Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trek through the whispers

Go down 
+4
Tuc135
Jætte_Troll
schoolhater
vegeta002
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Trek through the whispers - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:24 pm

Fenja suddenly saw a light flashing under the tree. She reached in and grabbed something fleshy. She yanked and pulled out what looked like the bulb of a plant, covered in roots. The elf and Cherry tumbled out of it.

"Aha!" said Fenja. "There you are!" Before they could move, she popped them into her mouth as well. She sat down against the tree and huffed angrily, admonishing the four prisoners in her stomach.

"Today I've been photographed unwantedly NUMEROUS times, insulting by a bitchy little breathmint, forced to vomit by two idiot fairies and smashed into by a crazy elf in a glider! What do you people have against me?! I want some explanations and apologies now or you're all going to be gut juice."

Inside the stomach Khrixi stuck her tongue out at Shanna. "This is all your fault, stupid elf." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:26 pm

"AW SHIT NO FAIR I'M BLID PLEASE LET ME OUT!"clover pleads hitting what she thought to be the stomach wall but was actually khrixi's body still clover didn't know so she continued to hit her.

Cherry smiled getting to her feet "Who's master breon?"she asks curiously watching shanna try to cut her way out of the plants stomach.But before she knew it enja had swallowed her she screamed aloud "shut up you didn't help either"she snaps looking at khrixi angrilly and watching clover hit her.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:45 pm

“Well, he’s a –WOAH!” Shanna shouted as the plant’s stomach suddenly lurched, knocking her off her feet. It tilted wildly as she and Cherry tumbled onto Fenja’s palm. Before she could do anything, the two of them were stuffed into her mouth and swallowed. “Ugh, out from one stomach and into another…and with these two, what’s more.” Shanna groaned, after she landed in the stomach. “I’ll tell you later Cherry.” She stood and sheathed her sword again, and shut up as Fenja started berating them.

“Well, about the photography, I only did that to lure you away from Cherry. I just wanted to try and protect her, that’s all, I was afraid you were going to eat her.” Shanna said, shouting loudly enough so Fenja could hear. She stifled a remark about the irony of that statement. “As for the glider crash, that was an accident. I didn’t mean to collide with you. I’m sorry about that.”
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:04 pm

"Well, I should have eaten Cherry, seeing what she was doing..." muttered Fenja. She paused. "That doesn't explain what you or Cherry were doing here with these fairies."

"The elf was crazy and attacked us, she trashed my home!" said Khrixi quickly. "It's only because of my plants that we managed to escaped. "STOP IT!" she said to Clover who had just given her a painful punch on her wings. She pushed Clover backwards into Cherry.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:09 pm

"OOPS SORRY I CAN'T SEE THE ELF BLINDED ME ANYWAY YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO EAT HER AND CHERRY"clover complained sitting up she felt around her feeling cherry she shoved her in the direction she thought was were khrixi sat.

Cherry screamed after clover had pushed her into khrixi she pushed herself up looking timidly at the fairy khrixi.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:14 pm

"Fine then!" said Khrixi. She shrunk Cherry down to managable size, doing the same to Shanna as well. She then dangled Cherry above her mouth. Fenja had however heard the whole conversation.

"Hey!" she said. "You didn't answer my questions so no one is getting eaten in there. If she's digested, your digested."

"What do you mean?!" said Khrixi. "They're just some stupid prey that tried to kill us!"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:21 pm

“They were going to rape her, and they planned to eat her! I was just trying to save her from them! She’s my friend!” Shanna shouted, hoping that Fenja could hear her while she was tiny. She drew her small sword, ready to make herself a difficult meal for Khrixi.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:38 pm

"I'm not letting you get away!" shouted Khrixi. She leapt onto Shanna, then put her in her mouth, along with Cherry. She swallowed, but Shanna sword hurt her throat and caused her to cough and choke. Fenja figured she was trying to eat the other so she reluctantly vomited the two fairies out of her stomach. Khrixi landed on the ground and was instantly pinned down by Fenja who forced the same type of berry she had tricked her into eating earlier into her mouth. Khrixi gagged and vomited up Cherry and Shanna.

