Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->?

Go down 
+16
mdbear84
Karbo
/Fish/
Zoekin
vegeta002
Archmage_Bael
nksrocks
Anime-Junkie
bigman27622
Flare
Malahite
ZionAtriedes
Darkstorm Zero
rcs619
Jætte_Troll
Reptillian
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bigman27622
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
bigman27622

Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->?   Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:57 am

due to conservation of energy energy never is created or destroyed, but instead it is transformed from one form to another..... so the soul essentially never goes away.... that doesn't mean that the soul is only a mass of energy. the soul is who a person is and was created specifically by God.....

Last edited by bigman27622 on Thu May 07, 2009 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->?   Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:23 am

bigman27622 wrote:
due to conservation of energy energy never is created or destroyed, but instead it is transformed from one form to another..... so the soul essentially never goes away

So you know what the soul actually is and whether or not it really exists?
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
Zoekin
Grand-pop
Grand-pop
Zoekin

PostSubject: Re: Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->?   Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:04 pm

You know......the simplist solution is to just ask Menyssan.

I'll wait here and hold your hat.
Back to top Go down
http://tanyastoviaka.deviantart.com/
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->?   Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:53 pm

...I'll pass on that one...
Back to top Go down
bigman27622
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
bigman27622

PostSubject: Re: Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->?   Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:57 pm

i believe that we should leave that job to karbo....
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->?   Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:06 pm

Death
Hell
Succubus
Stomach
Death
??????
PROFIT
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->?   Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 1:38 am

bigman27622 wrote:
i believe that we should leave that job to karbo....

Not even me I'd feel very comfortable speaking to her XD
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
mdbear84
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mdbear84

PostSubject: Re: Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->?   Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:46 am

Karbo wrote:

Thus is the risk of creating something large enough and powerful enough to eat you.

I think of this subject this way:

Imagine the feeling of being digested. The burning of acid on you skin, the smell, the agony...

No imagine what it would be like if you still felt all that, but you were not consumed. you just grew it all back to be digested again for ever and ever. That's what i think its like. Course you still probably should ask the professional. Maybe Tanya would know. She's been there and was nearly... well... you know.
Back to top Go down
http://mdbear84.deviantart.com/
Zoekin
Grand-pop
Grand-pop
Zoekin

PostSubject: Re: Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->?   Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:51 pm

mdbear84 wrote:
Karbo wrote:

Thus is the risk of creating something large enough and powerful enough to eat you.

Imagine the feeling of being digested. The burning of acid on you skin, the smell, the agony...

No imagine what it would be like if you still felt all that, but you were not consumed. you just grew it all back to be digested again for ever and ever. That's what i think its like. Course you still probably should ask the professional. Maybe Tanya would know. She's been there and was nearly... well... you know.

I asked Tanya. She gave me a funny look and said "some mysteries are too great for the human mind."
Back to top Go down
http://tanyastoviaka.deviantart.com/
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->?   Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:52 pm

Zoekin wrote:
mdbear84 wrote:
Karbo wrote:

I asked Tanya. She gave me a funny look and said "some mysteries are too great for the human mind."

I other words "I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Oldman40k2003
Oldman40k2003

PostSubject: Re: Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->?   Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:29 pm

Karbo wrote:

Hey, as long as she depends on your survival for her continued existence, she'll protect you from harm.

But should she ever find a way to exist without you, watch your back! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://oldman40k2003.deviantart.com/
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->?   Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:31 pm

If any of the predators figure out how to draw and get on DA we're all screwed.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->?   Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:47 am

Jætte_Troll wrote:

That's everyone here safe from Crisis then.
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->?   Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:50 am

Quote :

Too late.
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->?   Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:18 am

Anime-Junkie wrote:
You mentioned the "Abyss." I just thought that I'd define it...
Biblically the Abyss is a place where the most evil and powerful demons (apart from Satan himself) were imprisoned.
Mmmm... sorta. You're relying a bit on Catholic dogma there. Technically, the Abyss and Lake of Fire are considered quite different. In pure Biblical standards, the Abyss, or Hades/Sheol, is an area of nothingness, complete separation from God. The Lake of Fire is mentioned by Jesus a few times, but is really only described in the Book of Revelations, where souls only go there after the Judgment after the Battle of Armageddon and the Second Coming of Christ. Many people have confused the two, really.

