Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

important!!!!

Go down 
+11
Nyaha
Jætte_Troll
dlausactor6373
xlrp
Reptillian
Karbo
macdaddy
Flare
rcs619
Claire
mr.ressetti
15 posters
AuthorMessage
mr.ressetti
Tasty morsel

important!!!! Empty
PostSubject: important!!!!   important!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:08 pm

it was so difficult to get past that i.p. ban, i had to wait till the easter holiday!
because of my real life freind... used his account, 11cookeaw3, put a stupid post while at my house!
we share our characters, but know he's figured out how to get past an ip ban, he wants the ip bans gone, and he won't give karbo to much time to get rid of them, or he will really mess this fourm up,.. if the bans are gotten rid of... you almost certainly won't see him again.
he's clever.
he won't usee 11cookeaw something anymore.... he'll be very clever about it.. he has a large stack of possible email adrreses to...
Back to top Go down
Claire
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Claire

important!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: important!!!!   important!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:28 pm

important!!!! N1342260233_30335123_4707745copy

Thats my response to this thread ^
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

important!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: important!!!!   important!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:23 pm

mr.ressetti wrote:
it was so difficult to get past that i.p. ban, i had to wait till the easter holiday!
because of my real life freind... used his account, 11cookeaw3, put a stupid post while at my house!
we share our characters, but know he's figured out how to get past an ip ban, he wants the ip bans gone, and he won't give karbo to much time to get rid of them, or he will really mess this fourm up,.. if the bans are gotten rid of... you almost certainly won't see him again.
he's clever.
he won't usee 11cookeaw something anymore.... he'll be very clever about it.. he has a large stack of possible email adrreses to...

*sigh* Seriously? He really has nothing better to do than make these childish little threats against a small, online forum?

Cook has no one to blame for his perma-ban than himself. He spammed, posted pointless, and innane threads..and generally annoyed a lot of the people here. Its not like he wasnt warned again and again by Karbo and the mods about his actions.

He acted like a moron...was warned about it on several occaisions...and continued with no sign of slowing down. He was punished for it. Thats how the world works. deal with it.

In closing...Fuck off, cook. you're banned (for fairly obvious reasons), so deal with it and move on. Some of us are actually trying to enjoy our stay here.
Back to top Go down
Flare
Survivor
Survivor
Flare

important!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: important!!!!   important!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:30 pm

You know, it is possable to block proxys, especally if they're using a certain range, then you can just block the IP ranges. So even then, proxys can't work.

And to Cook: Can you take a hint? You've been banned 3 times. Persona non Grata. Not welcome.
Back to top Go down
macdaddy
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
macdaddy

important!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: important!!!!   important!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:50 pm

Yeah im pretty sure i warned you like 20 times especially in the chat, you just showed you that you were ignoring what most people were saying and showed no respect to anyone, i honestly dont know why your still bothering with this, you have shown you have little interest in felarya at all, you were just being a fucken dick head and made no sense most of the time

Go away
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

important!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: important!!!!   important!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:15 am

Claire wrote:
important!!!! N1342260233_30335123_4707745copy

Thats my response to this thread ^

Nothing more to say lol
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

important!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: important!!!!   important!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:25 am

macdaddy wrote:
Go away

well spoken cheers
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
xlrp
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

important!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: important!!!!   important!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:26 am

Reptillian wrote:
macdaddy wrote:
Go away

well spoken cheers

I second that.
Back to top Go down
http://xlrp.deviantart.com
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

important!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: important!!!!   important!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:02 pm

As a wise man once said, "It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I'm all outta gum!"

I don't take threats to a forum that I love lightly. He'd better hope I'm not the first one who finds him.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

important!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: important!!!!   important!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:27 pm

Truly...the Cookeaw is the most dangerous predator on Felarya...able to rip sanity to shreds. I think we should hunt it down and kill it before it ruins the natural ecosystem any more. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

important!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: important!!!!   important!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:43 pm

Y'know, I dun usually turn down cookies, but I don't think this one tastes all that good.

Probably the reason he evn survived this long around here. Bad Taste. ;P

Jætte_Troll wrote:
Truly...the Cookeaw is the most dangerous predator on Felarya...able to rip sanity to shreds. I think we should hunt it down and kill it before it ruins the natural ecosystem any more. Razz

Able to rip sanity to sherds, huh? ^.^ gotta admit, it sounds neat. I say fight insanity with insanity. :3
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

important!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: important!!!!   important!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:58 pm

Pfffffft. Getting past an IP ban is child's play. Tracking down an IP and pinpointing it's real-life location, however, is a little more difficult. Once I get the proper stuffz to do it... well, I'm selling it to someone on here.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

important!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: important!!!!   important!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:07 pm

Should I go get the pitchforks and torches?
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

important!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: important!!!!   important!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:52 pm

Jætte_Troll wrote:
Should I go get the pitchforks and torches?

dude it's not the middle ages....or southpark. Get the flamethrowers and the machineguns instead Evil laugh
Back to top Go down
Flare
Survivor
Survivor
Flare

important!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: important!!!!   important!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:57 pm

How about flamethrowers and chainswords? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

important!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: important!!!!   important!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:03 pm

i love chainsaws, especially when you use them against zombies lol! (dead rising Evil laugh )
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

important!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: important!!!!   important!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:17 pm

Okay, people...I know it was fun to mock this guy's little threats, but now we're just encouraging him. He's lttle more than a troll. Just dont respond to him anymore and he'll fade away. Lets all just ignore this little bitch and get on with the day to day stuff on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

important!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: important!!!!   important!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:03 pm

NOOOOO, I WANT TO MOCK HIM SOME MORE sobsob *lying on the floor, while flailing my arms and legs wildly*
Back to top Go down
mr.ressetti
Tasty morsel

important!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: important!!!!   important!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:04 pm

you know how annaoying he was normally, imagine how m,uch troubule he will be if he tries to cause problems... and he's got ideas... on how to ruin more rolleplay's he'll make a new account join a role play... then slowly ruin it... he'll do accounts like... battleman1000 or stuff like that....
just get rid of the ip bans... i want to be able to go on this forum most of the time... he's mostly given up going on this fourm... it;s my turn to use our characterson this forum now...
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

important!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: important!!!!   important!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:32 pm

*sigh* keep changing your IPs/mails/accounts and I will keep banning them. Only difference is it takes only a couple of seconds for me to do so Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Mentalguy
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Mentalguy

important!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: important!!!!   important!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:26 pm

mr.ressetti wrote:
you know how annaoying he was normally, imagine how m,uch troubule he will be if he tries to cause problems... and he's got ideas... on how to ruin more rolleplay's he'll make a new account join a role play... then slowly ruin it... he'll do accounts like... battleman1000 or stuff like that....
just get rid of the ip bans... i want to be able to go on this forum most of the time... he's mostly given up going on this fourm... it;s my turn to use our characterson this forum now...

you sir, need to shut the fuck up. I'm tired of stupid people talking.
Back to top Go down
http://mentalguy15.deviantart.com/
Flare
Survivor
Survivor
Flare

important!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: important!!!!   important!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:15 pm

Request this thread be locked?
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

important!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: important!!!!   important!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:02 pm

I second the motion.
Back to top Go down
DeviantDiscordian
Hero
Hero
DeviantDiscordian

important!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: important!!!!   important!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:38 pm

Me and my multiple personalities third, fourth and fifth the motion. The guy doesn't seem to realise that bans are there for a reason.
Back to top Go down
http://one---winged---angel.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

important!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: important!!!!   important!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

important!!!!
Page 1 of 1