talking to the apparent leader.
"If I couldn't, do you think I'd be leading?" replied the one in front of the group.
The humans, all of them speechless, only looked up and stared at the gigantic creature before them.
"Aww, this is no fun!" she whined. "I guess I'll just have to eat you right now. Ha-ha!"
"Why would I do that?" Crisis said as she picked up the small thing in her hand. "If I help you, what would I have to eat?"
Her food tried to think, then said, "W-well, I'm sure there are other people around here." As it said this, it relaxed a bit. "You could eat them and let us go."
Crisis thought for a moment, then asked, "I guess so, but why don't you want me to eat you? Are you, like, expired or something?"
The creature quickly answered. "Yes! Yes! We're expired! Way out-of-date! We'll make you sick, so don't eat us!"
"Wait, hold on!" said Crisis. "Expired food doesn't move or make sounds! Expired food is dead."
Her food studdered a bit, trying not to think about what was probably about to happen.
"And that means..." Crisis continued, "...That you lied to me! That's just mean! How could you could lie to a girl like me?"
"No! Wait! I didn't mean it!" yelled the creature as Crisis dangled it over her mouth. "Aaaaahhhh!"
Just then, someone else showed up. It was another giant like Crisis, with royal blue scales and pink hair.
"What the hell is all the yelling about?! How am I supposed to get some shut-eye with all this--" She stopped with her eye on Crisis about to eat the small creature. The girl scoffed. "Shoulda' figured it was something like this." she mumbled to herself.
By now, all eyes were on the other girl, and Crisis' food had stopped screaming and squirming. The girl slithered over to Crisis and glared at her. Crisis dropped her snack into her mouth and quickly gulped it. "Hey, Anna! Good thing you came when you did, or you would've missed out."
"Y'know, sometimes I think you're just evil or something," Anna said. "I really don't know how you do it. Tormenting people while acting like a little girl. Honestly!"
Meanwhile, the group of small humans could only stare up at the two beautiful giant snake women arguing with each other.
"The last time I played with my food was when I was three years old! Back then, I got in trouble for it." said Anna.
"That's just stupid. You must come from a wierd family, not allowed to play with food, don't eat proper food..."
"Wierd, huh? Well I'll -- Nope! I won't fall for it! You're just trying to get me mad so I'll eat someone. Well it won't happen!"
"Not a chance."
"Ohh..."
On that note, Crisis appeared to sulk a little. Then, she smiled again, and happily said, "Oh well! More for me!" Crisis giggled as she said this, and reached down for another piece. Then, she stopped. She noticed one of the creatures had something in its mouth with smoke coming from it.
"Hey, Anna, what's that?" she asked innocently, even though she had seen one before.
"Huh? What's what?" wondered Anna. As she leaned forward to get a closer look, she smelled the smoke. Immediately, Crisis moved out of the way, as Anna snatched up the human Crisis was pointing at.
And just like that, the small creature found itself inside the giant girl's mouth, getting swallowed ever so swiftly.
"How'd ya' like that, huh?!" Anna said looking at her stomach. "That'll teach you to smoke around me!"
Anna then calmed down somewhat, and slithered over to Crisis, who was smiling very happily.
"Uh, yeah."

Heh. That is pure gold right there. You kept them in character while keeping it interesting.

I'll be keeping an eye out for your stories. Thumbs up all the way,
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Your Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Stories   Your Stories Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 12:29 pm

Quote :
Heh. That is pure gold right there. You kept them in character while keeping it interesting.

I'll be keeping an eye out for your stories. Thumbs up all the way,

Thanks. Actually the first one I put into the open. Take a look at my next post.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Your Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Stories   Your Stories Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 1:36 pm

Now for the other side of that story.
-----------------------------------------------

