Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weird and wonderful monsters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kai Leingod
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Kai Leingod

Weird and wonderful monsters Empty
PostSubject: Weird and wonderful monsters   Weird and wonderful monsters Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:53 pm

Seeing as most of these critters won't ever get honourable mentions any time soon.

Assblaster: The final evolution (that I know of) of the graboid, they shake there end to mix 2 chemicals together to give them a fiery explosive start granting them flight.

Minoks: strange bat like creatures that have a mouth that resembles a leaches. They fly around eating what I would assume to be well everything, seen on endor as well as the throat of a giant space worm (how the he'll does that work?).

That's all I can think of now laters
Back to top Go down
Noonstar
Helpless prey
Noonstar

PostSubject: Re: Weird and wonderful monsters   Weird and wonderful monsters Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:20 pm

Kai Leingod wrote:

Minoks: strange bat like creatures that have a mouth that resembles a leaches. They fly around eating what I would assume to be well everything, seen on endor as well as the throat of a giant space worm (how the he'll does that work?).

A wild ZUBAT appeared!

---

Widbies: Small creatures that appear at first like common Earth armadillos. However, these little buggers have a suicide defense mechanism. If the Widbie feels threatened, it will curl itself into a ball, and in three seconds, emit a sixteen megaton explosion. Approach with extreme caution.

Stickytakks: About three inches in diameter and round in shape, these are among the smallest of predators. They feed by bouncing up to its unknowing prey, attaching themselves and then melting and fusing with the prey's skin. It then emits a virus that instructs the prey's body to digest itself. The stickytakk absorbs the pre-digested remains and moves on.
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: Weird and wonderful monsters   Weird and wonderful monsters Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:06 pm

Cliff Racer- TES III Morrowind

Large flying creatures found throughout Vvardenfell. They are very aggressive and will attack anyone in sight. Cliff Racers have good vision range, and will often detect and follow the player without being noticed. This can result in swarms of them descending upon the unwary adventurer.
The development team has admitted the sheer amount of cliff racers in the game was a mistake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird and wonderful monsters   Weird and wonderful monsters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weird and wonderful monsters
Page 1 of 1