Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Personal Announcements Thread

Go down 
+104
The Sketch Knight
dragon808tr
Lockheed X-17
Scryangi
Sprix
Bandur Khan
Mr. I
Americanhero45
CrisisOperations
Thywolf
hhhat09
Zephyr102
Venom Agato
Zhivago
JohnboyX
jedi-explorer
EvilGenius
Solomon
Darth_Nergal
W-3-K
Ilceren
Komandr2465
DarkOne
Gabriel115
Chihiro Fujisaki
Darkstorm Zero
Claire
AzureJass
Tango
Prof.Nekko
parameciumkid
MetaSkipper
timing2
McKindle
MrNobody13
Beefnautz
Lobo
Nickonaquamagna
TheArchvile
buddha66667
Vaderaz
Black Hole Fragment
Amaroq
walkingbyself
zersergathant
kikijonson
Sehoolighan
Goldclaw
sparkythechu
space_samurai
vore4life99
Krisexy26
thejackle123
ravaging vixen
Zillachary
luke112
Davis
Shady Knight
Saironthis
Salvyrn
Feadraug
TheLightLost
Slimetoad
Rodeo
tkh1304
Jasconius
Boris92
aethernavale
French snack
Jew
DaNoob13
alliance
spike833
VenomX3000
Zoekin
SuperPieGuy9
Nyaha
Googlememan
Warrior3000
AisuKaiko
Pendragon
Byakugan01
Karbo
DeviantDiscordian
observer88
Stabs
ZionAtriedes
Reptillian
gwadahunter2222
FalconJudge
Oldman40k2003
pyrryn
nksrocks
Archmage_Bael
Jætte_Troll
Anime-Junkie
kaitheguy1234
mikeimp
codaman
Asuroth
The Rev
CauldronBorn24
rcs619
/Fish/
108 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

Personal Announcements Thread - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:36 am

I don't have much money, but I'll see if I can spread the word Kiki.
Back to top Go down
kikijonson
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:37 am

Pendragon wrote:
I don't have much money, but I'll see if I can spread the word Kiki.

thank you pedradon...I really appreciate the help ^w^
Back to top Go down
http://kikijonson.deviantart.com/
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 4:45 am

My ISP appears to have accidentally their entire Domain Name Server.
This means that for an undetermined amount of time I will not be able to access the internet. It could last another hour or it could last another day.
(I'm obviously not typing this from home.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Oldman40k2003
Oldman40k2003

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 2:11 pm

Anime-Junkie wrote:
My ISP appears to have accidentally their entire Domain Name Server.
This means that for an undetermined amount of time I will not be able to access the internet. It could last another hour or it could last another day.
(I'm obviously not typing this from home.)

You can change the domain name server your computer looks at to a different one, like OpenDNS's name servers, located at 208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220. That way you will still be able to send DNS requests (IE: be able to explore the internet) even if your ISP's DNS server goes down.

Back to top Go down
http://oldman40k2003.deviantart.com/
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:26 am

In a about two weeks I should have some time freeing up. There's a good chance I'll be back to spamming the community with bad artwork, stories, and ... (gasp) ideas again. I may be leaning on more than a few of you for feedback and advice going forward with my stories Torin Youth and The Tragedy of Déméchrelle. (I'm a terrible writer if you haven't already noticed by now.)
Back to top Go down
zersergathant
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
zersergathant

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:42 pm

I have to get to work on a manuscript I'm writing; the third chapter needs to be done by the 18th. After that, I'll need to keep working on it diligently until the first draft is finished. So for at least the next couple of weeks I'll be here quite infrequently. Just letting you know, I won't be around much for a while. But this is extremely important to me and it's currently my best chance to get my novel published.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:13 pm

I think I'm coming back now, I was away for a few days on a trip to a convention, and then I got sick for like a week. So that's why I haven't been around in a long time.Though now I just need to get back in the "Felarya feel" if you know what I mean Razz (any helpers?)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:54 am

