Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The stories of: Wal, Issuz and Tazlye(the skitzo neko)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

The stories of: Wal, Issuz and Tazlye(the skitzo neko) Empty
PostSubject: The stories of: Wal, Issuz and Tazlye(the skitzo neko)   The stories of: Wal, Issuz and Tazlye(the skitzo neko) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:42 am

Wal's journeys. First story, intro chapter.

Wal had just left the village with her brother in her arms, two days ago. She hadn't gotten a single bite to eat, since breakfast on the day the village was burned down, four days ago. she had randomly found abandoned camps, with a little bit of food, while walking around aimlessly but she had given it all to her brother, because of this, her little 10 year old body was starting to shut down. Being attacked be a carnivorius plant, didn't help at all but atleast Issuz could give a hand in that matter.

Wal rubbed her empty stomach. "OOOH, i'm so hungry" She complained, in a childish manner. She looked at her brother, sleeping quietly in her arms. "how nice, being able too sleep so calmly in the middle of this jungle" She looked up and to her surprise...smoke, a tiny amount, but where there was smoke there would be people. "don't worry. we'll go and see if they can help us" She said and walked towards the smoke. Wal walked for a whole day, but the smoke didn't seem to get any closer. "why are we not getting any closer?" Tazlye asked from inside Wal's mind. Wal was just about to anwser, when Issuz interupted. "maybe we are...maybe the fire, making the smoke is just dying out" Wal gasped. "you mean that, the people that made the fire, might be gone already?" She asked in panic. "maybe,we better hurry, just in case they are only getting ready to leave" Wal walked as fast as she could, the lack of food had rendered her with too little energy to run. After a few hours of walking and a little bit of climbing the trees to get over a river, they arrived at a giant clearing. It wasn't long before realized that the smoke came from the sorrowfull remains of a village inside the clearing. Wal staggered into the village, with her remaining energy. "this...this is.....a neko village...isn't it?" Issuz muttered. "don't tell me this was done by the same people that destroyed our village" Tazlye said. Wal looked around very slowly, she was getting dizzy from hunger. It gave a bump when Wal fell over and hit the ground and just before passing out, she saw a the shadow of someone inside the burned hut next to her.

-----------------------

now as the the title states, this is just the intro and not the actual first chapter.

oh and sorry it took so long^^

you are more than welcome to send me a pm with feedback(plz no feedback in this thread)
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: The stories of: Wal, Issuz and Tazlye(the skitzo neko)   The stories of: Wal, Issuz and Tazlye(the skitzo neko) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:51 am

Wal's Journyes. 1st. chapter.

Wal had just arrived at a burned down neko village, when she collapsed from hunger and just before passing out she had seen something move inside a burned hut next to her.

As Wal woke up, she found that she was looking at a branch about a feet from her face. she sat up slowly holding her head, trying not to hit the branch. She looked left and right for a short while before Tazlye broke the silence. "weren't we just in a village?" She asked. "yes but it seems that someone helped us when we fainted" Issuz replyed. "maybe we should look around" She said but then Wal looked down to see that they were in the top of a tree and it was alot taller than any tree around the her home village. "and then again, maybe not" Issuz said. "i think we should just wait and see who helped us" Wal interupted. "if they helped us they have to be friendly and..." Just then everything became quiet. "where is our brother?" All three of them screamed in perfect sync. A male voice replyed. "he's just fine. He's sleeping right now, just like you should be" Wal looked up to see an old neko standing on the branch above her. "who are you?" She asked. "i'm the man that saved you from starvation" The old man said with a smile. Wal stood up as fast as she could but then fell right down on her behind. "ow" She said, as she landed right on her tail. "why can't i stand?" She asked the old man. "oh that because you haven't digested the soup you were given while you slept. You simply don't have the energy to move around yet" Wal grinded her teeth. "then i'll just find my brother some other way" She said and looked at some vines quite far above her. "Issuz can you take care of transport?" she asked with a sly smile. "sure just leave it to me" Issuz replyed and took control of the body, changing the eye color, together with the tips of the hair and some stripes on the fur, to green. "now it's my turn" She said, reaching her hand up towards the vines, grabbing the air and pulling down. The vines fell right down and coiled around her arms. "well old man, i'll see you later" With that the vines pulled her up, into the tree top. The old man looked in awe, as the little girl shot past him with amazing speed. "now that is something i have never seen before" He said and walked into a hole in the tree trunk.

