Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

how did you find felarya?

Go down 
+46
ambrose-euanthe
Moon eyes
AisuKaiko
Doomguy
alliance
Yuki_Akuma
Mark-12
Byakugan01
Krauser
PrinnyDood
scifidork
EliteCreature
sonik0578
_-ProCaw-_
TinyHuman
JohnDoe
Grave
Crivella
Stabs
SuperPieGuy9
bigman27622
Feadraug
Sillysausage
macdaddy
Darkstorm Zero
asaenvolk
Vaderaz
observer88
Natsume
kaitheguy1234
DeviantDiscordian
Archmage_Bael
Anime-Junkie
Claire
Malahite
The Rev
Pendragon
Karbo
Asuroth
Flare
gwadahunter2222
French snack
rcs619
vegeta002
FalconJudge
codaman
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

how did you find felarya? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: how did you find felarya?   how did you find felarya? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:45 pm

Quote :
Also, no point mentioning that I'm crazy. We're all crazy in our own ways.

says the crazy one... >_<

actually that is a good point.
Back to top Go down
Natsume
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: how did you find felarya?   how did you find felarya? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:49 pm

Archmage_Bael wrote:
yeah but how did you FIND OUT about vore?
I mean its not exactly the easiest term to come across on the internet.

well that's a random refference, who are u talking to about this?
Back to top Go down
asaenvolk
Marauder of the deep jungle
asaenvolk

PostSubject: Re: how did you find felarya?   how did you find felarya? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:27 am

was on Gelbaroo, found a pic of Naga Feeding habits, and some one was nice enought to explane it belonged to Karbo, from there and about 1 min of hunting I found Felarya.
Back to top Go down
http://asaenvolk.deviantart.com/
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: how did you find felarya?   how did you find felarya? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:08 am

To be honest, I don't rightly remember how I tracked Karbo down..... It was way back in '03/'04... I think It was before he switched art styles to his anime style. Anyways, I did some comments when he released his Succubus series, much time after he actually put them up >_<; And I somehow inadvertently created Menysan's current nickname, and thats how I met Karbo online....

"The 2nd gate of Hell" nic = my first ever contribution, albeit inadvertently Razz
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
macdaddy
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
macdaddy

PostSubject: Re: how did you find felarya?   how did you find felarya? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:52 am

somepeople keep mentioning vore, but im sure also people who like giantesses were also attracted to felarya

but meh, im pretty sure this topic has been brought up before (or maybe it was brought up in a chat or eka's, meh i forget ._.)

i just randomly found out about felarya when looking through someones favourites (well it was some vore artists favourites but still someones favourites netherthe less!) , lucky me ._. haha ^^;
Back to top Go down
Sillysausage
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Sillysausage

PostSubject: Re: how did you find felarya?   how did you find felarya? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:33 am

I think I found out about it back in the good old days when I liked nagas, and found some of Karbo's pics from searching DA for them. To be honest, I was SHOCKED AND APPALLED at first by the whole vore thing, but then ended up deciding it was a pretty awwright universe anyway. C:
Back to top Go down
http://ironkitty.deviantart.com/
Feadraug
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Feadraug

Location : The Forest of Whispers, along with Kyria and Seelvee

PostSubject: Re: how did you find felarya?   how did you find felarya? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:13 am

Documenting myself about the whole macrophilia thing for a character of mine, I found Karbo's gallery on DA and even though I'm not in the vore thing, at least the art was nice and the characters looked interesting... and then Felarya got a bit more developed... and I stayed, even if I'm still out of this whole fantasy of giant women eating people. :V

But yeah... Felarya has vore as an important part of it, but not everything in Felarya is vore. And the non-vore part is what keeps me here, but I accept the existance of vore and I think it's a strange yet curious fantasy. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://paridas.carlosbg.es
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: how did you find felarya?   how did you find felarya? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:17 am

I find it quite fascinating (and very encouraging) that we have non-vorarephiles here contributing to the Felarya universe. I'm a vorarephile myself (I'll admit that I fantasise about slipping down a woman's throat into her warm stomach, to be digested there), but the contributions of non-vorarephiles prove (again) that Felarya is a rich and complex world in its own right.
Back to top Go down
bigman27622
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
bigman27622

PostSubject: Re: how did you find felarya?   how did you find felarya? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:43 pm

well.... i first found eka's portal... dont remember how.... then after a bit i found Karbo and I found my place in the vore community.... felarya is my place (in my opinion)..... i think it was a link from eka's that showed me felarya forum.... i love the aspect of vore, but am a bit more attracted to the giantess aspect or the aspect of a giant female being...
Back to top Go down
SuperPieGuy9
Great warrior
Great warrior
SuperPieGuy9