A boy was walking through a Felaryan jungle...Somewhere. He wore large grey pants with an odd gold skull on a chain around his waist. He had no shirt, and didn't look all too tough. His hands and feet were covered in white fur that gave them a paw-like appearance, with black stripes of fur on the backs of his hands and the tops of his feet. He had purple-coloured eyes, and wore purple-framed specs to match. he was the average size of an adult human. This boy in particular also had dragonfly wings. He was a Felaryan Fairy, particularly special because he was male. He was apparently...
"Lost." said the boy.
He was travelling with a Water Sprite fairy. She was about the height of a small hunam girl. She was young, though most men wouldn't know it at first look (and we all know where they look first). She wore a large white shirt, which was wet due to her body of liquid. She was riding on the boy's back.
"We're not lost!" said the girl. "We're just taking a detour!"
"A detour," said the boy. "I do like a good scenic route."
"That's the spirit, Kurry!" said the girl cheerfully.
"I am going the right way, aren't I?"
"Yup! Just keep going!"
As the boy walked further, he heard screaming from somewhere.
"Well, well," he said after he heard the noise. "Sounds like someone is having fun!" He grinned and started running.
"Where are we going, Kurry?" asked the girl.
"I know where that yell came from, Yuki," he replied. "And I know what it means." He smiled. "After all, I hear it all the time, especially when you're eating."
"Oh, yeah." said the girl sheepishly. "Sometimes they scream like a girl. It's funny watching them try to get away." She giggled.
In a short while, they found two giant nagas looking at each other. One had blond hair and teal scales, the other had pink hair and blue scales. The boy immediately saw the group of humans focused on the giant creatures.
"Well what do ya' know." said the boy. "Looks like they're in shock."
"Should I eat them while those other two are arguing?" asked the girl innocently.
"That hardly seems fair, does it?" replied the boy. "They were here first. Besides, I already have a plan."
"Oh, goody!" the girl cheered happily.
As the giant nagas began arguing, the boy ran up to one of the humans and knocked on his head, saying, "The name's Kuro, what's it mean?"
"K.O." said the girl.
The boy, Kuro, quickly took something out of a pocket in his pants and put it in the mough of the guy he was talking to.
"What is it, Kurry?" asked the girl, Yuki.
"No idea," replied Kuro. "All I know is that that naga with the pink hair hates these things."
Yuki giggled as Kuro lit the end of the object on fire with an electric spark. Yuki jumped back onto Kuro, then he ran back behind a tree.
Kuro laughed and said, "Not only will this not be fun for the human, but it'll embarass that naga, too."
"This is the kind of thing you have to teach me." Yuki said.
"What for?" Kuro replied. "You have that whole 'innocent little girl' thing already. And if that's not enough, well, humans don't exacly expect to see breasts on someone like you."
"Are you making fun of me again?" Yuki whined.
"She doesn't get it yet." Kuro thought to himself. "All I'm saying is that you look different from most girls your age, that's all."
"You had me worried there for a minute!" Yuki said.
Kuro laughed. "Don't worry about it so much." Kuro said, then shrugged as he said, "It's not my fault you're so young."
"You got that right!" Yuki said. Kuro stifled his laughter. "Aww, you made us miss the action!" Yuki complained.
"I know. It was a lame joke anyway." Kuro said.
"I'm hungry!" Yuki said.
"That's good." Kuro said, laughing. "We should go find some more humans to mess with, huh?"
"Good idea." Yuki said happily. "Let's go that way!"
Kuro stood up as Yuki climbed onto his back. In a flash, they both grew about 14 times their previous height, and Yuki started giggling.
"Hold on tight, Yuki! I'm not slowing down this time!" Kuro laughed.
"Whoo-hoo! Ha ha ha ha!"

Last edited by on Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wario-Man
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

Your Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Stories   Your Stories Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 3:22 pm

FurryKurry wrote:
Here, I got something.

"Not a chance."
"Ohh..."
"Uh, yeah."
Most excellent work, my good man.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Your Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Stories   Your Stories Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 2:03 pm