"where is he?" Wal said in panic from inside Issuz. "maybe those kids know something" Tazlye replyed as she noticed a group of neko children jumping around, playing on the branches. Issuz pulled some other vines to her and swung over. "hey, have you seen my brother?" She asked the kids. "who are you?" they just asked together. "my name is Issuz, now please tell me if you know where my brother is" They all looked at each and then back at Issuz and shaked their heads, but a slightly older boy stepped forward. He was around the same age as Wal, Issuz and Tazlye, maybe a bit older. "you're that kid, they found in the village. Aren't you?" He asked. "i think so. Do you know anything?" Issuz replyed impatiently. "sure, just follow me" The boy said and jumped from branch to branch, with ease. Issuz swung after him pulling vine after vine, to get to their destination. When they arrived after a good 6 minutes, Wal, Issuz and Tazlye went silent. A humongeus, yet very well hidden city in the trees. It stretched from tree to tree with wooden bridges, big enough for carts to pass each other. The houses were build around the entire tree and were big enough for several families to live in. "what.....what is this place?" Tazlye asked. "it's so big" Issuz was so surprised that she lost her grip of the vines but was quickly caught by the boy that led her here. "thanks, i got a little distracted for a moment" The boy pulled Issuz up on the branch he was standing on. "don't worry. I'm Cole by the way" He said with a big smile. Issuz blushed a little. "he's cute" Wal giggled. "yeah" Tazlye said and lughed a little. 'oh shut up you two' Issuz thought, in order for Cole not to hear her. "lets get going" Cole interrupted unknowingly. "sure" Issuz said with a smile and stood up. "hey we can walk again" Wal said. Issuz looked down at her legs. "yeah but our legs still hurt, quite a bit actually" She said. Cole looked at Issuz in confusion. "who are you talking to?" Issuz froze. 'oh snap, i forgot to think instead of talking' She thought. "why are you keeping it a secret?" Tazlye asked. "it's not like it's anything to be ashamed of" Issuz loosened up. "i guess you're right. It's just that he is pretty cute" Issuz said by mistake. "well...thank you, but you still haven't told me who you're talking to"

---------------------

no it's not a mistake that's it's stopping there. it's a dramatic pause^^
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: The stories of: Wal, Issuz and Tazlye(the skitzo neko)   The stories of: Wal, Issuz and Tazlye(the skitzo neko) Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:17 am

Wal's Journyes, 2nd. chapter.

Wal, Issuz and Tazlye, had met a neko boy, named Cole,who was around their own age. He apparently knew, where their little brother was and had agreed to help them find it. Issuz had taken a liking to cole, and had accidently said something she properply should’t have said aloud.

Issuz froze, realizing what she had just said. “Y-you’re welcome” She said with her face completely red from embarresment. “And i’m talking with other two personalities inhabbiting this body, Wal and Tazlye” She said slowly hoping Cole wouldn’t find it strange. “Oh...well ok, then lets get going again, you three want to see your brother, right?” Cole replyed. Isuuz smiled, she was happy that Cole didn’t see her as wierd. “How can he be so calm? It’s not everyday, you see a body with three personalities” Wal asked, very confused. “You’re right it’s nothing to be ashamed of Tazlye, but it’s not very normal either” She said. “No but there are stranger thing in this world” Tazley replyed.

Issuz and Cole was jumping through the tree tops, heading towards one of the bridges leading into the the the city. Landing on the bridge, just at the gate into the city, Wal, Issuz and Tazlye all got completely stunned at the sight. he town was even bigger close up. “How can something this big not have been noticed by predators?” They all three asked at the same time. “Well, we have several mages inside the city, working nonstop, at making sure that nothing but nekos, can be aware of the city and its inhabitants” Cole replyed to Issuz, who was the only one he could hear. “Though we have had a few attacks from the magic immune bugs in the area” He said.

