Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trek through the whispers

Go down 
+4
Tuc135
Jætte_Troll
schoolhater
vegeta002
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Trek through the whispers - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:45 am

Cherry swallowed nervously her optins didn't seem very good so without hesitation she began licking cherry's stomach "your not going fast enough"clover complains and cherry squeeked slightly and she quickly hurried up kneeling by khrixi's body she quickly cleaned khrixi's chest,face and legs with her tongue "t..t..there i...i' done can i go now?"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:50 am

"You can't go!" said Khrixi. "If you go we might not find you again. That's good that you're following orders now. Clover's a bit crazy, so who knows what she'll do to you if you make her angry." she said, winking at Clover. "Speaking of which, you should do something for Clover now, to be fair. I'm sure she has something she'd want you to do."
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:54 am

"hey i'm not crazy"Clove says grinning broaly "your both crazy yo me"cherry says sheepishly "we need oil"clover says thoughtfully "i know w should shrink her down then we'll find some oil and then cover ourselves in and then we can have a hreesome"clover says giggling happily clappng her hands "yeah let's do that get ourselves oiled up back at a new home there's a cave nearby we can make it all romantic and have a threesome"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:01 am

"See?" said Khrixi "We can have plenty of fun together!" She dragged Cherry off to the cave when humming happily. She waved her hands and a few plants followed her, with thick sticky leaves with the oil Clover wanted. She looked at the cave.

"Alright. Not as good as the home the elf wrecked...but still nice." She had the vines hold Cherry while she busied herself oiling Clover. She smiled at Cherry. "We're gonna be a nice little family, aren't we?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:06 am

Cherry nodded timidly "y..y..yeah n..n..nice"she says swallowing timidly clover giggled "i'm ticklish"she says smiling as she applies oil to khrixi giggling as she did so she turned and winked a cherry "aw come on don't be like that it wll be fun and good it will be a very pleasurable experiance for you your gonna learn a lot of new things"she says giggling cherry sighs turning her frown into a smile "aw now isn't that cute khrixi breathmint's smiling"she says winking at cherry as she continues to apply oil to khrixi as well.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:15 am

"Yeah." said Khrixi."Living with fairies is way more fun than living with people or other predators. That dumb naga was just making it worse for you by trying to "rescue" you. You humans worry too much about dumb stuff. You should work more at having fun. Eating stuff, tricking people, having lots of sex. Fairies have got stuff figured out."

Khrixi laid down while holding Cherry. She looked up at Clover.

"Soooo" she said. 'What do we do first?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:21 am

Clover giggled now that she and khrixi wre oiled up "we have fun of course"she says pushing cherry down so that she was laying flat on the ground "this is so muchfun were all slippey we can have sex easily now with you human"she says giving cherry's cheek a gentle kiss before she placed one leg under cherry and the other ontop so that her womanhood was pressed against cherry's leg "now khrixi does the same unless of course she wants you to lick her if you know what i mean"clover says moving herself up and down on the side of cherry's body letting out a moan of pleasure.

"this feels....strange but...i like it"cherry says giggling "aw come her khrixi i'll lick you just sit on my face"she says her senses clouded she realised it must be some kind of magic but cherry did not care at this point.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:43 am

(OOC: I hope nobody minds me joining in here?)

Obviously the faries hadn't checked out the deeper recesses of the cave thorouly enough, for there was still one occupant in one of the lower chambers.

This one was named Avalax. He was of the same race as Balthus, but nowhere near his power, an ordinary dragon, sshapeshifted rather incompletely in the size and shape of a man, his wings, tail and horns still protruding impressively.

He sat in the deeper recesses of the underground tunnel network, meditating. avalax was still very young for a Dragon, and very much more like a child than an adult, despite his physical maturity. Not to disimilar from faries actually.

Although the noise from near the entrance had been heard, he had not payed any attention to it, his meditation absorbed it as white noise.

Right up until the more clear moaning and groaning... it cut into his meditation like an ensorcelled blade.

He grumbled a little to himself and stood up from his sitting position and started moving through the maze of strangely well lit maze of tunnels and cave systems until he approached the entrance antechambers.
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:41 pm

Cherry felt light headed she didn't know what was going on she moaned out a little in pain,Clover giggled she kept moving her womanhood up and down on cherry's body "whatever you did to breathmint seems to be working,anyway come on khrixi join in the fun"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 2:29 pm

Khrixi giggled and embraced Cherry, moving her hands across her breasts than down her body. She started to relax a bit...but just a bit. There seemed to be a pattern whenever they kidnapped this girl, so a little awareness could be useful. Hopeefully all those other people would get bored and leave them alone.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 2:57 pm

Avalax peeked around the corner to the chamber the Faries and the girl where currently occupying, and immediately retreated back.

"Oh boy...... didn't wish to see that...... Faries playing with their food..... IN THAT MANNER...... how distracting......" he thought, attempting to stifle his curiosity, he backed away silently as he could.

