Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deeper Felarya

Go down 
+6
GiantessFanXXX
JohnDoe
Darkstorm Zero
Jætte_Troll
codaman
Tuc135
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

Deeper Felarya - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:23 pm

Myrah watched the metal golem thing fly off, and breathed a sigh of relief. She nodded at Cody, and reached up to retrieve his pack from the branch. She picked Cody up, and handed him his bag. She also began weaving a silken bandage around his bitten wings. “Well, Joe, thanks for your timely help,” Myrah said. After she finished bandaging Cody’s wing, she scuttled over to the Kensha she had bitten and started binding it up in a silk cocoon.

Behind Joseph, the naga child breathed a sigh of relief. “Oh thank you mister!” The child said gratefully. She suddenly grabbed Joseph in a tight hug, lifting him off the ground. “You saved me!” The naga child looked up at the other predators present for moment, still not setting Joseph down. “Thank you too! Though, you’re a bit to big to be huggable. But thank you!”

“You’re welcome miss,” Myrah said looking down on the small naga with a smile, holding the cocooned Kensha over one shoulder. “What is your name, anyway?”

“I’m Ammia,” The little naga said cheerfully, still holding onto Joseph. She looked over at Jenny. "Um, I dunno. I was just getting some herbs and medicine type plants for momma, when I heard the beasties. I just ran, they were scary."

(Sure, it's fine if you join, Bael, but I would prefer if you post or PM me the filled form please)
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:06 am

(OOC: I'll be switching to the Energy Liger for the Duration. The DINN was horribly outmatched, and I forgot that the Battery Generator type had a 30 minute operationa time limit :p

Deeper Felarya - Page 5 EnergyLiger

Model Number: EZ-072
Codename: Energy Liger
Unit Type: High-Speed Extended Range Assault
Manufacturer: Geeran Holden
Operator: Geeran Holden
Accomodation: Pilot only, in standard cockpit in head.
Dimensions
Depth: 28 m
Height: 12 m
Weight: 160 tons
Maximum Speed: 660 km/h
Armor materials: unknown
Powerplant: Dragon-class VIIa matter/antimatter engine
Equipment, Design Features & Weapons:
Basic Armament:
- Hardened Alloy Strike Claws
- Hardened Alloy Bite Fangs
- Hardened Alloy AZ X-Blade (Head Mounted)
- Hardened Alloy Gungir Horn (Forehead Mounted)
- Twin Retractable Slashing Wing Energy Emitter Rods (Charging System Mounted)
- Particle Energy Charging System (Internal-Back Mounted) *Charges Energy Into Melee Weapons* Allows for limited flight
Specialty Armament:
- 144mm Charged Particle Gatling Cannonry Unit (Front Left Leg Mounted)
- Dual 216mm Charged Particle Cannon Pod (Front Right Leg Mounted)

This is the new machine)

Once Geeran had finished loading supplies and downloaded the fresh combat data from the DINN into the new unit, he immediately launched from the top launchpad of the Whale King, which then resumed it's hologram design.

"2 minutes so far, not bad... should take another 40 seconds to get back to them... I will keep my word and have my honor." said Geeran, a loud roar came from the Energy Liger's vocalisers as if to accentuate his words.

Landing on the Deeper Felarya side of the River, the Energy Liger deftly maneuvered botween the trees, making it's way back to the clearing with very quick speeds.
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:45 am

cody started going through his backpack. "thank you Myrah." he pulled out a bottle of green stuff. and went through his backpack again.. "oh no... i forgot water, i cant make the healing stuff without water.." he then put the bottle back and re closed his bag.. he just sit and relaxed.. knowing he was out of commission for a bit.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:03 am

Now that he had introduced himself, Ha'dara moved over to a nearby tree and started looking around for something to eat. Finding a piece of fruit, he sat down to eat, waiting for the others to finish. 'I wonder what it would look like if a Naga tried to moonwalk?'
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
JohnDoe
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 3:11 pm

"Yer welcome," Joseph said to Myrah, "It weren't no hrgh......!"

Joseph was cut off as Ammia lifted him up and squeezed the wind out of him, leaving him breathless. After the initial death squeeze, he was able to breathe again.

"Yer....welcome....Ammia," he said gasping for breath.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:56 pm

For several minutes, things had been quiet. No more fireballs were raining onto the earth - as far as they could tell - and the tremors were gone. Things were back to their relative 'normal' in the jungle once more, and if things stayed this way then maybe the four could start picking the bodies.

The 'normal' lasted all of a few minutes before a loud roar came from the other side of the Chordoni River. Obviously something caught the scent of blood from downwind. Hearing it - or at least what the group hoped was it and not yet another beast - crash into the soil, whatever landed bolted off in the direction of Deeper Felarya. Whoever won, the four felt no pity for them as the newcomer entered the fray.

"We'll wait here until all's clear," stated Catherine. "Rand, see if you can get an eye out there and determine just what happened."

