Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slug Girls

Go down 
+5
French snack
Reptillian
Karbo
/Fish/
Whiteagle
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

Slug Girls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slug Girls   Slug Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:24 am

Er... I think I may as well through my two cents in here.

I honestly agree with Fish.
Slug girls as hermaphrodites just seemed... right. I mean, you know, what with them being part slug. It solidified the hybrid thing, plus it gave the species a real distinction from the rest. It was interesting and unusual. Besides, they all appeared female, so it's not like it made them any less "Sexy".

Compared to that, the whole mating with other races to produce full-blooded slug girls just seems.... lame.

For harpies, I can see it working to an extent, if for no other reason than it would be unique to them.

But slug-girls.... Look, I thought they were herms from the start. And frankly, I just think they're far more interesting that way.

If you're concerned that this will cause futa pics to show up, I wouldn't worry about that either. You could easily just state that the reproductive organs are internal, and/or on the animal portion. Which is logically, how a tauric creature would probably be set up anyway.
Back to top Go down
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: Slug Girls   Slug Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:26 am

Well this is kinda disappointing

Honestly I liked the idea of sluggirls being herms, it just makes sense, I would think that some would be more female like and some would be more male like ((slugboys)) but their genitalia ARE inside. It's not like the sluggirls have visable penis's or anything.
Back to top Go down
http://melancholy-melody.deviantart.com/
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Slug Girls   Slug Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:26 am

Okay, y'all. I think the main issue here comes from a misunderstanding.

Karbo just doesn't want to open the doors to let the futanari (girls with penises) fetish into Felarya. He tends to place the genitals on the human half of the pred (see: Nagas/mermaids and so on) So, his first thought of a slug-girls is probably a girl with a penis and a vagina on her human half, which is understandly disconcerting.

I propose a compromise. We keep the slug-girls as a race of hermaphriditic lifeforms, but we explicitly state that the gentials are housed inside their tails, concealed and out of sight. When two slug girls mate, they would hold themselves close, entertwine their tails, and mate. The male genitals would never be seen. This allows the people who want to keep slug-girls as hermaphridites happy...while not freaking out those of us who find the idea of a cute girl with a hard, throbbing penis...well...gross.

The fact is, not all hybrids would have their genitals in their human halves anyway. It works with nagas, and mermaids and the like. But for centaurs, Pantaurs and Slug-girls, you'd need the genitals in the animal half for them to make sense.

This is just an idea. I dont want to lose Ariol over a misunderstanding by Karbo.

Last edited by rcs619 on Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Whiteagle
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Whiteagle

PostSubject: Re: Slug Girls   Slug Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:28 am

Whiteagle wrote:
Ummm, then prehaps you'd want to take a look at my idea?
If Areol bred this way, though, she wouldn't have male genitalia...
Just.... "Feelers" on the outer lips of her... "Va-Jay-Jay"...
*Cough.*
Whiteagle wrote:
Whiteagle wrote:
Karbo wrote:
Err slug girls in Felarya definitely don't have male organs ^^;
I compare them with harpies ( there is no male harpies ) : they breed with males from other races.
Um, Karbo?
Could I still use the single Gamete thing?
It would allow Slug Girls to interbreed with their own kind, self impregnate through genetic recombination, be impregnated by males of other species, and... impregnate females of other species...

And I did come up with an idea about how to preserve the Species even with outside genetics...
*Cough.*
*Cough again...*
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Slug Girls   Slug Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:32 am

Stop pointlessly bumping your own quotes white eagle. If you're going to post again, actually say someting.

People who read the thread will see your idea.
Back to top Go down
Whiteagle
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Whiteagle

PostSubject: Re: Slug Girls   Slug Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:39 am

I would post something new if people acknowledged what I had previously wrote...
Instead, my idea gets glossed over and we go right into Slug Girls who are either "Harpy with Slug Tails" or "Slugs with Girl tops."
With a single Gamete species, Slug Girls would still appear "Hermaphroditic" but would really be a single gender race.
Further more, since we are dealing with a Fantasy world, we can say there Gametes can fuse with another species Gametes to form a Zygote.
Meaning, Slug Girl on Slug Girl action, Slug Girl on other Species Male action, and (Hopefully) Slug Girl on other Species Female action.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Slug Girls   Slug Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:55 pm

Hum well I need to think a bit how to set that up. Thanks for your intervention and ideas everyone ^^
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: Slug Girls   Slug Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:51 pm

((POST DELETED))

Last edited by /Fish/ on Thu May 21, 2009 6:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Whiteagle
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Whiteagle

PostSubject: Re: Slug Girls   Slug Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:00 pm

((Post Removed))

Last edited by Whiteagle on Wed May 20, 2009 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Whiteagle
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Whiteagle

PostSubject: Sorry to Double Post, BUT...   Slug Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:42 pm

When was it decided that Slug Girls are Hermaprodites with Genitalia on the Slug Half?
...I thought I check that page often enough to see if something this would be put in... but this caught me by surprise.
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: Slug Girls   Slug Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:16 pm

Slug Girls

Quote :
All members of the species have a female appearance, although they are in effect hermaphrodites, holding their reproductive organs within their slug bodies.
Back to top Go down
Whiteagle
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Whiteagle

PostSubject: Re: Slug Girls   Slug Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:19 pm

Yes... I've look at the Wiki page Greg...
But now I don't know if I could get away with my Honey Slug Girls Isogamic reproduction scheme...
Or it's Slug Girl-ifying effects on the Females of other races...
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Slug Girls   Slug Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:06 pm

Whiteagle wrote:
Yes... I've look at the Wiki page Greg...
But now I don't know if I could get away with my Honey Slug Girls Isogamic reproduction scheme...
Or it's Slug Girl-ifying effects on the Females of other races...

It was always assumed that they were like that, and it was mentioned before on the forum. They reproduce like real slugs reproduce. Its about time Karbo confirmed it officially.
Back to top Go down
Whiteagle
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Whiteagle

PostSubject: Re: Slug Girls   Slug Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:14 pm

Yeah... but I don't like the idea of my new Slug Girls being Hermaprodites... especially on the Slug half...
And it kind of ruins the whole "Too much sex with a Slug Girl turns you into one" thing I was hoping for...
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Slug Girls   Slug Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:25 pm

Whiteagle wrote:
Yeah... but I don't like the idea of my new Slug Girls being Hermaprodites... especially on the Slug half...
And it kind of ruins the whole "Too much sex with a Slug Girl turns you into one" thing I was hoping for...

Other than Vivian and Malika, overt sexuality isnt a huge thing in Felarya anyway =P Felarya may be based on several fetishes, but we don't want it to be a fanservice, fetish world.
Back to top Go down
Whiteagle
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Whiteagle

PostSubject: Re: Slug Girls   Slug Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:31 pm

rcs619 wrote:

Other than Vivian and Malika, overt sexuality isnt a huge thing in Felarya anyway =P Felarya may be based on several fetishes, but we don't want it to be a fanservice, fetish world.
Well I didn't intend for the Slug Girls to be the ones who were overt... it's just that...
My Single Gamete reproduction idea requires the genetic material be thoroughly mixed between partners...
Since I have phallic issues... this is accomplished though using "Swabs"... and long hours of "Mixing"...
I figured that it would sort of make them a big hit with other species females...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slug Girls   Slug Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slug Girls
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2