Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deeper Felarya

Go down 
+6
GiantessFanXXX
JohnDoe
Darkstorm Zero
Jætte_Troll
codaman
Tuc135
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Deeper Felarya - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:49 am

Fenja shrugged. "Same difference. Restricted diet. I can't figure a better term. Nopeoplearian? Bleh. As far as us big predators go, you're a vegetablearian."

Grip muttered "Vegetarian" simply out of habit this time, having quickly given up.

Fenja turned to the fairy. "Oh hi... Cazaria, right?" She wasn't quite as familiar with the fairy. "I'm just about to go over into Deeper Felarya. Taking a break to visit home. Though I don't know what everyone else is doing here..." She realized for the first time.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:23 pm

(OOC: I'll be using a DINN for this RP rather than the Destroyer, as thats a much less powerful Mech

Model number: AMF-101
Code name: DINN
Unit type: mass production aerial combat mobile suit
Manufacturer: Geeran Holden
Operator: Geeran Holden
Accommodation: pilot only, in standard cockpit in torso
Dimensions: head height 18.93 meters
Weight: max gross weight 37.33 metric tons
Armor materials: unknown
Powerplant: ultracompact energy battery, power output rating unknown
Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown
Fixed armaments: 4 x 6-tube multipurpose launcher, mounted on chest
Optional hand armaments: MMI-M7S 76mm heavy assault machine gun, MMI-M100 190mm anti-aircraft shotgun

Deeper Felarya - Page 2 Amf-101

Also Geeran is 2 years younger than the actual profile, he's 17)

A distant whirring sound could be heard comming from some distance away, as a largeish robot flew overhead, dissapearing into the treetop canopies with speed and precision.

Geeran was eager to test this newly constructed unit to run tests for the next phase of upgrading for the large experiment at his Mecha Bay back at Neegav.

His sensors came alive with new information, there where alot of ligfeforms in this uncharted area, and there was very few accurate data records of this place... Exellent, 2 birds with one stone.

The armoured suit landed not too far into the jungle and began to doo a deep scan of the area, the Data Recorders where conpiling terrain data, sensor maps and logging everything to an internal hard drive for later extraction.

Perhaps he could even test the units combat capability...
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:05 pm

Spoiler:

~ ~ ~

New day

By the river's edge, a small group was swearing within their cave. Where the flying feth did all the predators come from? They were almost ready to head out for their usual "pick off sods who survive Deeper Jungle and make off with loot" round, when a Dridder began fording the river. This wasn't too bad - it was bound to leave eventually - but then a Naga followed behind her. The Dridder was also sitting there, waiting for who knows what.

Then came some winged thing, a Fairy, and even more travelers! Would they just bloody well sod-off! Sure, they could miss a day, but that would be a day's profit, which with what they saw could mean anywhere between "just enough to make the assault worthwhile" to "Retire in class in Negav for the rest of your days".

"Give them two hours," Catherine said. "Two hours to get lost."
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:16 pm

cody facepalmed at the amount of people that he knew and didnt know all around him.. "ill be back myrah.. i just need to get something." and with that cody's four wings boosted him forward out of sight...

(leaving for supplies..)
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:23 pm

Ha'dara sensed a small group nearby, but chose to ignore them "Ok Fenja, if you insist then I'm a vegetarian. Even though my diet has absolutly no similarity to a vegetarians."
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:45 pm

(Joker, that fairy seems good, just be careful with that pred shrinking thing. Darkstorm Zero, that mech is a much better choice. Malahite, it will be interesting to see what those thieves do. All accepted.)

(Um, let me know if my maps are too big or cause trouble with any internet connections, and I'll use smaller ones.)

Myrah couldn’t help but laugh at the exchange between Fenja and Ha’dara. The good laugh helped to calm her suspicion of Ha’dara “Ha ha ha ha! Oh, don’t disparage vegetables Fenja. You’d be surprised at how tasty a meal they would make, with the proper preparation.” Myrah said, in between giggles. “But really, this is quite a coincidence that we all showed up here. It probably helped that this is the only place for miles to safely ford the river. But anyway, I was going to be heading into Deeper Felarya myself, Fenja. I’ve heard tales of exotic and rare fruits, and you know my hobby. I was hoping to get a supply, or at least some seeds. Maybe you would like some company for the road? How about you, vegetarian, or you Cazaria? Want to come along? Safety in numbers you know.”