"Alright, but it will take some time. Make sure not to let trouble get in here." With that, he was off into the back of the cave to access his supplies for proper spell components. It would be a long process for a very short view, but in the very least it could provide some insight and from an above angle should let them see if a trap awaited other crossers of the river.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:21 pm

The Energy Liger emerged from bitween the trees into the clearing.

"It's me..." he said. His voice sounded different, calm... it sounded like he had been defeated, but also of confidence.

"My name is Geeran, right now I am piloting a machine called the Energy Liger..." The Liger roared at it's announcement. "My purpose in Deeper Felarya was to map out this region, as you evidently witnessed the projected laser imaging device at work while I was piloting the DINN... I hadn't even got through a quarter of this region before all this happened... Anyways, thats why I'm here..." Geeran said, introducing himself.

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:52 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:35 pm

"Eh, it's no problem, kid. Glad to be of service!" Cazaria said to Ammia, setting a twig that she had grabbed on fire. Once Gerran emerged in his Energy Liger, she walked up to the mech, saying, "Well met, Geeran. Name's Cazaria if you care. Doubt you do, though. So...you any good at hand-to-hand combat? It's been awhile since I've had a fight with a human."

Last edited by The Joker on Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:32 am

Grip was surprised that Fenja seemed a bit pensive at the roar.

"Are you scared?" he asked, half joking.

"Course not." said Fenja. "But no reason that you shouldn't be. Deeper Felarya is pretty dangerous - and the thing is, the further in you go, the more dangerous it gets."

"And you cross it often just to get home? Isn't there another way?"

"Nope... not that I know of. Heard there are tunnels that will work but I doubt they'd fit me. And I've done the trip pretty quick before - you just gotta be more alert out here. And I've always done it alone - out here, it's almost best to just slip through quick and quiet."

"So you think a group is a bad idea?"

"Hmm... well, not really. If it were amateurs, maybe. But most people here seem pretty adept at protecting themselves. And like I say - just be a bit more on the lookout for things that seem weird... things to avoid. I think we should hang around with these guys. Course, it'll add lots more time on to the travel schedule... I can usually make it to the valley in five days, home in two more. But it'll be interesting to have a good look around, don't you think?"

"This can't be going well..." muttered Grip.

"So." said Fenja. "Which way next?"
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:55 am

(OOC: I think the roar Malahite mentioned, was the Ligers... Razz )
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:04 am

(Whoops, my bad. I'll correct my post.)
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:12 am

Geeran peered at Cazaria, the same Fairy that had peppered him with Fireballs earlier.

"Good to meet you..." he said, then she asked a strange question: So...you any good at hand-to-hand combat? It's been awhile since I've had a fight with a human.

"Well, yes.. I am... There are times when one has to survive without the assistance of a machine. Why do you ask?" he said, he knew where this was going. She's crazy if she thinks he would willingly exit his machine in the face of so many predators... Despite his honour, he was not stupid, and he had no reason to trust any of them not to make him a meal once he was vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:21 am

"Well, you know, I was just thinking we could have a brawl some time in the future. I'm not saying we do it now, since I don't think you'd ever come out of there with all these other folks around, but if you ever did want to have a hand-to-hand fight with me, I'd be more than happy to accomodate." Cazaria stated with a grin, hoping to have found another sparring partner.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:25 am

Geeran didn't respond straight away, but when he did, all he said was "Perhaps... Someday..."

The Liger turned it's head towards the rest of the group.

"So... Why are you all here? It's not often a group of 'civilised' predators willingly choose to enter Deeper Felaryan jungle for the sheer thrill of it." Geeran asked.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:13 pm

cody kept quiet as the others had their conversation.. and he knew at his size among all the other predators with him. it would be like spotting waldo in a cherry vanilla swirl. he just put his backpack down on his lap and relaxed.. he then looked over to the over sized lion mech with little interest.. hoping Cazaria
would attempt at starting another brawl. seeing as things were quieting down, cody started looking at his surroundings until he spot an awkward looking flower in a tree next to him.. it was about the size of his fist, like a lily, but bright blue. cody managed to walk to the edge of Myrah's shoulder to get close enough to inspect it.

"hay Myrah, what do you think this is?" cody said pointing out the flower as it suddenly shut tight.
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
Marauder of the deep jungle
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:20 pm

"you feel young and well soft"Jenny says stroking Ammia's snake half happily "can't say i trut naga's though"she then turns in myrh's direction "you can go on ahead but i wanna help this naga and don't worry i'll catch up"she then takes ammia's hand in her own she stroked the girls face with her other hand she moved her hand over the girls mouth and could feel the girls soft tongue beneath her hand and before long she straitened up "so i'll take you home then shall i?"
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:13 am

Ha'dara turned when he heard Geeran talk to the group and finished the fruit before answering "I'm exploring and got fed up of travelling by myself."
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:47 am

“Water? Why didn’t you say so cody?” Myrah said. She reached down into her silk pouch and got her full waterskin and opened it. She took a drink from it first, but then held it up for Cody.

