Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the armanites and the tech soldiers

Go down 
+2
Reptillian
blademan9999
6 posters
AuthorMessage
blademan9999
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
blademan9999

the armanites and the tech soldiers Empty
PostSubject: the armanites and the tech soldiers   the armanites and the tech soldiers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:57 am

the armanites and the tech soldiers are two large groups of people who are at war with each other, most of them use energy weapons, energy sabers, energy swords, and energy guns, and they all hve energy sheils, (not energy force feilds, literaly energy sheilds), then there are the techs, nuero technology has been used to allow the techs to use weopanery and equipment attache to a things on there arm the same way as there arm, it takes time to get used to it though. 1 in 10 of the tech soldiers are techs. finally there are the irons, these are the most powerfull of them. they are like the techs except they have (Usually ad least partly purple) armor covering them head to toe. there armor is very light, and isn't made of metal, it's made of a type of substance that absorbs the force of the impact, they have rocket boots, and many different weapons, including, a machine gun, a mini cannon, a laser, a flame thrower and many more, the helmet is the only thing that is ever taken off, and parts of there armor can't be taken off! because parts of there armor are actually part of them only 1 in 1000 men of their armies are irons.

coming next, the armanites description,

then, the tech soldiers battle stratagy and involvement in felarya
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: the armanites and the tech soldiers   the armanites and the tech soldiers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:30 am

where did this suddenly come from?
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: the armanites and the tech soldiers   the armanites and the tech soldiers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:09 pm

Wrong forum. I suggest a mod moves this to its proper place.
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: the armanites and the tech soldiers   the armanites and the tech soldiers Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:02 pm

((Meh, moved to Character Discussion.))
Back to top Go down
Tsurugi
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: the armanites and the tech soldiers   the armanites and the tech soldiers Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:33 pm

Ehh......this doesn't make sense at all.

1. Why are they on Felarya?
2. Why are they so heavily armed?
3. Why is the technology they're using so ridiculous? (I mean, come on, when I think of purple armor and a ton of weapons on that colored armor, it makes me think of power rangers. XD)
4. If these characters can take out giant predators, then there isn't a point to Felarya. It's all about surviving in harsh jungle conditions, escaping from predators. Not a warzone at all.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: the armanites and the tech soldiers   the armanites and the tech soldiers Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:36 pm

Just ignore them, Tsurugi. Last I heard, Blademan was banned. For good.
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the armanites and the tech soldiers   the armanites and the tech soldiers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the armanites and the tech soldiers
Page 1 of 1