However, Karbo's model of Hell seems to be akin to Dante's Inferno, with different circles and such. That's where it gets a little complicated. Biblical sources refer to Hell as the "second death", and I just figured the Abyss could be used as "Hell after Hell", an area of nothingness, yet not oblivion. Simply... waiting. I figured that things such as reincarnation, final judgment, etc. could be interpreted y different religions, as I would not want to impose my own on the Felaryan canon.

Also, I'd like to mention the difference between demons and fallen angels. Satan is not truly a demon, he is a fallen angel. The Bible actually states that Satan was imprisoned on Earth, not Hell. Now, I have my own views on Satan's true form, ones that differ greatly from traditionalist views, but I digress. Demons were believed to be evil spirits that caused sickness and madness by the ancient peoples of the Middle East, but most historians now think that was due to no knowledge of microbiology. In fact, Jesus Himself never referred to them as demons, but only "cast out the sickness". The term "demons" was used by the people recording his acts...
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->?   Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:05 pm

i wouldn't want to oppose my own on felaryan canon as well. Still, felarya is supposed to be some place in the universe that's just dimensionally unstable, therefore why should it's heaven and hell be any different from anyone else's?
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->?   Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:12 pm

Menyssan is always hungry. This alone means that her victims eventually leave her body.

Logic suggests that they get digested and pass through her body. Now maybe they reform once they leave(a hell of a punishment in and of itself), and are put to other tortures.

However, I vaguely recall Menyssan - in a canon Karbo story - remarking that the evil king will become a part of her - thus becoming a demon, as he requested - so this raises a thought. What if the materials that the souls are broken down into remain conscious? Being dispersed into nutrients and being used to fuel a little bit of this, a little bit of that, all without senses. Only consciousness. Horrific, aint it?
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->?   Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:18 pm

thats more like hell, so what about the heaven then? or is it just hell. If it's just hell that would explain the fear of being eaten (aside from them just not wanting to be eaten).
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->?   Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:55 pm

i really dont think anyone "Wants" to be eaten.. if that came around its would soumd more like suicideal feelings more than a "Want" but that is a good point.
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->?   Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:30 pm

GREGOLE wrote:
However, I vaguely recall Menyssan - in a canon Karbo story - remarking that the evil king will become a part of her - thus becoming a demon, as he requested - so this raises a thought. What if the materials that the souls are broken down into remain conscious? Being dispersed into nutrients and being used to fuel a little bit of this, a little bit of that, all without senses. Only consciousness. Horrific, aint it?
Ah. Yes, a very good story. Karbo is almost as good a writer as an artist... which sucks, because I only got one of those talents.

Hm, so you would be touching on "soul vore", or "absorption". It's actually a somewhat-common element in a lot of vore, where the prey's consciousness is absorbed into the predator, often subjugated by the pred's own consciousness. That would be pretty horrific, but Menyssan seems too stable for that to be the case. The millions upon millions of souls consumed over the centuries would probably build up into an overwhelming voice, even if they couldn't gain any real power over her body or mind.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->?   Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:14 pm

and ultimately driving the predator into insanity, creating a hell for her/him.

I don't think that kind of absorption vore would be too preferable.

Angels DO exist, maybe they have something to do with it heaven, and the succubi/demons have something to do with hell.
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

PostSubject: Re: Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->?   Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:42 pm

Well, yes, that's been established. Heaven and Hell are constantly at war, as well.

No, no, I think that if death leads somewhere, maybe second death leads somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->?   Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:01 pm

maybe second death leads to my grandmas house...

thats way worse than hell

help
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->?   Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:44 pm

codaman wrote:
maybe second death leads to my grandmas house...

thats way worse than hell

help
i SOOOO know that feeling lol!
grandparents are nice...but they are just so OLD
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->?   Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:25 am

ZionAtriedes wrote:
Anime-Junkie wrote:
You mentioned the "Abyss." I just thought that I'd define it...
Biblically the Abyss is a place where the most evil and powerful demons (apart from Satan himself) were imprisoned.
Mmmm... sorta. You're relying a bit on Catholic dogma there...
Actually, I'm relying on google relying on Catholic dogma.
(I'm not catholic).
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->?   Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death->Hell->Succubus->Stomach->Death->?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next