Okay, people, please feel free to post your own stories, or even just ideas here. It'll be odd if my ideas are all that's here. I'll post another one now, has to do with my characters again. The "Your characters" topic is where I've posted the bio for them, just in case someone actually wants to know who I'm talking about.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An 85 foot tall Kuro was doing what he does the most: Dunking one of his fur-covered hands in the Lake of Illusions' water after having it catch fire. For some reason, he didn't have his glasses on at the time. His hand started to feel better, so he pulled it out of the water to see the damage. Lukily, not much of the fur had burnt, no skin was showing this time. He sighed in relief, then laughed as he always did when something went wrong. Just then, he heard a voice behind him.
"Don't move, foul monster!" said the gruff voice.
Kuro turned around to get a look at who was talking to him, but he couldn't see anything there. He remembered he wasn't wearing his glasses, and as he searched for them, he heard more voices.
"You sure this is a good idea, boss?" one of them said.
"Seems pretty stupid, attacking something that big." said another.
"Normally, yes," said the first gruff voice. "But this one is different. I hear he doesn't eat humans, so there's no way he can hurt us."
By now, Kuro had his glasses back on. He now saw that his 'attacker' was actually a muscular human. He had his shirt off, and was apparently showing off, but Kuro didn't think anyone else would bother looking at something like that when around a 'monster.' Kuro instantly reduced his size to 6 feet tall. The other two men behind the first began whispering.
"So, you've decided to stand your ground?" boomed the gruff voice. "Very bad decicion on your part!" The man flexed his biceps. "I am the one and only Fairy-Hunting Master, Chuck Jacobs!"
"Master? I've seen more muscles on a grill!" Kuro mocked.
Chuck was furious. "You dare mock the Legendary Chuck Jacobs?!" he boomed. "You have just sealed your doom!"
Kuro laughed. "Doom? What are ya' gonna' do, talk me to death?" Kuro, making a 'come and get it' hand gesture, then said, "What are ya' waiting for, then? Come on, kill me! I dare you!"
Chuck's face bulged with anger. "Looks like I hit a nerve. How do morons like these even get here, anyway?" Kuro thought. Chuck rushed at Kuro, yelling at the top of his lungs. Kuro only stood there and crossed his arms. Just as Chuck was about to hit Kuro, he was stopped.
"What the hell?! What kind of evil sorcery is this?!" Chuck boomed.
"It's not magic, silly!" said a small-sounding voice. "It's just someone stronger than you. Ah-ha!"
It was Yuki who stopped Chuck. She was holding him back by his arms.
"What the hell are you?! Another monster?!" Chuck was still booming with anger.
"That's not nice!" Yuki warned.
"You're not exactly in a position to insult us, you know." Kuro also warned.
Chuck growled. "I'll get you, fairy! Just...You...Wait!" Chuck struggled to get free of Yuki's hold.
Kuro grinned as he turned around and walked a few steps away. "You know, around here, we have ways of dealing with people like you." he said as he turned around. "Yuki, do you want to show him what that is?" he said, grinning.
Yuki gasped happily. "Yay! Yay! Yay!" she cheered. At that instant, Yuki grew to 42 feet tall, now holding Chuck in her hand. At the same time, Kuro returned to 85 feet and sat down. Yuki also started grinning, and she giggled as she swung the now terrified Chuck around in the air. Kuro blinked oddly. He groaned as he took his glasses off and searched his pockets.
"So, you know this was stupid, right?" Yuki asked Chuck as she dangled him by his arm in front of her.
"Yes! Yes! Please let me go!" Chuck screamed in fear. He was wailing as he said this.
Yuki smiled. "Well, I think you've learned your lesson." She said approvingly.
Chuck saw hope. "So, can I go? Please?" he bawled.
Yuki shook her head. "Uh-uh! Now that you've learned your lesson, I get to eat you now!" Yuki giggled when she said this. Chuck screamed as Yuki dropped him into her mouth. She savoured the taste of him for a while, playing with him and moving her tounge around in her mouth. Yuki swallowed after a little bit, and Chuck could be heard screaming all the way down.
Meanwhile, Kuro had been cleaning his glasses. He put them back on after Yuki had swallowed Chuck.
"So," he said. "How was he?"
Yuki patted her stomach. "Mr. Chuck was big. There was a lot of him." She sighed contentedly.
Kuro looked at the other two men, who were staring in shock at Yuki because of what had just happened. "What about the other two?" he asked.
Yuki noticed them now. "Mmm, I don't know if I can eat them right now." Yuki replied. "Hey, how about you eat them, Kurry?"
Kuro waved his arms frantically. "Nuh-uh! No way am I gonna' eat a human!" he shouted worriedly. He then calmed down and said, "Besides, it wouldn't be fair to them. We should at least let them join their master."
Yuki thought for a minute. "Yeah. I guess you're right." she admitted, then sighed.
"Here," said Kuro, "I can do this for you." He clapped his hands and put his right hand over where the two men were standing. The humans soon found themselves in a cage with electric bars now being held by Yuki. "Just don't touch the bars." Kuro warned Yuki. "That shock won't kill them no matter how long they hold them. It'll actually make them taste better, I think." Kuro smiled. "That's what I hear, anyway."
Yuki was filled with joy. "Oh, Kurry, this is perfect! I can just eat them later!"
On saying that, the men in the cage immediately fainted.
"Thank you!" Yuki said as she jumped up and hugged Kuro.
Kuro laughed. "Anytime!" Kuro said. "Actually, I didn't know that would work."
"Huh?" Yuki said in confusion.
Kuro explained himself. "See, I just picked that trick up. I caught my hand on fire practicing with that spell, and Chuck-meister showed as I was putting it out."
"What would've happened if it didn't work, Kurry?" Yuki asked.
Kuro put his hand on his forehead. "Well, they probably would've gotten blown up like that fish I tried it on--"
"Whoa!" Yuki was amazed just thinking about it.
Kuro continued. "--And my hand would definitely caught fire again..." Kuro stopped to think for a moment. "...And the same thing would likely have happened at least two more times before I got it right."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S.
Happy New Year!
My resolution is to make a bit more sense, and to stop hurting myself.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Your Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Stories   Your Stories Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 1:09 pm