“As for where to go, one of us at least should see little Ammia home,” Myrah said. “But that new settlement, the ‘New Montisomething’ seems interesting. They gotta be new to post signs leading to their village.”

“Would you? Wow, thanks!” Ammia said. She set Joseph down, practically dropping him, and snatched up Jenny in the tight hug instead. “You’re so nice! I need to get back to momma anyway, she needs my help. She hasn’t been well. That reminds me, are any of you healers?”

(Mind you, you can go wherever you please. The group doesn’t need to stick together.. Just bear in mind that I’m kinda making this up as I go along.)
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:02 am

Jenny gasped trying to pull herself free from the young naga's grip she gasped for breathe but never mind how much she tried she could not get free from the naga's hug,in the end however she just relaxed and waited fr the naga to put her down "yeah thats fine by me i'll come though i won't actually come in your home to meet your mother being around naga's makes me nervous"she says with a slight smile on her face "the adult ones anyway"
Back to top Go down
JohnDoe
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:53 am

Joseph tumbled to the ground in a heap. He laid on the ground for a moment, before slowly righting himself and stretching to pop a few vertebrae back into place.

Been awhile since I've been in a naga's death grip, but at least she didn't try ta' eat me, unlike the last one. Joseph thought to himself as he quickly recovered from Ammia's affection.

"Hey Ammia, what exactly is wrong with yer momma?" asked Joseph.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:48 am

Cazaria only half listened to what everyone else was saying, getting a little bit bored since nothing was going on. Her stomach then began to grumble, telling the fairy that she was hungry. Remembering that pier from earlier, she said to the others, "Hey, I'm gonna go get some food. I'll bring as much as I can for everyone else."

And with that, the fairy began to fly back from where she had come from, wanting to put some food inside her stomach.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:55 pm

cody turned his focus on Ammia. "im not a healer. but i have this stuff that could help maybe.." cody then walked over getting a little water in the bottle of stuff as it began to glow. "thanks Myrah, now let me make sure this works." cody then took a drink of it as it was glowing.. "ack! still nastier than anything else Ive ever tasted, ok Myrah can you take off the wraps on my wings?"

(i will maybe join jenny and ammia, hoping they dont leave without me. and codys wings should be all good.)
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:48 am

Geeran listened in on all the conversations, recording them in fact, to keep tabs on where everyone was going.

He was happy the little Naga wasn't, in fact, an orphan. Still, Deeper Felarya is very dangerous, even for full sized adult Naga, nevermind a child barely bigger than a human.

"Ammia was it? I'm glad your safe, but this place is far too dangerous to wander alone. You should return home... " Geeran said, his voice sounded a little different, but only barely.

"I'm going to the village, I'll need to examine them, and the surrounding area, the village could be used as a staging point..." Geeran said as he adjusted the sensors to also scan for human lifesigns and started walking, following the signs.

"Need to keep moving... staying in one spot so long only invites trouble... and daylight has its time limit..." he added, "some of the nocturnal creatures here are more dangerous than almost anything you'll ever find, especially in Deeper Felarya."
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:06 am

Ha'dara watched Cazaria fly off from his seat by the tree, and picked another fruit 'I wonder if there is anyone native to Felarya that doesn't eat smaller people?' He picked a large pile of fruit from the tree and put it on the ground next to him for quick access.

He turned to the group "Has anyone here, besides Fenja, been to Deeper Felarya before?"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:11 pm

“I don’t know…She seemed fine. But then she started acting weird,” Ammia said to Joseph, while still holding onto Jenny. The young naga began to use one hand to pet her neko ears. “She started getting tired, and sleepy all the time. She didn’t even get up today, and I had to find the herbs for her. She’s been getting pale too. She tells me not to worry but something’s wrong.”

“Poor child, that sound serious,” Myrah said, as she removed the silk bandages from Cody’s wings. “I’m sorry, I know little about healing, but I’m sure Cody can help you.” Myrah said, setting Cody down near the young naga. “Now, will you small types all be safe on your own? I’d feel better if one of the larger people went with you.”

“Hey! I’m big too! See, I’m bigger than the neko and human here,” Ammia objected. “But I need to get back, I gotta get these herbs back to momma.” Twisting around, Ammia set Jenny down onto her tail, and began slithering down the path to the east.

“Well, I’m interested to see this ‘New Montanna’ too. They’ve got to be new if they’re making the foolish mistake of advertising their presence. Then again, I’m new here too. Don’t worry, tin man, I wont eat any of them, I’ve got kensha meat to tide me over.” Myrah said.

(If you want to go with Ammia, now’s the time. And Myrah is addressing Geeran's mech as 'tin man')
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deeper Felarya
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next