Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some new stories on the way

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nickonaquamagna
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Nickonaquamagna

Some new stories on the way Empty
PostSubject: Some new stories on the way   Some new stories on the way Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 7:58 am

Before I get around to the successor to Silver Scales, I have other projects to get out of the way, which with each passing day, near their completion. It'll still be a long while before I start that story, but for now....

I have all sorts of crazy ideas for characters and places I want to feature at some point, but it would be pretty difficult to cram them all into one story. I'm creating more characters of my own, and they don't have an established backstory like those others have made that I featured in the first Silver Scales, and trying to give time to each of them in a single story may detract from the central plot and make us zig zag every which way and not stay on track.

So, leading up to the next big story, I'm going to start a collection of smaller stories. Some may be five pages, some may be 40 pages. Some will introduce characters that could appear later on and others are just random things I feel like drawing for a little bit. Lately, I've been juggling several stories and switching back and forth between them. Here are stories I am already working on.

Pseudo Sapien- Antibody...

The ongoing Starfox XYZ series...

Aaaand a satire and/or re-imagining of Hero Factory.

Add this to all that, and I kinda will be jumping around all over the place. But, it'll be a good way to give everyone a special little treat every now and then, whatever you like.

I have ideas for at least six stories so far, and a few more may pop up every now and then.

I look forward to exploring new parts of this amazing setting! Please join me on this adventure! Let's explore together! Lol jk XD

I'm just being a goof 'cause I'm really excited, is all.

Last edited by Nickonaquamagna on Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nickinamerica.deviantart.com/
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Some new stories on the way   Some new stories on the way Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 8:16 am

Well it will certainly be a pleasure to read your stories again. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://walkingbyself.deviantart.com/
Shadeofheave
Naga food
Shadeofheave

PostSubject: Re: Some new stories on the way   Some new stories on the way Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:32 am

Hurry up and get to drawing! Silver Scales volume 2 is likely the story/manga/comic book series that I've anticipated the most as of... well, ever since the first one ended! Good luck with your other works as well ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some new stories on the way   Some new stories on the way Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some new stories on the way
Page 1 of 1