Crisis was having a nap after breakfast one morning. She slept for a few hours, lying on her back. When she woke up, she found herself staring into a pair of deep purple eyes. She blinked twice, not realizing it at first, but then quickly became suprised. She felt her tail hit something, then realized she had knocked whoever the eyes belonged to aside. She saw him sitting up, almost as if nothing happened.
"Yuki!" the purple-eyed fairy boy said. "She's awake!"
Crisis looked where he was looking and saw a small girl of water leaning her upside-down feet on a tree trunk. She was sleeping, but woke up quickly when she heard what seemed to be her name.
"Yeah, Kurry, I'm up!" she said panicked. "Oh, the other girl's awake, too!"
Crisis was fully awake now, and realized that the two people were talking about her.
"Who are you?" Crisis asked. "What do you want?"
The boy stood up and spoke first. "I'm Kuro. The sleepy-head over there is Yuki."
"Hi!" the girl said happily.
"What are you diong here, anyway?" asked Crisis.
"We were starting to get worried." the boy, Kuro, began.
"You were just lying there so long, we thought you were dead!" explained the girl, Yuki, with an uneasy cheerfulness.
"Oh, is that all?" Crisis said, relieved that they weren't super-wierdos. "Thanks, but I'm alright."
"That's good." said Yuki.
"I'm Crisis." Crisis said. "Sorry I hit you before."
Kuro smiled. "It's alright. I get that all the time."
Yuki was furious. "You hit Kurry?!" she shouted.
Crisis smiled sheepishly. "Well...Yeah, sorta'."
"Why you!" Yuki yelled as she ran at Crisis.
"Come on, then!" Crisis said
"Well," Kuro cut in. "I was saving these hunters for Yuki..." he said, taking a cage with electric bars out of his pocket. The cage held some fairy hunters from earlier that day.Crisis and Yuki both stopped in their tracks.
Kuro continued. "You wouldn't mind sharing just this once, would you, Yuki?"
Yuki though for a second. She looked at Crisis for a few moments, then spoke. "Sure!" she said happily.
"Yay!" Crisis cheered.
Kuro smiled. "Alright then."
-----------------------------------------------------
To be continued. By someone else? Sure!
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Your Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Stories   Your Stories Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:54 am

FYI, I'm getting rid of Kuro and Yuki. I majorly screwed up, and I know how to screw things up!
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Your Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Stories   Your Stories Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:20 pm

So, this is the one that Cat started huh? :D Looks like it deteriorated. She'll be sad. :3 Wonder If I can get this back going?
She did say at the top that this is for anyone with little story ideas. :3 Why doesn't anyone else give it a try?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Stories   Your Stories Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Stories
Page 1 of 1