PostSubject: Re: how did you find felarya?   how did you find felarya? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:36 pm

I was looking at vore in DeviantArt, found some of Karbo's tasty works, realized that Karbo does alot of it, checked out Karbo's gallery, and boom I learned of felarya so I guess it was by accident but I definatly don't regret it.
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: how did you find felarya?   how did you find felarya? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:58 am

To me, finding Felarya was a mixed blessing... and an epic, convoluted story, too (Whoohoo! I'm interesting!).

It started on christmas, when I met this guy, we'll refer to him as Mr. 1. He was a fetish writer, who had written something for one of the guys I watch on DA, let's call him Mr. 2. Well, I saw something written in correct english on Mr. 2's page, and downloading it to read later, I posted a hasty comment 'Congrats on learning english'!
Needless to say, Mr. 1 was pissed off. So I offered a little retribution if it was needed: he said I could review his fanfics if I wanted to. I added constructive critique to all 34-chapters of his FF4 fanfic, and after that, we sorta became friends.
Then I found Karbo as he advertised his first manga on Giantess City. I saw one or two things, but I wasn't dragged in. I was more or less indifferent to Felarya by then.
In winter vacations, however, during the porcine flu, Mr. 1 put out an ad. He needed someone to translate his works into spanish, and he was offering those juicy american dollars which I can't spend here, but I could... on the web. Guess what I posted! "Ooo! HEY! PICK ME! PICK ME!" And after that, I spent 12 nights where I should've been studying writing translations instead. And it was worth it!
I had my eyes on something else back then. Mr. 1 took too long to purchase it, however, and when he finally tried, the store didn't take Paypal. I couldn't find any other way to get it, so I had to get something else. I lost my cool, and ended up telling him to get me Karbo's two tomes. Guess what? They were worth it. They were worth it, damn! I translated fanfiction for 12 chilling winter nights, and it was worth it! Not immediately, but patiently, I trawled through Karbo's page, and then found my way to you guys.
Back to top Go down
Crivella
Helpless prey
Crivella

PostSubject: Re: how did you find felarya?   how did you find felarya? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:35 am

Well it is a long story. Since i was very young (at l east i think) i liked vore, without knowing what it really was, than, from about one year, i started to search thing like it even if i didn't know the "right" word to use. Thanks to YouTube and some video collecting immage, i discovered the term "vore". Whit it i reached DA a through it i found some picture of Karbo, i think the first one was "Naga feeding habits". Yet i didn't knew about felarya because i was used only to watch the picture and not to read comments or source. When i started to do it i discovered this wonderful fantasy world full of cool thing. I've to say i really admire people soo good at drawing ad writing since i can't do either(the thing i'm good at is science subject i really don't have the patience do draw or write a story).
I also started to read story even if i hate reading, but they are cool, well written and full o fantasy

PS: It is my first post soo... Hi to all and thanks for the work you do^^
Back to top Go down
Grave
Grave

PostSubject: Re: how did you find felarya?   how did you find felarya? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:49 pm

Was looking through a DA friends favorites, found one of Karbo's works, the rest is entirely Karbo's fault.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: how did you find felarya?   how did you find felarya? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:35 am

I apologize for that XD
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Grave
Grave

PostSubject: Re: how did you find felarya?   how did you find felarya? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:18 am

Yet you continue to drag more helpless people into your world all the time, apologetic indeed!
Back to top Go down
JohnDoe
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: how did you find felarya?   how did you find felarya? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:00 pm

Well, I'm more of a 'giant women with big boobies fan' than a strict vore fan, and that's how I discovered Felarya, originally through the medium of Karbo's Deviantart while looking for pictures of giant women.

At first I'll admit that I was turned off by all the vore. I think its the concept of the vored dying that gets me, since I tend to imagine myself as the small person or whatnot interacting with the giant women. I'd rather have an encounter that leaves the possibility for later encounters, which is tricky when your dealing with vore.