“And Jenny, I’m Myrah. I spoke with Dupe once, about making some seasoning for you,” Myrah said, turning her attention to Jenny. “Still, I was hoping to speak to her more, later. Maybe use her village as a source for ingredients and such. That’s human made ingredients, not humans as ingredients. Anyway, I’ll let you go, if you want. Or I could keep you safe, and return you to Dupe after I’m done in Deeper Felarya.”

Myrah looked up at the forest again, glancing all around. Ahead, straight north, was the jungle of Deeper Felarya itself. There was a mass of shrubs, vines, and brambles that would be difficult to climb through. A short ways to the west, there was a path leading into the jungle, cutting through the undergrowth and weaving it’s way among the trees. It was just large enough to accommodate the predators present. Further to the west, there was a small, human built pier jutting out into the waters of the Chordoni river. Unseen to Myrah, was a man idly fishing of the edge with a rod and line. To the east, there was a small rocky cliff. Myrah thought she saw a cave, though it was much too small for her to enter. It was just the right size for humans though (That cave is the one Rand and co are in.)

"So where do we want to go first?" Myrah asked.

<><><><>
Current location: River ford.
Deeper Felarya - Page 2 Basemap1a
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:59 pm

Ha'dara tipped his head for a second, thinking, then turned to Myrah "The place as been devoid of life for a while, so some company isn't something I'd object too." He stopped for a second, seeing how many people were actually around before turning back to Myrah "Looking for supplies? I'm guessing your a chef?"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:03 pm

"Eh, sure, why not? Only reason I'm going in is to kick some ass, anyway. With all of you here, this should reeeaaally fun." she said, giggling as a smirk crept onto her face. "Anyway, I could check out what's over on that pier or in that cave if you want. Maybe some humans left some stuff we could use." she suggested.

She then saw Jenny in Myrah's hand, fluttering over to the dridder and kneeling down so that she was face-to-face with the blind neko. "Hey, there, you remember me, right? I'm that fairy that stole you from that fairy Khrixi so she'd fight me! Wasn't that awesome?! One of the best fights I've had in my life!"
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:08 pm

Ha'dara frowned at Cazaria, since he didn't understand her desire to fight. He pointed down to the cave "I'd start in there, cave's are always going places to look around."
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:18 pm

While the river was running pretty fast, it was not quite fast enough to entirely blot out what the Predators were saying: which made Helen swear and run away from the entrance. "Back! They might try looking in here!" The others followed right behind her, quickly putting out any lights and gathering anything of potential value on their side of the opening. This was not a good thing: Sure, they managed to escape lone predators before, and Rand had roasted a Fairy-or-two himself by making use of the fact that stone melts at a hotter temperature than flesh. But several Predators, along with demi-humans who seemed to be working alongside them? Better to sacrifice the entrance area and ready themselves for a long wait until the big guys got bored and buggered off for bigger fish.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:05 pm

"Sure!" said Fenja. "I do have somewhere I'm heading but I'm on no sort of schedule."

"Geez..." muttered Grip. "Longer in Deeper Felarya, just what we need..." He paused. "You would know the best ways, wouldn't you Fenja?"

"Meh, not really." the Jotun replied.

"But you've been here before! Don't you know your own way home?"

"Hey, I've taken a different route each time. Like I say, I just roughly point myself in the right direction and look for the mountains. I can usually tell just by those. Exploring will be fun and we might find some neat stuff!"

Grip sighed again, rocking in his chair. He guessed he would be safe enough in here... depending what was out there...
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:19 pm

cody was flying back holding a backpack in his hand.. he looked down seeing the group of friends he had left.. but also saw a group of what looked like people not to far away..