Cole then grabed Issuz hand and led her into the city. “This place is amazing” Wal said amazed. “Yeah it’s so big and everyone looks so happy” Issuz said with a smile. “Hmmm” Tazlye said kinda confused. “Am i the only who sees that faint glow everything has?” Issuz ran over to a statue, and looked very carefully at the bottom of it. “You’re right” She said and giggled a little. Cole came over too. “i see you’ve noticed the statue we made, of the human who taught us the spell that keeps us unnoticed” He said with a smile. “Really? A human taught you the spell?” Issuz asked and slowly looked up the statue. “that’s pretty kind of th...” She froze. “what’s wrong?” Cole asked. “Tha- that’s the same outfit, that the humans that destroyed our village was wearing” Issuz said aloud.

----------------------

yes i know it's short...But that's where this chapter stops XD
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: The stories of: Wal, Issuz and Tazlye(the skitzo neko)   The stories of: Wal, Issuz and Tazlye(the skitzo neko) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:58 pm

Wal's story 1, 3rd. Chapter.

Our little skitzofrenic neko had arrived in a huge hidden neko city, and was amazed to see the beautiful streets and houses, all of it cowered in a slight glow. They had walked over to a statue to look closer at the glow, but when they had looked up, they saw something terrible.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cole looked at Issuz, confusion clearly showing in his eyes. “What are you talking about...” He took a few, small, steps back. Issuz looked around, noticing that others than cole had the same reaction, and others yet was coming angrilly against her, waving their fist or tools. “You can’t be serious” Cole said with a hint of anger in his voice. Issuz looked at him, with eyes that said that she was serious, very serious. Cole didn’t see it though, he marched right up to Issuz and grabbed her shoulders, hard.

“Ow. That hurts Cole” Issuz said and pushed him, trying to get him away, but he held on to her shoulders tightly. A grown neko male then aproached. “Issuz watch out” Wal and Tazlye shouted in unison, right before the big foot of the man hit home, right into the ribs of the little neko girl with a loud CRACK, sending her flying for at least 9 feet and rolling another 6. Issuz grabbed her side and all three of the personalities screamed and cryed in pain. The kick had broken a rib and bent two others. The man wasn’t done however, he closed in, ready to kick once more, but Cole stepped in front of him. “STOP” He yelled angrily at the man, the man stopping completely from the shock. “You are going to kill her, she may be speaking the truth” The man was just about to yell at Cole, when the group close to the girl, gasped loudly, both Cole and the man looke at her. The green colors on the girls hair were changing to blue. Wal looked one final time at Cole, with her blue eyes, then everything turned dark.

“How come we were put on guard duty for this wierd girl” A neko woman said and sighed loudly. “Because we are the strongest in the city” Another woman said with a giggle. “Be quiet you two” A third woman snapped at the first two. “Aaaaw, you’re no fun” the second one teased. The third woman rushed up from her chair, sending it screeching over the floor. “I’m gonna kick you’re A...” She was interrupted by a fourth woman putting up her hand, and looking at Wal. “I think she’s waking up” The fourth woman said calmly. Her voice was like the most soothing music. Wal then slowly opened her eyes. At first everything was blurry and she could still feel some pain in her side. When her eyes finally focused, she was looking into a pair of the most beautiful eyes she had ever seen. They had a golden color and were filled with the wisdom of age. Wal could hardly speak, though she managed to get out a few muttered words. “…eyes…pretty…” The woman looked a little confused for a moment, and then she giggled. “Well thank you little girl, your eyes are really pretty too” She said, again with that angelic voice. Wal couldn’t help but blush, never had she seen such a pretty neko, her golden eyes, her long dark purple hair and fur and her face.

The room was quiet for a while but then the first woman broke the silence. “Could we get on with the questioning?” She asked, her voice clearly showing her impatience and frustration. “Questioning” Tazlye asked. “Doesn’t sound too good” She said. ‘I don’t think so either’ Wal thought. “Why do you want to question me?” She asked the women in the room. “We want to know about that color change you did in the city, and we want to know why you would lie like that about our hero” The first woman said. Wal looked at her, of course she could tell them about Issuz and Tazlye, but how would she explain the issue about the statue of that human. She was just about to explain the so called “color change” when someone knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: The stories of: Wal, Issuz and Tazlye(the skitzo neko)   The stories of: Wal, Issuz and Tazlye(the skitzo neko) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:41 pm

Wal's story 1, 4th. Chapter.