"There! How do you like how that feels!" said Fenja triumphantly. Khrixi leapt up to cast a spell, but a pain in her back told her that her wings had been hurt in the fall.

"You big jerk!" she said, starting to cry as Cherry and Shanna returned to their normal sizes. "You bent my wing!" Grip watched in silence, sighing. This stuff always seemed to happen around Fenja.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:30 pm

Cherry sat up wiping saliva and vomit from her body she looked up at fenja sighing and then looked to the side at shanna "well um what do we do now shanna"she asks smiling nervously.

Clover sighed "WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON"she says waving her arms in the air she still couldn't see from the elfs light and was quite angry with the elf.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:41 pm

“First thing first, from now on, don’t breathe a single rude word to the giantess,” Shanna said, using a cloth from her pack to wipe herself off. “Yeech, that’s unpleasant…Second…” Shanna paused, surveying the situation. Khrixi was down for the count, but Fenja was still watching them. Plus the other fairy, Clover, would defenately be a threat once she got her vision back. With the healing soil, that wouldn’t take too long, and Shanna didn’t want to be anywhere near her when that happened.

Shanna looked around cautiously for a place she and Cherry could hide. Her eyes fell on Grip and the sphere vehicle he was in. “Second,” Shanna whispered to Cherry, while watching the sphere. “Stay close to me. I think I know a way out of here. I’m going to use a teleportation rune when I get the chance.” Shanna reached into her pack and got another pebble strung on a string like a bead. This one also had a rune carved on it.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:46 am

Fenja sighed. "Alright...look, just leave Cherry alone."

"We weren't going to eat her." protested Khrixi. "We were just having fun and we would have given her back when we were done."

"Hmm." said Fenja. "Well I promised I wouldn't hurt her and as annoying as she is, I am a Jotun and I keep my promises. And it would just be like hurting her if I let you two touch her."

Khrixi sighed, holding Clover to stop her running into people. "Oh, okay. Can we eat the elf though?"

"I guess that's up to Cherry." admitted Fenja.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:54 am

"ok"Cherry whispers back to shanna looking nervously at clover and then at khrixi and then finaly fenja Clover sighed "that's not fair you abandoned her and we got her so by rights cherry belongs to us and not you"she protests aloud "you threw her up you let her run away from you and then when we found her your all jealous so there"she says sticking her tongue at fenja while she grabs cherrys arm and shanna's arm as well.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 1:00 am

“Here goes nothing…” Shanna said, holding the runed pebble in one hand and holding Cherry tight to herself with the other. The runes on the pebble glowed brightly, the glow rapidly traveling up Shanna’s arm and over onto cherry. It flashed once, and Cherry and Shanna were gone.

There was another flash from within the Travel Shere next to Grip. When it faded, Cherry and Shanna were lying on the floor near to him. “I don’t know who you are mister,” Shanna said, “But please get us away from those fairies! I can make you a wealthy man if you do.”
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 1:49 am

"What!" whispered Grip, closing the shutter on the window. "I can't do anything, I'm just with Fenja!" He looked around. "Alright, just stay down."

He cracked open the Sphere slightly, looking at Fenja.

"Hey Fenja." he said slowly. "Don't you think we should be getting back and seeing how Ha'dara is doing?"

"Hmm?" said Fenja, still blinking as Cherry and the elf dissapeared. Well, they weren't eaten by the fairies and if they wanted to run off, it wasn't their problem. Cherry had left without picking up her clothes again, though. And she had made a good breath mint...ah well, their choice.

She left the crippled fairies and made her way back to camp, pausing to pick Cherry's stuff up. Maybe she could sell this.

'Thanks Fenja." said Grip. "They teleported in here so I had to make you leave."

Fenja smiled thinly. "Alright, you two owe me twice now." She waved to Ha'dara as she put Cherry's stuff down - except her camera.

"Now...I'm not giving this back unless you promise to be nice." she said.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:11 am

"THAT'S STEALING"cherry yells out onlyjust remembering that she was naked blushed covering her breasts and womanhood up she smiled innocently "ok ok anyway i...i promise to be good"she says honestly blushing as she looked at grip then at fenja she gasped smiling as she hid behind an object blushing and not wanting to show her naked body to grip.

