Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->?

Go down 
+16
mdbear84
Karbo
/Fish/
Zoekin
vegeta002
Archmage_Bael
nksrocks
Anime-Junkie
bigman27622
Flare
Malahite
ZionAtriedes
Darkstorm Zero
rcs619
Jætte_Troll
Reptillian
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->? Empty
PostSubject: Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->?   Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:53 am

basically, what would happen to your " immortal " soul, when you get digested by a Succubus in hell?

do you just come back to the gates of hell and do it over and over for all eternity, or do you cease to exist???
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->?   Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:48 am

I've often wondered this. Are the souls recycled?
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->?   Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:11 pm

Well, considering Hell is known for its eternal torment, pain, etc...I imagine you just disappear and appear back in Hell somwhere, to be tormented more and possibly eaten by something else. Its not much of an eternal punishment for sins if you only do it once.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->?   Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:13 pm

Thats why I half invented some of the circumstances for the hell RP, essentially a newly arrived soul is in the river of fire, taken out when they are ready for torture (Food?), and when their torment is concluded (Usually by dying, eaten ect,) they reappear withi the lake of fire.

But, thats just my interpretation of eternal torment.
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->?   Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:14 pm

Well, Biblically, Hell is referred to as the "second death". Hm.

I'd go with either recylcing, or being sent to another plane (the Abyss?).
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->?   Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:38 pm

Well, I'll tell you what comes two steps after Death.

Profit.
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->?   Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:42 pm

How so?
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->?   Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:44 pm

ZionAtriedes wrote:
How so?
Death
???
Profit

It's a standard order of business that after "???" comes profit.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->?   Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:38 pm

Hmm, I'm sure the succubae and demons have some good money making scheme worked out.
Back to top Go down
Flare
Survivor
Survivor
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->?   Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:07 am

I know one possability.

Though people may not want to be around you. And you'd probably need a good hosedown.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->?   Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:40 am

Flare wrote:
I know one possability.

Though people may not want to be around you. And you'd probably need a good hosedown.

ok...................................................................EEEEEEEEEEEW^^
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->?   Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:01 pm

The obvious route... Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

PostSubject: Re: Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->?   Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:32 pm

Hmmm... I'm sticking with my "deeper abyss" theory.
Back to top Go down
bigman27622
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
bigman27622

PostSubject: Re: Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->?   Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:19 pm

i believe that the most probable occurrence would be as previously stated..... you would go through the body and be tormented and cruelly digested by the bodies enzymes, then you would be......., and the process would repeat itself..... but you don't remember so you cant anticipate it....... this is truly more torment than being digested completely and popping back up again..... this is my opinion...
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->?   Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:38 pm

I had thought that after the body had been destroyed the soul would remain in the succubus and she would continue to siphon energy from the soul, which would be extremely painful. (This is on the assumption that the soul is a self-sufficient energy source).
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

PostSubject: Re: Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->?   Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:16 pm

Well, first, one must ask: what is a soul?
Back to top Go down
nksrocks
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
nksrocks

PostSubject: Re: Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->?   Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:43 am

ZionAtriedes wrote:
Well, first, one must ask: what is a soul?

Soul is a concept, an idea.

This is far enough to prove its existence, at least in our minds.
Back to top Go down
http://nksrocks.deviantart.com/
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

PostSubject: Re: Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->?   Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:15 am

Well, allow me to propose my own hypothetical model.

First, we must look at the three traditional proponents of human existence: body, mind, and soul. The first is rather concrete in definition, but the other two are a little more mysterious.

The body is obviously the physical form we take in life, composed of water, carbon compounds, and other material structures made from atomic elements and compounds. It can be considered one's material self.

The mind, on the other hand, is slightly confusing. The brain is also material, but many lump that in with the body. Here, we must introduce the idea of "connectors". They connect one type of self with the other. The brain is the material connector of mind to body. Thought is the essence of the mind, and cannot be explained by physical means. This means we cannot truly comprehend it as long as we think in the traditionally physical "three-dimensional" model of the universe. However, universal models are another discussion entirely.

Now for the soul, the true subject at hand. Many people compare it to the mind, but I believe it is more like the body. The ancient Greeks believed people took the form of "shades" upon death, a thought later made popular by the Italian poet Dante Alighieri and the Roman Catholic Church. However, the shades were compared to air more than aether. I believe that, like the mind, shades/souls are immaterial, more like energy than matter. Ghosts can be seen as pseudo-physical manifestations of this energy, something I plan on investigating more later.

To sum it up, perhaps one takes a "body" in Hell, like our physical bodies in the material world. This would explain why demons can take physical form, by transferring aether to matter.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->?   Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:22 pm

ok I understood all that, but off topic: where did you find all that greek reference stuff? are you an anthropology major or something?

and the second thing, we are relating body-mind-soul to hell, and succubi right? so what exactly is the true purpose of this thread? just to discuss hell?
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

PostSubject: Re: Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->?   Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->? Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 3:48 am

Archmage_Bael wrote:
ok I understood all that, but off topic: where did you find all that greek reference stuff? are you an anthropology major or something?
No, I'm just very nerdy.

Archmage_Bael wrote:
and the second thing, we are relating body-mind-soul to hell, and succubi right? so what exactly is the true purpose of this thread? just to discuss hell?
Well, yes, at first. It was really meant to discuss the fate of the soul after consumption by a succubus. I personally favor the concept of the "Abyss", as I've already stated. However, it did go on a side-route, because we first had to cover the definition of a "soul", and I've already said my preferred model.

Also, a point I forgot to bring up: if, perhaps, aether is found to be the fundamental energy all quarks and subsequently atoms, are made of... perhaps the ability to control fluctuations of aether could be a most remarkable power indeed.
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->?   Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->? Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 4:30 am

You mentioned the "Abyss." I just thought that I'd define it...
Biblically the Abyss is a place where the most evil and powerful demons (apart from Satan himself) were imprisoned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->?   Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->? Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 6:12 am

I've always viewed it this way; When you 'die' a second time, you simply cease to exist entirely. No reforming, no being reborn, no after-afterlife. Nothing.
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->?   Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->? Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:13 am

vegeta002 wrote:
I've always viewed it this way; When you 'die' a second time, you simply cease to exist entirely. No reforming, no being reborn, no after-afterlife. Nothing.
yeah but hell is supposed to be ETERNAL suffering Evil laugh and that is why i started this thread^^
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->?   Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->? Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:44 am

vegeta002 wrote:

That's silly. Nothing ever ends.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->?   Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->? Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:56 am

Jætte_Troll wrote:
vegeta002 wrote:

That's silly. Nothing ever ends.

That's opinion, not fact.
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->?   Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next