Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trek through the whispers

Go down 
+4
Tuc135
Jætte_Troll
schoolhater
vegeta002
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Trek through the whispers - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:39 am

Clover smiled "you may find that a little hard you may beholding my wings but there not dmaged"she says a grin upon her face as she grew she grew bigger than ha'dara's hand and soon she was his size starin him the face "i always wanted to try a naga"
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:46 am

Ha'dara raised an eyebrow as he formed a thin blade of Ki around his hand, the one he didn't use and brought it up half-way through her wing from bottom to top. A few seconds after he had repeated that with the other hand/wing, the not-so effective size change from before started to wear off and he returned to his original size.

The second cut took half of her right wing, Ha'dara looking at it "That should count as damaged, right?"
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:56 am

Clover winced "YOU BASTED"she yells angrill at ha'darea lunging forward with her fist and bringing it into contact with ha'dara's cheek "AND TO THINK I LIKED YOU"she yells angrilly moving her fist around again hitting ha'dara's cheek yet again.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:01 am

Ha'dara ignored the punches, looking confused 'AND TO THINK I LIKED YOU...What the?'. He raised an eyebrow "Where, in the name of Kahless, did that come from?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:07 am

"i don't know"Clover says shrugging she runs her finger across ha'dara's chest "maybe we could go somewhere private to talk about this"she says in a seductive tone trying to distract ha'dara she smiles sweetly andexamkines the naga.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:14 am

Ha'dara looked at her, still as confused as before "You've changed tone abit. From 'I always wanted to try a Naga' to 'you bastard' to this?" He frowned "Your confusing."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:20 am

"aw your so sweet when your confused"Clover says smiling she wraps her arms around ha'dara and gives him a hug happily she giggled slightly kissing ha'dara's cheek gently she smiled gggling slightly with a blush on her cheeks
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:27 am

Ha'dara didn't react, just watched her hugging him and thinking 'This isn't normal. I cripple one wing and slice off half of the other and she acts like this?' he was still being careful "And your not bothered by what happened to your wings?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:30 am

"nah sill they'll grow back"Clover says giggling slightly as she looked at ha'dara she gave him a kiss again and dragged ha'dara away from khrixi and cherry "come on sill lets go lets go and make love togethor"she sas smiling and cheekily.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:38 am

Ha'dara tried to think of a reason for the sudden change when he remembered what he was over here for, stopping "No offense, but I'm not interested and I still think it's a plot." He turned back around and moved over to cherry, picking her up and slithering away with a semi-transparent gold shield around them.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:34 pm

"aw"Clover pouts picking up khrix "aw now we can't have anymore un with the human or can we"she says lookingg to khrixi who she had placed on the palm of her hand "hmm i guess we could have some fun we need something to knock the naga out though and i suspect khrixi you have something planned to get the human back"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:37 pm

"Come on!" said Khrixi to Clover. "You can't give up that easily." She grew to a large size, taking Clover's hand and running to catch up with Ha'dara.

"You big meanie." she said to him, looking angry. "My friend was all over her and you rejected her like a jerk. Don't you think she's pretty?" She pushed Clover and Ha'dara together, giggling. As a fairy, when she got a new idea, it recieved all of her attention.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:42 pm

"um khrixi no oh wait i get it now"Clover says smiling she figured khrixi was gonna help distract ha'dara so she could take the human she smiled "why don't you want to put him to sleep"she says moving in she kissed ha'dara while using her hand to take cherry out of ha'dara's hand she giggled slightly moving her hand behind her holding out cherry to khrixi "ok now you can knock him out"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:08 pm

"Oh, okay, fine." muttered Khrixi. "You two would have been so cute." Ha'dara hadn't noticed that strange bulbous plants had been growing all along the path. There was a series of pops as their pods broke and the spores floated out and up into Ha'dara's face, the sleeping affect quickly acting.

-----

Grip sat on top of the Sphere, looking at Shanna and Fenja. The forest around the camp had strangely seemed to have sealed itself off.

"Fairies." he muttered. "Definately fairies."

"Just...go to sleep or something." said Fenja. "Not my fault for every dummy who gets killed out here." She went behind a tree and off a bit and dug into her pocket, sighing with relief as she pulled out the neko and human.

"I haven't had any time for you two!" she said, looking at the black haired girl and blue haired neko. "Sorry if it was smelly in that pocket. Lots of people wet themselves when I shove them in there. Now...who wants to be first?" Fenja had forgotten all about Cherry. She could save her own butt this time.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:15 pm

Clover giggled turning around to face khrixi holding cherry in her hand "now lets carry on from where we were"she says handing cherry to khrixi cherry looked up timidly at khrixi "n..n..no please let m..m..me g..go!"she says trembling clover giggled "we will let you go just as soon as were done with you actually i have an offer or you?"she says to cherry

"a..a..an offer?"cherry says confused

"of course"clover says smiling as she looks at cherry in khrixi's hand "you can stay with us and we'll keep you safe but you'll be our pet and have to endure whatever we put you through so what do you say?"