However, when the back of his heel lightly tapped some loose pebbles on the ground, macking a small but audible crackling sound. he immediately levitated and retreated further into the cave system.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:06 pm

Cherry gasped feeling khrixi move her hand down her body she felt clover move away then take her ear ear in her mouth clover giggled gently sucking on cherry's ear clover smiled sitting up and placing her hands on cherry's chest "ok so where at a decision between a nice breathmint stew or making her into a nice and tasty dessert either way we could still share her"Clover's ears twitch hearing rocks move but she shrugged thinking it was nothing more than the human moving about beneath her.

Last edited by schoolhater on Sun May 03, 2009 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:09 pm

"Hrmm..." said Khrixi. "Well, I think it's fair we use her own suggestion. And how exactly would we share her? She's far too cute and plump to ruin. I also do like having her around as a pet - as long as she continues to be good, that is."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:13 pm

"good point"Clover says moving her legs over cherry gently but they were heavy on her body so that she couldn't escape clover giggled playfully pinching cherry's cheek cherry let out a small gasp as she looked at clover and then khrixi "hey i'm not fat!"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:32 pm

"You're not fat" said Khrixi. "You're just...adorably plump, I guess." She leaned down and kissed Cherry's cheek. "And you do taste absolutlely delicious, sweety. So we may have to at least taste you. Actually, that's probably your best chance at survival. You taste so good I'd rather keep you around as a sweet than eat you like other prey."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 11:10 am

Cherry couldn't help but blush from the situation she was in "but....but i...i don't want to be a sweet"she says timidly looking at khrixi shaking slightly with fear.Clover giggled looking down at cherry "well your a sweet wether you like it or not and anyway you did agree to all this am i right khrixi"she says smiling as she gets off cherry.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 11:11 am

"Yes she did." said Khrixi. "And look at your options - you're a sweet or you're meat. Do you want me to digest you? I can do that instead if you want."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 11:36 am

Cherry turned pale shaking her head "n..n..no please b...be k..k..kind"she says timidly looking at khrixi sitting up and looking at the two fairies clover giggled "breathmint is a delicous treat one that must not only be enjoyed by us"she pauses a sly smile coming over her face "but by your plants as well khrixi and"she says leaning in over to khrixi so cherry couldn't hear her "and they can store her i hear some plants have a nice sack they could store her in for our later use if you want"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 11:38 am

"That would be a good idea when we're done with her for the day." She looked around. "I can put some plants up in here...this might make a good replacement home." Already some plant bulbs were sprouting on the wall that gave out light. "That way she won't run away in the night or anything..."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 11:42 am

"well i am done with her so you can do it if you don't have anything to do with her"Clover says smiling and giving khrixi a wink smiling she pats cherry on the head cherry shudders "look o...i'm going to go to sleep n...n..now o...o..ok"cherry says moving away from the two fairies and resting herself against the cave wall she swallowed nervously watching the fairies curiously before she losed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:03 pm

Aviax waited a little while for his heart to stop racing.

"Oh great.... I've got faries claming the upper chambers and growing plants now..." he grumbled....

"I won't be greedy, but they won't be happy that I live down here, and I need to use the entrance like they do...." he said to himself. but decided to wait a little more, he was still a little hot under the collar, and decided to take a dip in the fresh hot spring that bubbled in the lower levels of the cave system.

The splashing sound echoed a little further than indended...
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:53 pm

"Hmm?" said Khrixi, shaking Cherry. "We're probably going to sleep too. Don't you want somewhere more comfortable to sleep? Plus, we need to make sure you don't try to run away in the night."

While she saw speaking a large plant had risen up next to her and opened it's maw wide. Khrixi pointed.

"You get in there. Don't look scared, stupid. It won't digest or suffocate you. I still want you around, right? But I don't trust you enough to not try and leave. You can stay in there until morning."

She paused, thinking she could hear something. She had thought this cave was uninhabited...well, after she'd secured the Breathmint it might be worth investigating.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:58 pm

Cherry gasped opening her eyes she looked at the plants maw swallowing nervouly she shook her head "n....n..no i...i..i don't want t"she says but clover grabbed her arm "don't be scared you heard khrixi the plant won't harm you just contain you fr overnight"cherry shuddered "but i...i..i don't want"she begins but found that clover had already stuffed her feet and legs into the plants maw,cherry let out a terriefied scream.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:03 pm

Khrixi saw that Cherry was still struggling. She moved up and took her hands.

"Now look." she said sternly. "I'm giving you an order because it is what I believe is best. Now, stop screaming and get yourself the rest of the way into the plant, or I will let you spend the night in my stomach. And I might...forget to not digest you, unlike the plant. Am I clear?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:07 pm

Cherry turned pale nodding her head as fast as she could she pulled her hands away from khrixi and used them to push her way into the plant's maw she swallowed nervously closing her eyes she felt cclover help pushing her in and soon only cherry's head was stuck out of the plants maw "o..o..ok i...i..i'm in"she says timidly as clover pushes her head in and darkness apeared all around her clover giggled "ok the plant will do the rest right"she says to khrixi smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trek through the whispers
Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next