Spoiler:

cody flew down landing on myrahs shoulder.. vanishing his wings and putting the backpack on. "what did i miss?"
Back to top Go down
JohnDoe
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:53 pm

Joseph Stranger

Height: 6 ft 2 inches, weight 230 lbs

Appearance: Scruffy looking character, in a wide brim hat and a duster over homemade clothes made out of hides. Brown hair covers both his head, and the stubble on his unshaven face. Has elongated canines if you look closely. He would also have claws on his hands and feet, but he cuts and files them down to normal size and shape.

Abilities/Equipment: His most notable ability is the ability to turn into a huge ravenous beast, powerful but incapable of any action except to destroy and devour. However certain conditions must be met for this to work, including that he must be hungry, and since he already transformed into this creature a couple of days ago and devoured the biomass equivalent of the state of Alaska (slight exaggeration) he is incapable of transforming now, willfully or unwillfully, and will remain in able to do so for at least a month or two.

Besides all that Joseph is several times stronger, faster, and tougher than your average human sized critter, with enhanced senses of hearing, and smell.

He carries several sharpened stakes with horribly painful, but otherwise harmless concoction on him, in addition to horrible tasting stam root bombs, and void mushroom pellets, though he only has four of these. He also has is large knife, which he is very fond of.

Besides all this he knows he stands no chance against a predator in a stand up fight, (at least without his other form, which he can't use right now anyhow,) and were prefer to simply run away, and failing that fight to run away.

Joseph has lived in Felarya for quite sometime, and knows of many of its dangers. He is an excellent combatant, and hunter.

Is this alright?
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:09 pm

(Looks good John Doe. Is there any particular reason for him to enter Deeper Felarya?)

(Anyway, I'm pleased at all the people who are signing up for this. I just hope I can live up to their expectations.)
Back to top Go down
JohnDoe
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:28 pm

Joseph sat high above the predators below, seated on the branch of a nearby tree, watching the spectacle below him nervously. He'd climbed up here for a bit a piece and relaxation after a hard days work fixing and reseting traps, and than a bunch of man eaters had appeared below him. Great, that was just peachy.

Okay what have we got here, I reckon we got one of 'em nagas, male though apparently, ain't that a sight, haven't seen one of those in over a year. Next we got a webspinner, but I don't reckon I see any of her friends around and...nope, ain't smellin' any of 'em neither. We also got a...is that a Jotun...? Huh, yep, tusks and ain't seen one of those 'round these parts in a while. And finally, a fairy, a fricken fairy! Those things make me more nervous than the rest of 'em put together.

Joseph silently watched for a little longer, far above them.

There's at least one human being down their two, and maybe a kitty cat too, but the smell is indistinct. Dang wind, we need to get an updraft over here! Reckon I can't save 'em, shoot their as good as eaten. Oh well, them's the breaks I suppose.

Joseph started to make his move the get away, but unluckily for him, the part of the branch he was on snapped in half hurtling downward. He quickly grabbed on to the next one, but the branch continued to fall clattering against the tree as it fell.

Dang!
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:30 pm

Geeran had completed his sensor sweep of the first area and started along the river bank. The DINN landed a few hundred meters from a bend in the river, not ttoo far away from the group. Geeran ran the next sensor sweep of the area from here.

Two pairs of laser scanners emmitted from the sensor in a wide fan, two horizontal, and two vertical beams sweeping the area. At first they where an unnoticable blue, but after a few sweeps, they turned into a bringt green, and finally a very angry red.

The alarm rang in the cockpit as the sensors picked up on the motley crew of Felaryans on the river ford. "Whats this?! Looks like targets!" Geeran said as the DINN drew out it's guns, preparing for combat.
Back to top Go down
JohnDoe
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:54 pm

Tuc135 wrote:
(Looks good John Doe. Is there any particular reason for him to enter Deeper Felarya?)

(Anyway, I'm pleased at all the people who are signing up for this. I just hope I can live up to their expectations.)

