Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

character war,

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
11cookeaw3
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
11cookeaw3

character war, Empty
PostSubject: character war,   character war, Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:13 pm

what would it be like, if everbody's characters started fighting in one place, even if it was only my characters, though, it would chaotic.but with everbody character's it would be absaloute choas.
Back to top Go down
lami
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

character war, Empty
PostSubject: Re: character war,   character war, Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:54 pm

it would be stupid, because everyones characters are almost always some kind of mary sue.
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

character war, Empty
PostSubject: Re: character war,   character war, Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:58 pm

I don't exactly know the merits of this thread, but the answer is obvious to anyone who knows Felarya...

Ryla and Terra would completely destroy all challengers before facing eachother for one final, epic battle...which would inevitably end in kinky, hot, and violent lesbian sex.

..and even the Guardians would tremble in fear as they watched the spectacle before them. lol

(Be careful, Cook. Karbo's already banned you once for spamming and starting pointless threads. I don't think you want to get permabanned)
Back to top Go down
lami
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

character war, Empty
PostSubject: Re: character war,   character war, Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:00 pm

yeah, see this is exactly what I mean.

standard MY CHARACTER IS THE BEST mentality would prevent anything from coming from a discussion like this
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

character war, Empty
PostSubject: Re: character war,   character war, Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:06 pm

Quote :
because everyones characters are almost always some kind of mary sue.

Name three.
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

character war, Empty
PostSubject: Re: character war,   character war, Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:09 pm

lami wrote:

standard MY CHARACTER IS THE BEST mentality would prevent anything from coming from a discussion like this

While I do agree that kind of mentality is why versus threads never work, and why most forums forbid them...I certainly wasnt making any kind of serious argument. Ryla isnt even my character, and Terra is a very real...and very scary person (lol, just messing around, Terra =P ) I was simply commenting on the badass nature of both of them ^^
Back to top Go down
zalzas
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
zalzas

character war, Empty
PostSubject: Re: character war,   character war, Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:01 pm

lami wrote:

Hey I resent that! How dare you think I think my characters are the best! My characters are wimpy and lame! LAME I say!

Fallen- Thats not very nice

GET BACK IN YOUR CAGE!

Now, where was I? oh yeah, Felarya fight club. I approve of this idea whole heatedly because

1. Most Felarya characters are girls

B. girls have boobies

Q. I like boobies

9. Having a massive battle of naked monstery super hot girls that are devouring each other and may be wrestling in pudding would be the sexist thing ever and that would be awesome.

*. I world pay to see that

For all those points I would say that yes, this is a good idea. Its not about who wins, its about the boobs. And really, isn’t that what matters most.

Yes, yes it is.
Back to top Go down
http://zalzas.deviantart.com/
lami
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

character war, Empty
PostSubject: Re: character war,   character war, Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:11 pm

as usual our CE party member bender comes in for the save.
Back to top Go down
zalzas
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
zalzas

character war, Empty
PostSubject: Re: character war,   character war, Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:45 pm

lami wrote:
as usual our CE party member bender comes in for the save.

I like to think of myself as a true hero
Back to top Go down
http://zalzas.deviantart.com/
11cookeaw3
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
11cookeaw3

character war, Empty
PostSubject: Re: character war,   character war, Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:49 pm

rcs619 wrote:
I don't exactly know the merits of this thread, but the answer is obvious to anyone who knows Felarya...

Ryla and Terra would completely destroy all challengers before facing eachother for one final, epic battle...which would inevitably end in kinky, hot, and violent lesbian sex.

..and even the Guardians would tremble in fear as they watched the spectacle before them.
realllyyy. electro would start blasting all the preds, i wonder what the blacko bandits would do... what about all 40 of the test subjects of operation super soilher, and the people who are trying to recaputer them. tose are all my characters. latro and eletran are electros only restraints, and if something happens to them....

the thing is i've got a game for you. electro, predator, agile human.

predator eats human human knocks down my mage character electro because he's got bad aim, and electro blasts predator.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

character war, Empty
PostSubject: Re: character war,   character war, Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

character war,
Page 1 of 1