Cherry swallowed nervously "um f...f..fine t..t..then"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:16 pm

"Hooray!" said Khrixi, giggling. "We're gonna have so much fun! And look, I still have the camera. Let's see...Cherry being eaten, Cherry being raped, Cherry being eaten, Cherry being raped...these are some great pictures. Okay, we should head somewhere else. How about the hot springs? They're higher up so I doubt that annoying naga could reach us."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:30 pm

Cherry went pale listening to what khrixi was saying when she listed the photo's that had been taken "that sounds good but my wing are damaed you'd have to shrink me to human size then i can look after our pet as we fly there"she says troking cherry's red hair with her finger she giggled slightly at cherry's discomfort "ooh and when were there we didn't finish of with cherry being raped the naga interupted that so were gonna have to continue with that"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:32 pm

"Okay. Let's finish off the Cherry being raped pictures then go back to eating her." She held Clover and Cherry in her hands. "The hot springs are actually a good idea. They have more magic than the other areas, so you should heal up nice and fast."

Although they were still heading through the jungle, Khrixi started to move upwards. This had once been a small, steep volcano. Soon she was at the top. The hot springs lay in a small crater, the jungle crowded around every side and a variety of strange plants growing throughout the springs. Khrixi put Cherry and Clover down. She moved to human size, a flick of her wrist causing vines to hold Cherry so she wouldn't escape. She looked at the half naked Cherry and gave a sly smiled. She then hugged Clover.

"Are you okay?" she asked, looking at the ripped wings.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:39 pm

"yeah yeah i'm fine"Clover says smiling she grinned khrixi and then looked at cherry reaching over she harshly squeezed one of cherry's breasts causing the human girl to let out a suprised scream it wasn't very loud just enough so the two fairies could hear it.Cherry groaned she looked at the vines holding her in place she tugged at them but the vines were very strong and cherry could not brak them or so she thouht after another few tugs the vines snapped and cherry fell forward landing face down in the dirt at the feet of khrixi and clover.

Clover giggled looking down at cherry "kiss our feet slave"she says and obediantly cherry moved in kissing khrixi's feet and then clovers before she stopped kneeling down inront of them she looked to the side maybe she could make an escape cherry smiled quickly getting to her feet she ran as fast as she could ut tripped falling over into the hot springs.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:47 pm

Khrixi laughed as she watched Cherry dissapear over the edge of the springs. A few second's later, she was visible again, being held upside down by vines attacted to a large plant with a gaping maw.

"Ah, thanks sweety." she said, petting the plant. "Sorry breathmint but this whole place is ringed by my little friends. You're just going to make this harder for yourself. Come on, let's go swimming! You can't go swiming with those panties on, hurry up and come with us."

As she said this the plant shoved and pinched her, pushing her after the fairies.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:50 pm

Biography: https://felarya.forumotion.com/stories-discussion-f5/biography-tyren-soria-t1199.htm#36956

Tyren Soria, the seventeen-year-old Jedi Knight, walked through the Forest of Whispers. Thanks to th Force, he could not be fooled by the whispers.Suddenly, a small screa, rang out. Mordal placed his right hand near his double-bladed lighstaber, ready for an ambush...or worse. When nothing happened, Tyren decided to investigate the source of the scream. Heading in the direction where it came from, Mordal leaped from tree branch to tree branch, using his Force Jump. Up ahead, he saw two Fairies and a human girl. Mordal landed not far from them, and witnessed the human girl kissing one of the Fairy's feet.

Last edited by mikeimp on Sat May 02, 2009 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:05 pm

Clover giggled "here let me"she says pulling cherry forward she placed her hand around cherrys panties and with a harsh tug which caused cherry to scream yet again clover pulled the panties away casting them aside she grabbed cherry's wrist pulling her along and without much thought threw cherry again into the hot springs landing with a splash in the water cherry emerged coughing at the surface.Clover smiled she ran jumping into the water and splashing khrixi in the procees when in the water clover kept a firm grip on cherry's wrist clover looked to khrixi "we need something stronger to make sure our pet doesn't try and escape again"she says smiling.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:08 pm

Khrixi jumped in after them. She put her arm around Cherry, kissing then licking her cheek.

"What are you thinking of?" she asked. "She can't get past the crater...but it would be good if she stayed put and played nice."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:12 pm

Cherry cringed slightly "i..i..i'll b..b..be g..g..good"she says timidly as clover patted her on the head the water wasn't very deep and the three girls could easily stand on the bottom of the water clover giggled "well we just need to be certan we can't just take her word for it i know how about if she tries to run for it she'll as plant food"she says thinking clover grinned slyly "that way we could hav a vine atached to her wrist and if she tries to escape it will pull her back and eat hr"
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:14 pm

Tyren watched Cherry, Clover, and Khrixi. Finaly ready to confront them, he strode forward, and stopped a good five yards away from them. "What exactly are you doing?" He asked them.
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trek through the whispers
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next