Archmage_Bael wrote:
I think I'm coming back now, I was away for a few days on a trip to a convention, and then I got sick for like a week. So that's why I haven't been around in a long time.Though now I just need to get back in the "Felarya feel" if you know what I mean Razz (any helpers?)
I don't know what you mean, but Nyaha is happy to help in any way he can! ^_^ Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 6:42 pm

Nah, I just feel like I've been away for so long that I've sorta lost touch with it. I used to come here all day every day, but I've sorta broke free of that.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:29 am

I'm sorry to hear you've been busy Bael. I hope things are doing okay on your end.
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:20 am

Hey all grandmother died just last night so i'll be gone for a while so please some one remember to feed the fish this is walkingbyself signing off.
Back to top Go down
http://walkingbyself.deviantart.com/
Amaroq
Great warrior
Great warrior
Amaroq

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:45 am

you have my sincerest condolence, my friend My grandfather passed away a few years ago, so I know how you feel right now... Sad

Hope you come back and get well soon!
Back to top Go down
http://xxamaroqxx.deviantart.com
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:57 pm

I hope you are able to keep moving forward, Walking. ^_^ You have my deepest concerns.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:55 pm

guys what ever you do dont get a rebuke from my brother, aka Black Hole Fragment, he will completely pick you apart, he has no mercy, he finds all flawsand he will compeletly destory your mind with it, trust i know, i've been on the reciving end too many times
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:05 pm

luke112 wrote:
guys what ever you do dont get a rebuke from my brother, aka Black Hole Fragment, he will completely pick you apart, he has no mercy, he finds all flawsand he will compeletly destory your mind with it, trust i know, i've been on the reciving end too many times

I fail to see how this is a real "personal announcement".
Back to top Go down
Sehoolighan
Survivor
Survivor
Sehoolighan

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:08 pm

rcs619 wrote:
luke112 wrote:

I believe this actually falls under the "threat" category.
Back to top Go down
http://sehoolighan.deviantart.com/
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:18 pm

No im talking about the ultimate critque here, no threat, but please for love of the almighty dont use Omniverse and 's in the same word, freak out he's nice but just unforgiving in pointing things out
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:20 pm

luke112 wrote:
No im talking about the ultimate critque here, no threat, but please for love of the almighty dont use Omniverse and 's in the same word, freak out he's nice but just unforgiving in pointing things out

This is not relavent to a thread about personal, usually real-world announcements. Let's not drag other threads into this one.
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:21 pm

Sehoolighan wrote:
rcs619 wrote:
luke112 wrote:

I believe this actually falls under the "threat" category.
...I do believe people get banned from places for that.
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:27 pm

oh yeah heading to survival camp for a week, hope to see you guys again.
Back to top Go down
Black Hole Fragment
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Black Hole Fragment

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:30 pm

luke112 wrote:
oh yeah heading to survival camp for a week, hope to see you guys again.
Try not to get eaten by Crisis.
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:32 pm

Log i already got enough irrattional fears, dont add another one
Back to top Go down
Black Hole Fragment
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Black Hole Fragment

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:33 pm

Me, well, I been Quitly observsing the forum for some time and I am still desideing when to post some new things. Eck, I hated writers block.
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:29 pm

rcs619 wrote:
luke112 wrote:

Indeed.

The thread (as its title rather suggests) is for personal announcements, not for posts of that kind. (Which don't actually belong anywhere else, either.)
Back to top Go down
Krisexy26
Survivor
Survivor
Krisexy26

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:42 pm

Well it,s not like I'm leaving for 2 or 3 days. I'll just do a personal announcement, which is the title of this thread.

Personal Announcements Thread - Page 10 Quebecflaghymne

Most of you do not know it, but today, June 24th, is Quebec's National Birthday. To be brief, this birthday celebrates us, Québécois, as french people, strong and proud of their own culture, different from the rest of all the big past-Atlantic continent.

Alors, bonne fête à nous, les Québécois, ET VIVE LE QUÉBEC LIBRE! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://krisexy26.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Personal Announcements Thread
Page 10 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 38  Next