However Karbo's art has one me over slowly but surely and now, while I'm not a dedicated voreaphile, I definitely appreciate it a lot more than I used to, and even find it 'sexy' at times. (Though of course only when this involves giant women, I'm completely apathetic about it, I don't think there's anything wrong with it, it just ain't my cup of tea so to speak.)
Back to top Go down
TinyHuman
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: how did you find felarya?   how did you find felarya? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:30 pm

Last edited by TinyHuman on Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
_-ProCaw-_
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: how did you find felarya?   how did you find felarya? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:04 pm

Well, I was told about it by a friend of mine who seems to have become a big Felarya Fan artist. He knew I was a big time vore fan so he pointed me in this direction! ^^ (Which for a guy, I known for two or so years, who never used to be much into vore, was a bit surprising... o o)

But I'm glad he showed me the way to get here, it's an awesome place! As long as you can avoid becoming someones food! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://procaw.deviantart.com/
sonik0578
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
sonik0578

PostSubject: Re: how did you find felarya?   how did you find felarya? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:56 am

i found felarya while looking on a hentai image site called gelbooru.com as i was looking at vore images. i found the new vore club image swiftly followed by what i assume is a page from the vivian tome (v.v yes i havent read them as im a jobless person who cant afford them >_>... <_<.... O_O... IM IN DISPARE!!!!) and saw a karbo tag on both. so i checked the images, googled the name, found his DA page. i wandered aimlessly for a while looking for a felarya related forum (yes i missed the big link to here on his page) and eventually found the wiki and found the link there and happily joined ^^
Back to top Go down
EliteCreature
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
EliteCreature

PostSubject: Honestly.   how did you find felarya? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:39 am

I came across a reference to the Manga (T2 i think) while surfing the web...i googled Felarya and got here.....yep thats about it.
Back to top Go down
scifidork
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
scifidork

PostSubject: Re: how did you find felarya?   how did you find felarya? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:33 pm

How I came upon Felarya:
Looking up giantess stories on DA, many had vore. After finally searching vore, I found that I liked it. Searching both together, I got many results from Felarya. Figuring that they were all part of a particularly long series that I would have to read all of in order to understand, I ignored them. Later, noticing that they were by several authors (took me long enough) I figured,'What the hell' and read a few. Liking them, I read some more. Eventually, I went to Karbo's DA page (he kept getting mentioned for some reason). Right now is almost 2 years after all that.
Back to top Go down
http://scifidork.deviantart.com/
PrinnyDood
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
PrinnyDood

PostSubject: Re: how did you find felarya?   how did you find felarya? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:55 pm

I think I was actually looking at a 'weird image' thread on some random message board, and somebody put up a page of Naga Feeding Habits. (without Karbo's permission, no doubt) I thought it was more awesome than weird, and followed it back to Eka's. I've been a fan of the series ever since, though it's only been in the last year or so that I've come to appreciate the world for all its charming and compelling non-vore aspects as well.
Back to top Go down
http://prinnydood-abides.deviantart.com/
Krauser
Tasty morsel
Krauser

PostSubject: Re: how did you find felarya?   how did you find felarya? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 7:03 pm

Searching for vore stories on google. Came across Elportero's story, saw the picture made by Karbo to go along with it. It looked good, and there was a link to the artists page, and the rest... is history!
Back to top Go down
Byakugan01
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: how did you find felarya?   how did you find felarya? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 1:39 pm

With me, it was during a search for nagas on DA, and I happened to find a picture of Crisis-I think it was actually the Naga feeding habits comic. Which, incidentally, I recognized from Gelbooru, where it had been placed with no further information as I recall. Intrigued, I did a bit more digging and found the wiki on Karbo's DA profile as well as the forums. That was last year though...so back to the wiki for me. Very Happy Hopefully I can do a better job contributing than I did before.
Back to top Go down
Mark-12
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: how did you find felarya?   how did you find felarya? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:45 pm

Well...I think it all started when I was a young lad, reading about Crisis on Infinite Earths...

No, really. I was on DA and I've always had a fascination with odd things. Mostly with Plants and Goo and such...which is odd...because I'm not really like that in reality. So, I came across some pictures of the Felarya Dridders. Some stories and such. Saw the name Karbo. Looked at his stuff. Having played D&D for 25+ years, liked the Succubus pics and such. Goggled the name, Felarya. Started researching what I could. The vore thing...well...I'll be honest. Before finding out about Felarya...I've always had a fascination with Drid(d)ers and Plants, Bondage kind of stuffs...but the whole Vore thing really kind of kicked in because of this. It's an interesting world. I like the stories...the artwork is a lot of fun...kind of gives you that feeling of, "well...your life COULD be worse...you could live there."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how did you find felarya?   how did you find felarya? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how did you find felarya?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next