Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dahlia Hawthorne = Felarya's Next Top Pred?

Go down 
+12
Jætte_Troll
gwadahunter2222
rcs619
L'Ryn
Malahite
ZionAtriedes
codaman
GREGOLE
Pendragon
Flare
vegeta002
Raveolution
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

Dahlia Hawthorne = Felarya's Next Top Pred? Empty
PostSubject: Dahlia Hawthorne = Felarya's Next Top Pred?   Dahlia Hawthorne = Felarya's Next Top Pred? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:40 am

Dahlia Hawthorne = Felarya's Next Top Pred? The_Nature_of_Dahlia_Hawthorne_by_Signomi

From what I understand, this lady is a habitual murderer and also a manipulator. When she comes for you, I sincerely doubt you'd know it was coming, as sweet as she looks.

Would she not make a good pred? And which one would she be? Giantess, fairy or naga?
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia Hawthorne = Felarya's Next Top Pred?   Dahlia Hawthorne = Felarya's Next Top Pred? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:04 am

I'd put her as a Fairy, she's far too evil to be a Naga or Giantess. She'd fit in well with the 2 fairies that schoolhater used in a RP.
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
Flare
Survivor
Survivor
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia Hawthorne = Felarya's Next Top Pred?   Dahlia Hawthorne = Felarya's Next Top Pred? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:11 am

I'd actually call her a kind of succubus, as she tends to charm over her victoms with her looks...
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia Hawthorne = Felarya's Next Top Pred?   Dahlia Hawthorne = Felarya's Next Top Pred? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:39 am

Flare wrote:
I'd actually call her a kind of succubus, as she tends to charm over her victoms with her looks...
D'oh!!! Perfect. I didn't even think of that. Whu the heck is wrong with me... she's a PERFECT succubus. Right on!
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia Hawthorne = Felarya's Next Top Pred?   Dahlia Hawthorne = Felarya's Next Top Pred? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:45 am

Yeah. She'd make an evil succubus. I bet she'd probably make the others jealous.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia Hawthorne = Felarya's Next Top Pred?   Dahlia Hawthorne = Felarya's Next Top Pred? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:48 am

She'd be even worse than them, the Succubi aren't inherently evil. The ones that are would likely be put to shame on day 1.
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia Hawthorne = Felarya's Next Top Pred?   Dahlia Hawthorne = Felarya's Next Top Pred? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:27 pm

Quote :
she's far too evil to be a Naga or Giantess.

Um, EXCUSE me?

Elle
Onja Zula
Whatshisname who Jade killed
Raynor
Liska
Raizon
30% of writers' takes on Crisis and Anna
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia Hawthorne = Felarya's Next Top Pred?   Dahlia Hawthorne = Felarya's Next Top Pred? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:42 pm

succubus, no arguement..
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia Hawthorne = Felarya's Next Top Pred?   Dahlia Hawthorne = Felarya's Next Top Pred? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:29 pm

GREGOLE wrote:
Quote :
she's far too evil to be a Naga or Giantess.

Um, EXCUSE me?

Elle
Onja Zula
Whatshisname who Jade killed
Raynor
Liska
Raizon
30% of writers' takes on Crisis and Anna

I go by ones I know, not one's others know. Elle is not evil (in the conventional sense), just an animal.
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia Hawthorne = Felarya's Next Top Pred?   Dahlia Hawthorne = Felarya's Next Top Pred? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:18 pm

Luckily for me, I'm extremely paranoid about girls that come on to me. The one time I had sex, I barely enjoyed in because I was tensed the whole time. Yeah... paranoid schizophrenia runs in my family, and I may have a mild case.
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia Hawthorne = Felarya's Next Top Pred?   Dahlia Hawthorne = Felarya's Next Top Pred? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:25 pm

Quote :

I go by ones I know, not one's others know. Elle is not evil (in the conventional sense), just an animal.

So the fact that you hardly know any nagas or giantesses means that based on the meager sum you DO know must mean that because none of them are evil, that giantesses and nagas are incapable of being evil?

That's the most idiotic thing I've ever heard. And I only say that once or twice a day.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia Hawthorne = Felarya's Next Top Pred?   Dahlia Hawthorne = Felarya's Next Top Pred? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:34 pm

If I don't know any of the really evil ones exist, what is there to go on except the apparent average?