"aw no fair"Clover complains after feeling that shanna and cherry had both gone "khrixi when it's dark why don't we go and get cherry and that elf for what hey've done to us they deserve for us to eat them"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:41 am

"Yeah." agreed Khrixi. "I can't see what the fuss that Jotun is making about. Hehe....least I still got her clothes." she said, laughing. She looked serious again. "Alright, lets go back and rest. I also need to fix my house up again. Then we can think of something." She paused. "Didn't that Jotun said she hunted later in the day? If she's out hunting, that'd be a good time to grab the elf and girl."

Fenja nodded lowering the camera inside. She laughed at Cherry. "Don't be silly, Grip's seen tons of naked ladies. This IS Felarya, after all. If you really want, I can try to find some clothes for you later when I'm out."

Grip ignored Cherry, sitting in his chair and looking at Shanna. "I'm Grip." he said. "I don't think I caught your name."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:46 am

"well it's still embarrasing"Cherry says blushing as she takes the camera from fenja she looked to grip and then back at fenja blushing she still covered herself up not liking being naked infront of stranger's she did that when she was alone and was sure hat she was perfectly safe.

Clover smiled and nodded "yeah yeah she did i heard her but what if she takes them with her we'd have to grab them quickly and fly up high out of the jotun's reach"she says thinking with gentle smile upon her face.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:57 am

Ha'dara tipped his head to the side as Fenja approached "Those two cause too much trouble?" he was standing next to a tree, looking up at the tree the Fairies lived in. Turning around, he started heading back to where the campsite was.
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:16 am

“I’m Shanna. Thank you so much Grip,” Shanna said, getting up onto her feet. She started rummaging around in her pack a bit. “Let me know if there’s anything I can do to repay you. Oh, here Cherry, I’ve got a spare set of traveling clothes in here. Might be a little big for you.” Shanna said, pulling out said clothes from the pack and offering them to her. “Say, get any good pictures through this whole incident?”
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:24 am

Cherry nodded as she put on the clothes shanna had given her "oh yeah i got a picture of the naga nd fenja even some beore she swallowed me which leads me to question shanna why are you here you said something about an asignment what did you mean by that"she asks looking curiously at shanna.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:38 am

“Oh that? The Negav daily times is paying top dollar for pictures of predators, and I was short on cash. Got some good pictures earlier of a harpy diving for me, and some of the jotun chasing me,” Shanna said, shrugging. “I assumed that was why you were out here too. Don’t tell me you were just annoying predators out here for kicks! That’s pretty gutsy of you! I’m glad you’re alright, though.”

“Say, you look pretty cute in elf clothing, Cherry,” Shanna added with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:10 am

"ugh"Cherry mumbles blushing "um thank you i guess i came out here just to take pictures and then sell them to whoever would buy them thats all i didn't mean to get atacked"she says still blushing as she shifted her feet about "um i come from a world called chao and a the home city or rore were do you come from shanna?"
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:39 am

Ha'dara slithered into the camp area and started looking around for more fruit, having cleared out most of it earlier, asking Fenja while he looked "What were those fairies doing, exactly?"
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:54 am

"What do you expect?" said Fenja. "Mischeif and mayhem, rape and abuse. They thought it was pretty funny I suppose. Most of them are like that. You just have to be firm with them. Since there are so many in this forest they tend to be really arrogant. That's what all the whispering is about."

She set the Sphere down. "Still, I'd be a bit careful where you sleep tonight, Breathmint. They've probably developed a taste for you."

She paused and looked at Shanna. "Now I've tried to talk to Cherry about this....but I'd prefer you asked my permission before you take a picture of me. And if you don't, I expect a cut of the money since it's me you're making it from." she said firmly. "If you're really nice I'll let you use the Sphere as a safe sleeping spot and might even help you get some pictures tommorrow."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:00 am

clover having regained her eyesight could see fenja she looked up it was getting late "ugh it's late she shuold be going hunting anytime soon i believe were just gonna have to be patient"she says pacing up and down next to khrixi "what do you think should we just run and grab em when the jtuns gone"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trek through the whispers
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next