Our little schizophrenic neko, in the form of Issuz, had said something aloud in the hidden neko city, which resulted in her being assaulted by an angry neko man. Wal had woken up in a room with four neko women, who apparently were going to question her. But someone knocked on they door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone in the room was looking to the door. “Come in” The woman, sitting by Wal’s bed, said.

The door slowly swung open and an old man, stepped in. “It is good to see you again, Adela” The old man said to the woman. Wal studied the man intensely; he seemed vaguely familiar to her.

“I feel the same town elder” Adela said with a smile.

“Oh, but you are even older than me, I seem to remember” The elder said and chuckled. This made Adela blush. Indeed she was the oldest person in the city, with an impressive six hundred and seventy three years. The elder looked to the other three and said. “Of course, it is good to see the three of you again too”

“The honor is ours, elder” The three other neko ladies in the room, said in choir, and with deep respect.

“So what brings you here, elder?” Adela asked with her angelic voice. “Is there anything, which you wish to ask this little girl?”

“Oh yes, good thing you reminded me” the elder said and turned to Wal. “Did you find your brother?” he asked with a teasing smile, confusing everyone in the room.

Wal stared at him for some time, having no clue what was going on “AAAH, you’re the old man from the trees” Wal yelled, as she suddenly remembered.

“Watch your tongue kid” One of the three others ladies snapped, and sent Wal an ice cold stare.

“It is fine” Said the elder with a chuckle. “She is but a child, she knows not any better” Wal was a little insulted at the ‘She knows not any better’ comment, but she let it slide since she was a bit rude herself. The elder looked at the three ladies. “Might we get a moment alone?” He asked them.

The three ladies looked to each other and then bowed. “Of course” they said in sync and left the room, leaving Wal with The elder and Adela.

“Now” said the elder. “I didn’t get your name before” the elder smiled, not as gently as Adela, but still enough to make Wal, Issuz and Tazlye relax.

“My name’s Wal” Wal replied.

“And what about the other?” the elder asked very perceptively.

“Well… it’s actually the others” Wal said, putting extra pressure on the S. “there are three of us in here” Wal looked up to emphasize her head.

“Oooh… is that so” The elder said, not sounding too surprised. “What then, might their names be?” he asked with another gentle smile.

“Issuz and Tazlye” Wal answered.

“Can we meet them?” Adela suddenly said. “I have never met an actual schizophrenic” She smiled gently, and with genuine interest.

Wal hesitated slightly, but then said. “I guess its okay” The blue colors then started changing to green.

The elder and Adela looked at each other in amazement. Never before had they seen someone change the color of their eyes, hair or fur, and here all of it happened at once.

“Hello” Issuz said with a smile. “I’m Issuz, a pleasure to meet you”

Adela giggled. “My. Aren’t you polite” She said with that warming smile and soothing voice.

Issuz couldn’t contain the comfort she felt when she heard Adela talk, and let out a satisfied sigh. This made the elder chuckle and Adela blush. “Sorry” Issuz said.

“Don’t worry about it” The elder said after he was done chuckling. “Adela’s voice has that affect on many people, and even some predator” He then chuckled even harder, as he saw Adela’s face turn almost completely red with embarrassment.

“Aaah, I needed that” The elder said when he had once again stopped chuckling. “It is a pleasure meeting you too, Issuz” He smiled widely.

Adela was still very embarrassed, but she managed to mutter some words. “A pleasure” She said while looking at the floor, trying to hide her red face.

Issuz smiled and held back a giggle.

“May we also meet… Ummm… Tazlye, was it not?” The elder asked.

“Sure, but she is not very polite” Issuz said carefully.

“Oooh?” The elder said in a surprised tone. “What do you mean exactly?”

“Well… she is…ehmmm… she is” Issuz managed to say before she was interrupted by Tazlye taking control of the body, changing the green to red.