By the way, where exactly did I say anything about them being incapable of being evil? Last I checked, I didn't.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia Hawthorne = Felarya's Next Top Pred?   Dahlia Hawthorne = Felarya's Next Top Pred? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:37 pm

ZionAtriedes wrote:
The one time I had sex, I barely enjoyed in because I was tensed the whole time.
Perhaps a shootout during the act would have helped relieve the tension?

EDIT:
Quote :
By the way, where exactly did I say anything about them being incapable of being evil? Last I checked, I didn't.
You didn't. You only said that murder and manipulation are "far too evil" for a Naga / Giantess to consider doing.
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia Hawthorne = Felarya's Next Top Pred?   Dahlia Hawthorne = Felarya's Next Top Pred? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:40 pm

Quote :
By the way, where exactly did I say anything about them being incapable of being evil?

Quote :
she's far too evil to be a Naga or Giantess

Right there.
Back to top Go down
L'Ryn
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
L'Ryn

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia Hawthorne = Felarya's Next Top Pred?   Dahlia Hawthorne = Felarya's Next Top Pred? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:41 pm

vegeta002 wrote:
If I don't know any of the really evil ones exist, what is there to go on except the apparent average?

His name is Raison. He tears apart and chews his meals. Even if they look cute and innocent and have big boobs, he'll tear their flesh off and eat it in front of his friends.

OTHERWISE HE'S A TOTAL TEDDY BEAR!

EDIT: He knows they consider themselves people... and he LIKES killing them in brutal fashions.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia Hawthorne = Felarya's Next Top Pred?   Dahlia Hawthorne = Felarya's Next Top Pred? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:48 pm

I said she is more evi lthan one, not that they are incapable.

Just stick an 'average' in there and shut up.

L'Ryn: I know about him now, but I wrote it earlier. When I didn't.
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia Hawthorne = Felarya's Next Top Pred?   Dahlia Hawthorne = Felarya's Next Top Pred? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:55 pm

Quote :

Ooooooooh no. We're gonna continue lecturing you until we've hammered the point in so hard that no one will ever make the same mistake ever again.

Nagas are JUST as evil as humans. EVERY bit.

And the fact that the "average" naga isn't a TOTAL douche(which I would consider up for debate) suddenly means someone is "too evil to be a naga or a giantess".

Giantesses have Elle, Jora, Marya and Onja Zule. That already makes more than half of them irredeemably evil(Jora knows it's morally wrong to eat people and still does it. This is by definition, evil). So that "average" is utter bollocks.

Nagas have Raynor, Liska, Raison and Servomoore.

You can NEVER be "too evil" to be any race. The entire statement was flawed and downright offensive.
Back to top Go down
L'Ryn
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
L'Ryn

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia Hawthorne = Felarya's Next Top Pred?   Dahlia Hawthorne = Felarya's Next Top Pred? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:59 pm

GREGOLE wrote:
Quote :

Ooooooooh no. We're gonna continue lecturing you until we've hammered the point in so hard that no one will ever make the same mistake ever again.

Nagas are JUST as evil as humans. EVERY bit.

And the fact that the "average" naga isn't a TOTAL douche(which I would consider up for debate) suddenly means someone is "too evil to be a naga or a giantess".

Giantesses have Elle, Jora, Marya and Onja Zule. That already makes more than half of them irredeemably evil(Jora knows it's morally wrong to eat people and still does it. This is by definition, evil). So that "average" is utter bollocks.

Nagas have Raynor, Liska, Raison and Servomoore.

You can NEVER be "too evil" to be any race. The entire statement was flawed and downright offensive.

Also to bring up a point, why are nagas contained to the same moral values to humans? They are basically monsters with cute widdle faces who eat people, who can talk and express their feeling, and giggle?

But yeah, the 'too evil' statement is naive and childish.

Also... SERVOMOORE!!! AGH! *headbash*
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia Hawthorne = Felarya's Next Top Pred?   Dahlia Hawthorne = Felarya's Next Top Pred? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:01 pm

The whole "not a monster" thing has always gotten under my skin. Nagas qualify as monsters based on literally EVERY definition of the word in the Webster's dictionary, with the exception of "A horribly evil person" and even that's not a guarantee.
Back to top Go down
L'Ryn
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
L'Ryn

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia Hawthorne = Felarya's Next Top Pred?   Dahlia Hawthorne = Felarya's Next Top Pred? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:05 pm

Hell yes. Someone agrees with me! I've always thought that. After all, your character can be a monster, they don't have to be a giggling school girl with a snake tail like so many others are.
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia Hawthorne = Felarya's Next Top Pred?   Dahlia Hawthorne = Felarya's Next Top Pred? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:20 pm

Quote :
Hell yes. Someone agrees with me! I've always thought that. After all, your character can be a monster, they don't have to be a giggling school girl with a snake tail like so many others are.