Curiosity, and the desire to check up on a few traps that he'd set there.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:52 am

'Huh? What was that?' Ha'dara looked around, then after seeing nothing looked up. "This place isn't very empty now, there's someone else up there."
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:46 am

"oh well,its nice to meet you"Jenny says sighing a little "anway me and dupe,where not friends anymore but i'm not getting into too much detail about that"She glances nervously all around her unable to see any of the new arivals but from what she gathered more predators had arrived.Jenny let out a sigh hitting her fists on myrah's hands to test her predicament "hmm i'd like to xplore this place but i'dd like to do it without protection,Though i imagine that if i weren't under your protection then i'd be back on the menu right?"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:41 am

Cazaria stopped looking at Jenny to face Ha'dara, saying, "Huh...well, I was thinking about going inside the cave like you mentioned, but now that you mention it, there IS someone watching us." With that, the fairy fluttered up into the sky to take a look around. The first thing she noticed was a mechanical robot with it's guns drawn.

'Awesome! I haven't even gone into Deeper Felarya yet, and I'm already getting some action!' she thought to herself, fluttering over to the mech. Once she was within twenty five feet of it, she said, "You know...I have no idea what you're here for, but if you're loking for a fight..." The fairy grinned as she formed a fireball in her hand, tossing it up and down as she said, "...you've got it."

Last edited by The Joker on Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JohnDoe
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:09 pm

Joseph sighed as he apparently remained hidden from the predators below. However something caught his eye.

Is that a robot? Who'd bring a robot all the way out here? I figured the Delurians stopped doin' that sorta thing after all theirs kept rustin'...must be some other kinda nut job. Well I wish 'em that best regardless, hope it don't all blow up in his face. I reckon I can use this as a distraction to escape

Joseph started to ease himself down from the tree, slowly moving to lower branches, making sure to test them out so that they didn't fall.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:29 pm

cody stood quiet through all the talking.. pulling out his paper pad and a pencil.. he then started drawing... not showing any attention to anyone.. but as long as he wasn't involved in the conversation. he would take a break for once.. then he realized the fairy had flown off.

"hay.. wheres Cazaria? and who's that?" cody said pointing out what looked like a man climbing down some branches... he put the paper pad back hanging his backpack on a branch. pulling out a few items and putting them in his pockets. then reappeared his wings flying up and towards the faiy.. till he saw something familiar.. and something he didn't want to see..

great, a mech? and what is Cazaria doing?

(btw tuc, Cody's motivation is just curiosity.. and to find things to draw. a new hobby of his.. i might post some of his drawings on DA or on this if it seemed to have some importance..)
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:25 pm

Geeran sneered at the HUD of the Fairy, he hated fighting magic users, especially since this model lacked the lightwave barrier projector.

Switching the shotgun to scatter shells, the DINN raised the weapon, leveling it at the incoming Fairy, "Die!" he said coldly as he pulled the trigger without hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:31 pm

“Oh, I don’t know about that Jenny, I’ve made a few exceptions every now and then. I don’t eat every human or neko I see. Being blind, you’ve probably had hard enough time, Dupe’s pet or not,” Myrah said. “Let’s make a deal, you let me taste you every now and then, and I’ll carry you along with me as I go looking through Deeper Felarya. And when we’re done, we go our separate ways, or I could take you to Dupe, if you wish. How’s that sound?”

Myrah watched Cazaria fly up to challenge the strange metal golem. She didn’t recognize the metal thing that the fairy charged toward. She didn’t particularly care either, she was eager to start her journey. He had half a mind to leave the fairy to fight that thing herself.

“Well Ha’dra, Fenja, should we get mixed up in this one, or should we let the fairy handle her own fight?” Myrah asked, watching Cazaria form a fireball in her hands. “Do you thing she can take that weird metal golem thing? If so, I'd rather get a move on.”
Back to top Go down
JohnDoe
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:48 pm

Joseph slowly made his way closer and closer to the ground, finally dropping down almost silently. He started moving away from the assembled predators, robots, and whatnot. But he only made if a few feet before he saw the dridder holding what he could now plainly see (and smell) was a young neko.

"Them's the brakes kid," he whispered to himself as he turned back to escape before pausing.

Innit this just the sorta attitude the Padre told me to avoid? he thought to himself, If he was here he tell me ta' save the kitty cat.

But he aint, argued another part of Joseph, Just run.

After an internal conflict, Joseph sighed, and turned around, sneaking back towards the group.

I'll just get close enough ta' see if I can save her, that should be enough, I reckon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deeper Felarya
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next