Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Magic Mountain + Ferlarya = dimensional chaos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
racemaster7
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
racemaster7

Magic Mountain + Ferlarya = dimensional chaos Empty
PostSubject: Magic Mountain + Ferlarya = dimensional chaos   Magic Mountain + Ferlarya = dimensional chaos Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:43 pm

Hey everyone! You might have guessed by now, but I'm the new kid on the block.
Every since I first put my eyes on Ferlarya I was reminded of my younger years and all the adventures I'd have in Magic Mountain. But now that I have set eyes on Ferlarya I have 101+ idea for epic stories for the ages. I got a few characters planned out, some ideas for conflicts, and plenty of locations to explore.

The Small Really Cute thing has written a very informative article on the workings of Magic Mountain and I recommend reading it before any of my stories. You don’t have to, but you might find yourself confused as to what’s going on in later adventures.
Here is a link to it: Magic Mountain for Dummies

I have posted the introduction to my Felarya story series below, but here is a link to it anyway:

The Saga Begins

The first three stories I wrote are an introduction trilogy to how Gregory first came to Felarya and subsequently gained control of the unstable portal connecting Magic Mountain and Felarya. I have posted all of them on Deviant Art for convenience, so here are the links:

First Jumps: How he Tamed the Portal
----------------------------------------------

Story #1: Anchors Aweigh!
Part1
Part2

Story #2: Village Missing.
Part1
Part2
Part3
Part4
Part5
Part6
Part7
Part8

Story #3: Three Easy Steps
Part1
Part2
Part3
Part4
Part5
Part6
Part7

Feel free to give me feedback, as I want to grow as a writer; but if you want to criticize please try to make it as constructive as possible. I’m always open to new story ideas, and Magic Mountain’s unusual properties make sure for an endless amount of adventures. If you have a character or favorite TV show you think could make the jump to Magic Mountain (and therefore Felarya) feel free to drop me a message. This also works in reverse, but please ask permission first.

I'll also be posting the intro to the series in another post. Enjoy! (hopefully)

Last edited by racemaster7 on Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:07 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://racemaster7.deviantart.com/
racemaster7
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
racemaster7

PostSubject: The Foundation for Great Adventures   Magic Mountain + Ferlarya = dimensional chaos Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:02 pm

A long time ago, before the beginning of the universe, there was nothing. Only the word existed, the word was with God, and the word was God. At the will of the word, the universe was created, space expanded, time began to flow, and the dimensions began to deviate and interweave into the very fabric of the multiverse. Stars were formed, galaxies were built and ordered, and the dimensions were separated and sealed off from each other. Not even Heaven connected all the dimensions together, only God himself had access to all the dimensions.

In one particular dimension simply known as Earth 712, there was created a galaxy called by its inhabitants “The Milky Way,” and in this galaxy is a planet called Earth. It was on this planet that the most amazing race was created, the race of man. Humans were created to live on the planet Earth in peace; however, being a somewhat foolish race they ruined the plan quickly and were saved by the most unconventional means. It is on one of these human beings that we focus on today, some six or ten thousand years after the creation of the planet. A human called Gregory.

Gregory looks like your average human, except for the fact that since he was about six years old, he has kept alive an inter-dimensional fortress connecting every piece of fiction in existence through the human imagination. This fortress is called Magic Mountain. Inhabited mostly by Snooks and Bombedires, the show is run by Gregory, The Small Really Cute Thing, and the first snook ever born, The Snook. When Gregory is not around this group keeps things running smoothly and keeps portals from allowing to much free travel from happening between dimensions. It is through these portals that Gregory has had most of his adventures: from becoming a Jedi Knight, traversing the Misty Mountains, and acquiring a lifetime partner in a female Gardevoir named Emily.

Being a well versed inter-dimensional traveler, Gregory is always up to explore whenever a new portal appears, and it is on this very day that a portal unseen before in all of Magic Mountain was to appear in the south-north corner of the cafeteria. Through this portal lies a land of beautiful green forests, snowy ice capped mountains, and a wide rolling sea. Not knowing what this dimension was, Gregory planned of taking a trip into this world the very next day.

Little did he know this dimension was not the paradise it appeared…
This portal led to Ferlaya…
Back to top Go down
racemaster7
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
racemaster7

PostSubject: Re: Magic Mountain + Ferlarya = dimensional chaos   Magic Mountain + Ferlarya = dimensional chaos Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:22 pm

Now that I have some writing experience under my belt, I am ready to make some truly great stories. I have written four stories so far, and have posted them on my Deviant Art account. The first three stories serve as an introductory trilogy, so reading them is recommended if you want to avoid some confusion.

"How he Tamed the Portal" Trilogy
-----------------------------------------
Anchors Aweigh!
Village Missing
Three Easy Steps

After this introduction got out of the way, I went all out and wrote "Darkness Mist." It's quite long, and introduces some characters that will be seen in the future. Crisis even makes an appearance. Be assured however; this style of plot wont be used much in the future, it is a bit much.

"Darkness Mist"
--------------------
Prologue
Chapters 1-7
Chapters 8-10
Chapter 11-Epilogue

Here are all the other stories I have written. They are rather short, but still vore/action packed. I will be adding on the stories as they are finished. Most are basic, with Gregory traveling somewhere in Felayra with a partner of some kind, and in the future I plan on having some stories based around my other characters.

"Other Stories"
----------------------
To Build a Base
Gregory the Cat Lover

Please feel free to tell me how I'm doing, constructive criticism is welcome as well. My stories will be much more focused from now on, but sometime down the road I can see another epic adventure like Darkness Mist. Thank you for whoever is reading my stories! I hope they entertain! Racemaster7 out...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic Mountain + Ferlarya = dimensional chaos   Magic Mountain + Ferlarya = dimensional chaos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic Mountain + Ferlarya = dimensional chaos
Page 1 of 1