What I mean is that a giant giggling schoolgirl with a snake tail IS a monster. I fits almost every definition for the word.

People just assume that a monster has to be intentionally evil. Ignoring a nearly endless list of contradictory examples. Hell, look at Gamera! He's a monster for sure, and he saves schoolchildren on a daily basis.
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia Hawthorne = Felarya's Next Top Pred?   Dahlia Hawthorne = Felarya's Next Top Pred? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:40 pm

GREGOLE wrote:
Quote :

What I mean is that a giant giggling schoolgirl with a snake tail IS a monster. I fits almost every definition for the word.

People just assume that a monster has to be intentionally evil. Ignoring a nearly endless list of contradictory examples. Hell, look at Gamera! He's a monster for sure, and he saves schoolchildren on a daily basis.

Yep, I agree with Gregole on this one. Nagas, and most hybrids, are by definition...monsters. They're huge, chimeric, man-eating, frightening, depending on your point of view, creatures with super-human senses and abilities, and so on. That is by no means a bad thing of course...its just what they are. "monster" doesnt need to always have a negative connotation. People often forget that predators arent human, despite how "human-like" they may appear or act at first glance.
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia Hawthorne = Felarya's Next Top Pred?   Dahlia Hawthorne = Felarya's Next Top Pred? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:48 pm

rcs619 wrote:

Yep, I agree with Gregole on this one. Nagas, and most hybrids, are by definition...monsters. They're huge, chimeric, man-eating, frightening, depending on your point of view, creatures with super-human senses and abilities, and so on. That is by no means a bad thing of course...its just what they are. "monster" doesnt need to always have a negative connotation. People often forget that predators arent human, despite how "human-like" they may appear or act at first glance.

A monster by definition is a creature which differ by its ability or behavior of what you consider as "normal". If it's true nagas and the different inhabitants of Felarya are monsters but it's only from the human point of view. From their point of view and the world of Felarya they are "normal".

Another example if you appeared in a world where it's normal to have 4 arms and 6 eyes you will considered as a "monster" because you don't answer to the standard.

When you qualify something or someone a monster it's purely subjective because you define it depending on your standards.

Another point to be human don't refer to the physical appearance but to the intelligence, the reactions and the feelings the humans have. A human can consider another as a human just because she has a personality similar to him or his race.
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia Hawthorne = Felarya's Next Top Pred?   Dahlia Hawthorne = Felarya's Next Top Pred? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:58 pm

Quote :
A monster by definition is a creature which differ by its ability or behavior of what you consider as "normal". If it's true nagas and the different inhabitants of Felarya are monsters but it's only from the human point of view. From their point of view and the world of Felarya they are "normal".

Another example if you appeared in a world where it's normal to have 4 arms and 6 eyes you will considered as a "monster" because you don't answer to the standard.

When you qualify something or someone a monster it's purely subjective because you define it depending on your standards.

Another point to be human don't refer to the physical appearance but to the intelligence, the reactions and the feelings the humans have. A human can consider another as a human just because she has a personality similar to him or his race.

That's one definition. Here are a few others.

- A chimeric creature possessing parts of multiple animals - check

- An unnatural or abnormal creature - check

- An unclassified organism - check

- A dangerous beast - check

- A creature that is nightmarish or terrifying - check

- A creature of enormous scale - check

- A horrible, evil person - sometimes check

- Male genitalia - Well, Raison IS kindof a dick XP
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia Hawthorne = Felarya's Next Top Pred?   Dahlia Hawthorne = Felarya's Next Top Pred? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:09 pm

I'd say nagas are definatly monsters. I'd hesitate to call them evil, because they simply think in a radically different way to people. But this way does make them definably as monstrous creatures.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia Hawthorne = Felarya's Next Top Pred?   Dahlia Hawthorne = Felarya's Next Top Pred? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dahlia Hawthorne = Felarya's Next Top Pred?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next