Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monsters Vs. Aliens

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PearlSistacia
Tasty morsel
PearlSistacia

Monsters Vs. Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Monsters Vs. Aliens   Monsters Vs. Aliens Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:17 am

I think I'm going to go watch it tomorrow. It looks pretty fucking fantastic if I do say so myself.
w00t to Giantessism.
Downfall? Many children.
T_T; Noooz!

Also, this ish my first post- sooo. :3 I'm Kelly! O.o AKA Pearl Sistacia.
I've been on Deviantart for a while, and have been up to date with Felarya's wonderfulness- I just never really participated.
:3 So here I am.

Back on topic- is anyone else pumped for this movie? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.pearlsistacia.deviantart.com
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Monsters Vs. Aliens   Monsters Vs. Aliens Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:18 am

PearlSistacia wrote:
I think I'm going to go watch it tomorrow. It looks pretty fucking fantastic if I do say so myself.
w00t to Giantessism.
Downfall? Many children.
T_T; Noooz!

I've been on Deviantart for a while, and have been up to date with Felarya's wonderfulness- I just never really participated.

Welcome aboard, Pearl! ^^ *hug* This forum just gets better and better, lol

But onto the topic. Hell yeah, I am pumped for this movie! I enjoy dreamworks CG movies anyway...but one that parodies old sci-fi movies AND has a giantess? Well, that just reeks of awesome. lol, poor Ginormica....she just gained a massive amount of fandom XD

Im sure there will be pictures of her on the internet soon, doing things that will shock her creators if they ever saw XD
Back to top Go down
PearlSistacia
Tasty morsel
PearlSistacia

PostSubject: Re: Monsters Vs. Aliens   Monsters Vs. Aliens Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:04 pm

rcs619 wrote:
PearlSistacia wrote:
w00t to Giantessism.
Downfall? Many children.
T_T; Noooz!

Welcome aboard, Pearl! ^^ *hug* This forum just gets better and better, lol

But onto the topic. Hell yeah, I am pumped for this movie! I enjoy dreamworks CG movies anyway...but one that parodies old sci-fi movies AND has a giantess? Well, that just reeks of awesome. lol, poor Ginormica....she just gained a massive amount of fandom XD

Im sure there will be pictures of her on the internet soon, doing things that will shock her creators if they ever saw XD

Very Happy I'm sure m&M people across DA will be doing fan pictures soon enough, but I can't promise I'll be one. :3 You know, I enjoy being the star of the show if I can. Hell, that's part of loving being a giantress. :3
Dreamworks is amazing- I have high hopes ::Huggles yew::
Back to top Go down
http://www.pearlsistacia.deviantart.com
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: Monsters Vs. Aliens   Monsters Vs. Aliens Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:32 pm

Welcome to the forum! It's always nice to have new members who participate. As for the movie, I think it seems like a welcome break from the seemingly-small about of good cartoons lately Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monsters Vs. Aliens   Monsters Vs. Aliens Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monsters Vs. Aliens
Page 1 of 1