Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Found Crisis in Real life!!!!!!

Go down 
+16
pirostyle
GREGOLE
Oldman40k2003
Sillysausage
spike833
The Rev
PrinnyDood
Raveolution
lami
Pendragon
/Fish/
Flare
Karbo
Haar
Reptillian
Claire
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

DOES SHE LOOK LIKE CRISIS
HELL YES
I Found Crisis in Real life!!!!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%I Found Crisis in Real life!!!!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 21% [ 6 ]
HELL NO
I Found Crisis in Real life!!!!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap79%I Found Crisis in Real life!!!!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 79% [ 23 ]
Total Votes : 29

AuthorMessage
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

I Found Crisis in Real life!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Found Crisis in Real life!!!!!!   I Found Crisis in Real life!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:51 pm

-shudder-

crossdressing guys... someone shoot me... or give me a naga candle
Back to top Go down
MukatKiKaarn
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
MukatKiKaarn

PostSubject: Re: I Found Crisis in Real life!!!!!!   I Found Crisis in Real life!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:57 pm

pirostyle wrote:
-shudder-

crossdressing guys... someone shoot me... or give me a naga candle

And what exactly is wrong with crossdressing guys? >.>
Back to top Go down
http://mukatkikaarn.deviantart.com
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: I Found Crisis in Real life!!!!!!   I Found Crisis in Real life!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:59 pm

you havent seen all the mentally scaring pictures of fat guys dressed as sailor moon.

so... ...wrong... cannot unsee...
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: I Found Crisis in Real life!!!!!!   I Found Crisis in Real life!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 4:07 pm

Those are definatly cruel...
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
Sillysausage
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Sillysausage

PostSubject: Re: I Found Crisis in Real life!!!!!!   I Found Crisis in Real life!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 4:48 pm

The 'mentally scarring' pictures of fat guys dressed as Sailor Moon are ok because you know the guy has done it for a laugh. The pictures of ugly fat fangirls in skimpy animu outfits are way worse because she actually thinks she looks kawaii.
Back to top Go down
http://ironkitty.deviantart.com/
sonik0578
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
sonik0578

PostSubject: Re: I Found Crisis in Real life!!!!!!   I Found Crisis in Real life!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:32 pm

edited by me. apologies to all

Last edited by sonik0578 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MukatKiKaarn
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
MukatKiKaarn

PostSubject: Re: I Found Crisis in Real life!!!!!!   I Found Crisis in Real life!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:47 pm

I see absolutely nothing 'wrong' with the girl playing Rikku. I think she looks rather cute, and I think she adapted the outfit very nicely to be more flattering to her figure. The girl cosplaying Yuna's pose isn't very flattering to her, but she looks good in her costume.

I'm appalled by you people. Not everyone is reed thin, and people who aren't have every right to cosplay. I understand that a person shouldn't try to play a character whose outfit would be uncomfortable to wear, and that everyone (regardless of sex or build) should show a sense of common public decency (please keep your Eternal Sailor Moon transformation cosplay to your hotel room, thank you. ^_~) I think it's rude, and more than a bit sexist, to jeer at a girl's costume just because she's overweight.

And as someone who crossdresses himself, as often as possible, especially at cons, I think some of you could do with growing up a bit. Joke crossplay, people dressing up as a character without actually making an effort to look the part, does hit pretty below the belt. I don't like it any more than anyone else. But I don't think that speaks to all crossplayers and crossdressers. I put a lot of effort into looking more feminine when I dress as a girl-- I shave and bind all the appropriate bits. Again, out of decency and common courtesy. But I don't try to 'sound like a girl' because more often than not, it comes off as insulting. You have every right not to like crossplay or crossdressers. But show a little maturity. It's not disgusting.

I'm sorry if this upsets any of you, but I cannot in all decency watch people post stuff like this and not speak up.
Back to top Go down
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: I Found Crisis in Real life!!!!!!   I Found Crisis in Real life!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:57 pm

yes... something like that

the win ones are amazing
Back to top Go down
sonik0578
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
sonik0578

PostSubject: Re: I Found Crisis in Real life!!!!!!   I Found Crisis in Real life!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:05 pm

ok i apologies i may have took it maybe just a bit far. and i have to admit at closer inspection the losing rikku girl is cute in her own way. and i should know better to poke fun at other as im slightly heavy myself and the girl who i like/love is a bit heavy. so overall i apologise again to anyone i may have offended by my post.

Last edited by sonik0578 on Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MukatKiKaarn
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
MukatKiKaarn

PostSubject: Re: I Found Crisis in Real life!!!!!!   I Found Crisis in Real life!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:34 pm

sonik0578 wrote:
ok i apologies i may have took it maybe just a bit far. and i have to admit at closer inspection the losing rikku girl is cute in her own way. and i should know better to poke fun at other as im slightly heavy myself and the girl who i like/love is a bit overweight. so overall i apologise again to anyone i may have offended by my post.

I was offended, but that's beside the point. That's why I didn't post after the comments about crossdressing-- it's not my place to get upset just because you don't like it, even if I didn't like how you expressed that. (And that 'you' isn't just directed at you personally, so don't take that too harshly!) But my wife and I see too many people online poke fun at others because of their weight, and for a lot of people, that hurts like hell. For all any of us know, those girls were probably cosplaying because it was a chance to have some fun, and becoming someone else's laughing stock on the Internet would be crushing. Think how you or your girlfriend would feel if someone did it to you. At the very least, you'd think the person laughing was a jerk.

I just encourage you all to be a little more thoughtful, and show women more respect. They're not cosplaying for you to have something to ogle. They're doing it because it's fun.
Back to top Go down
sonik0578
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
sonik0578

PostSubject: Re: I Found Crisis in Real life!!!!!!   I Found Crisis in Real life!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 7:22 pm

i'll be honest crossdressing doesnt bother me as im a very accepting person. hell i might be going out at halloween in a dress. and i know the feeling of that being made a fool of at school for being heavy. but please accept my deepest apologies as i was not trying to offend you or others in the forum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Found Crisis in Real life!!!!!!   I Found Crisis in Real life!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Found Crisis in Real life!!!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2