“What Issuz was trying to say…was that I’m not a coward like her” Tazlye said with a grin that took in her ears. “I’m Tazlye by the way. It’s your pleasure to meet me” She said with a teasing smile.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: The stories of: Wal, Issuz and Tazlye(the skitzo neko)   The stories of: Wal, Issuz and Tazlye(the skitzo neko) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:51 am

Wal's story 1, 5th. Chapter.

Our little schizophrenic neko had been surprised to find out that the old neko from outside the town was actually the village elder, who asked to meet with all three of the personalities. Wal had agreed and Issuz had been nice and talked gently to the elder. When Tazlye was to talk, the tone abruptly changed though.

The room fell silent for a while, with both Wal and Issuz sighing deeply from within. A small chuckle then broke the silence, it was the elder who was trying hard not to laugh too loudly. “I’m sorry” He said after a while of chuckling. “You just don’t see something like this every day, you know”

“Something like what?” Tazlye was quick to ask, and not without a little irritation showing in her voice.

“In my time here in Felarya, I have seen many schizophrenics. But not one, were as interesting as you three, I tell you” Answered the elder with a smile, and petted Tazlye’s head, which made her have to fight hard in order to hold back a purr. “In this head” He said, now poking at Tazlye’s forehead with the index finger of the previously petting hand. “Exists two complete opposites and an in between personality”

Tazlye frowned and was just about to interrupt, when she saw Adela holding a finger in front of her lips, signaling for Tazlye to listen quietly. This wasn’t Tazlye’s strongest point, but even she couldn’t deny the enchanting beauty of this woman, and so she just listened.

“Normally you just see one extra personality and it’s not a complete opposite, just different” The elder went on. “Though of course, that is the case here too I guess. Wal being the original, it seems just the extra ones are opposites”

“Who are you calling extra ones?” Tazlye said with a slight sneer in her tone. ”We have names you know, OLD MAN” The elder just chuckled and didn’t answer. “Don’t just ignore me you old fart” Tazlye growled and formed a small fireball in her hand. This time the elder made big eyes, Adela too, though they were not aimed at Tazlye’s eyes… but her hand with the fireball.

“How did you do that?” The elder asked dumbfounded. “I didn’t hear you say an incantation” The elder almost forgot to close his mouth.

“I would very much like to know too” Adela said, looking very excited.

“Do what? Make a fireball?” Tazlye asked. “I just do it… and what’s an incantation?”

Surprisingly Adela was the one who pulled the elder aside, and not the other way around. “It must be something innate” she said. “But to awaken an innate magical ability at that age shows an incredibly magical talent” she had an eager glimmer in her eyes that made the elder more than a little nervous.

“Hmmm” The elder said “now that I think back, Issuz was controlling plants without incantations too… suppose they all have each their element of control. Think of what she might achieve” the elder then started sweating nervously, seeing the stars of excitement in Adela’s eyes. “You are thinking of making her your pupil… are you not?” he said followed by a surrendering sigh.

Adela put on a wide smile, glancing at Tazlye. “Oh, you bet I am elder” she said with a surprisingly… different tone than earlier.

“Adela, calm down, your voice changed again” The elder quickly said.

Adela took a look of surprise and shook her head frantically. “Oh my” she said when she stopped. “I am very sorry. It seems a got a bit excited” She said with the mannerly and soothing tone.

The elder opened his mouth and was just about to speak, when a voice came from behind. “I can hear you, you know” both Adela and the elder turned around to see Tazlye with an impatient look in her eyes. “Are you a schizo too or what lady?” She promptly asked, showing no concern for courtesy.

The elder went up to the bed and smiled to Tazlye. “I’m afraid you are wrong child. Adela just tends to get slightly... well actually more like overly excited when she sees people with magical talent” He looked to Adela for a moment, then turning back to Tazlye with a sigh. “Adela becomes really scary when she gets excited about promising future mages” He said, nervous sweat running down his face.

“Ohhh?” Tazlye said with a sly smile and a tone that couldn’t be mistaken. “So she scares you when she gets excited?” She whispered to the elder. “Then let’s try this”

‘Don’t you dare Tazlye’ Wal and Issuz said in unison, to no avail.

Tazlye pointed her finger at the hair of the elder, and it started burning slightly almost immediately. “Now, THAT’S what I call a hothead” Tazlye said and started laughing. The happy times were short lived however, when Goosebumps traveled from her legs and up. She turned to see the reason why the elder was scared of Adela while she was excited. A visible aura of pure darkness emitted from her, which was actually disintegrating the roof above. All three was speechless, terrified beyond belief and limps shaking wildly.

But Wal suddenly spoke. ‘We told you’
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: The stories of: Wal, Issuz and Tazlye(the skitzo neko)   The stories of: Wal, Issuz and Tazlye(the skitzo neko) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:55 am

Wal's story 1, 6th. Chapter.

What was to be a quiet talk between the girls, Adela and the elder has turned into something absolutely horrifying. Adela had begun emitting a strange black aura, which was disintegrating the roof.

“What the hell is that?” Tazlye screamed in terror as soon as she had stopped herself shaking with fear. She looked at the elder, who had finally put the fire out and had backed into a corner. “What’s happening to her?” Tazlye asked him.

“I told you she was scary when she got excited” The elder almost cried.

A sudden pulse came from Adela, sending Tazlye tumbling out of the bed and hitting the floor flat on her face. “Ow” Tazlye said while getting up and holding her bloody nose, just to see Adela slowly floating towards her. She made a fireball with both hands and threw it under the bed, flipping it onto its sides with the force of the explosion the fireball made, in hope that it would stop or at least slow Adela down. Adela went right through the bed however, completely disintegrating every piece of it in her way.

‘Get away from her Tazlye’ Wal yelled. ‘We have no idea what that will do to us’

Wal didn’t have to ask twice, because Tazlye was already backing up and readying another fireball for Adela. “Leave us alone you… you freak” Tazlye screamed with anger as she let fly the fireball. All Three of the girls got speechless once more, when they saw the fireball disintegrate too in the black aura.

‘I’m going to try’ Wal said and took control. A split second later, she was rotating a circle of water between her hands, increasing the speed rapidly by the second. “Let’s see what this does to that black stuff” She said and spread her arms out wide, making the water spread out and getting into a very, thin, opal shape.

“WAIT” The elder screamed a little too late as a myriad of watery spines shot through the air towards Adela like the scatter shot from a shotgun. The spines that didn’t hit Adelas aura and disintegrated like the fireball, went right through the wall behind her and left the wall full of holes. “I told you to wait” The elder yelled. “Stop doing anything and she will calm down. The more you try to stop her with magical attacks, the more excited she gets”

“But that black stuff around her is going to kill me” Wal cried with tears of fright brimming in her eyes.

“No, don’t worry. It only affects magic” The elder yelled back. “She uses it, in her training of upcoming mages. So don’t try to attack her anymore, it will just make it worse”

At this moment Tazlye took control again. “And why should we trust you?” she growled.

The elder got out from the corner and walked quickly towards Adela. “Because of this” He said, now standing next to her with his right arm sticking into the black aura. “See? Nothing hap-GUUAAARGH“ The elder suddenly screamed in mid sentence, as a heel hit him hard in the groin. “See? IT is not dangerous” He said while being curled up on the floor. “Adela is the dangerous one” He then passed out with a deep sigh.

“Old man” The girls said together as they saw the elder passing out.

Tazlye quickly turned her attention back to Adela. “Leave me alone lady. I don’t wanna be your apprentice”

‘I kinda do’ Wal said to the surprise of Issuz and Tazlye. ‘She might be able to help us find out more about the ones that burned the village’

‘Wal. Seeking revenge won’t bring our parent’s back’ Issuz replied calmly. ‘If anything, it will just get us killed too’

‘For once I agree with the tree hugger’ Tazlye sighed. ‘But this is not the time’

‘The elder said that the aura only affects magic, right?’ Issuz asked. ‘So if we controlled our elements in the surroundings, instead of making it, it might not vanish’

‘It’s worth trying, cause she’s getting closer’ Wal said. ‘Go for it Issuz’

Issuz didn’t waste any time taking control, she sensed for the nearest plant and found it behind her. Banging her palms against the wall, several vines shot through and whipped towards Adela.

“It worked” the girls happily screamed in unison, as the vines went right into the aura and coiled around Adelas arms, legs and waist, holding her in place. The joy was short lived though. Adela mumbled some strange words, the aura vanished shortly and flames rushed down the vines, from where they were coiled around Adela, hitting the wall in a second and the vines crumbled. “I guess we just figured out what an ‘incantation’ is” Issuz muttered with a shaking voice, looking at the wall that had huge scorched holes where the vines had burst through.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: The stories of: Wal, Issuz and Tazlye(the skitzo neko)   The stories of: Wal, Issuz and Tazlye(the skitzo neko) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:56 am

Wal's story 1, 7th. Chapter.

The girls had tried everything they could, to keep the excited Adela at bay, but every attempt had been completely eradicated. The elder had been knocked out by a hard kick in the temples, while proving that Adelas aura wouldn’t hurt the girls.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The girls looked in awe at the scorched holes in the wall. ‘What the hell?’ Tazlye said and broke the silence. ‘How did she do that? She didn’t even move!’

‘How would I know? But as Issuz just said, that’s most likely and incantation’ Wal replied.

Issuz shook her head and looked at Adela who was in grab range. ‘Let’s ask her if we live through this’ She thought and jumped to the side as Adela reached out for her. ‘Ok?’

‘Good plan’ Wal and Tazlye said in unison, raiding their minds for ideas that might work.

‘How about pulling her through the floor?’ Tazlye suggested.

‘Huh?’ Wal asked, while Issuz was busy avoiding Adela

‘That aura of hers evaporated the bed and the ceiling, so why not the floor?’ She went on.

“It’s worth the try” Issuz broke in. turning towards Adela suddenly, readying her left foot to be stomped onto the floor and sliding backwards on her right. The second Issuz stomped her foot on the floor, several vines crashed through it surrounding Adela. Issuz aimed one open hand at Adelas torso and the other at her legs, clenching them to make the vines entangle Adela. “Got her”

Now, just as Issuz was about to make the vines yank Adela to the floor, she started muttering again and all the vines instantly got shredded to bits.

“She can do it too fast” Issuz said and dived to the right, to avoid Adelas hand.

‘And apparently she can do more than using fire’ Wal said with awe.

‘STOP BEING IMPRESSED BY HER’ Issuz and Tazlye yelled angrily.

‘Okay, okay’ Wal said ‘I’m just say-DUCK’ She screamed.

Issuz had paid too little attention to Adela and too much to Wal, for just a second too long and was lifted into the air by a hand on the throat. Issuz grabbed Adelas arm with both her arms and legs, trying to remove some of the pressure currently on her throat.

‘KICK HER IN THE HEAD, GIRL SCOUT’ Tazlye said through a painful growl. ‘WHIP HER WITH A VINE… I don’t care what, just do SOMETHING to make her let go’

Issuz did not get the chance however. Just as she was about to kick Adela, she was yanked away from Adela by one of the warriors that was in the room earlier.
“Saved by the be-I mean the neko” She said with a wide smile and giggled. She put Issuz down and walked over to Adela. “No reason to get physical Adela. She’s just a kid” She said, casually grabbing a punch from Adela and using Adelas arm and aura to throw her through the floor.

Wal and Issuz were speechless, while Tazlye fought with holding back a chuckle.

“Hi, I’m Zamiri” The warrior said with a smile. “Don’t worry about Adela. She’ll be back and relaxed before you know it… but don’t use any magic around her, or she’ll just get excited again” Zamiri looked at Issuz for a second, before she started talking again. “You know. Being an apprentice of Adelas is a HUGE honor, and you could learn a lot. Besides, Adela is a real nice person… and it’s not like she gets excited all the time, though it is very often… hmmm, maybe I should check on the elder now, what do you think?”

Neither Wal, Issuz nor Tazlye could keep up with the incredibly fast stream of words coming from Zamiris mouth, only catching bits and pieces, here and there.

Issuz did catch the last bit though and was just about to tell her; that it might be a good idea, but Zamiri was already checking.

‘Wow’ All three thought. ‘She talks fast…’
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The stories of: Wal, Issuz and Tazlye(the skitzo neko)   The stories of: Wal, Issuz and Tazlye(the skitzo neko) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The stories of: Wal, Issuz and Tazlye(the skitzo neko)
Page 1 of 1