Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Personal Announcements Thread

Go down 
+104
The Sketch Knight
dragon808tr
Lockheed X-17
Scryangi
Sprix
Bandur Khan
Mr. I
Americanhero45
CrisisOperations
Thywolf
hhhat09
Zephyr102
Venom Agato
Zhivago
JohnboyX
jedi-explorer
EvilGenius
Solomon
Darth_Nergal
W-3-K
Ilceren
Komandr2465
DarkOne
Gabriel115
Chihiro Fujisaki
Darkstorm Zero
Claire
AzureJass
Tango
Prof.Nekko
parameciumkid
MetaSkipper
timing2
McKindle
MrNobody13
Beefnautz
Lobo
Nickonaquamagna
TheArchvile
buddha66667
Vaderaz
Black Hole Fragment
Amaroq
walkingbyself
zersergathant
kikijonson
Sehoolighan
Goldclaw
sparkythechu
space_samurai
vore4life99
Krisexy26
thejackle123
ravaging vixen
Zillachary
luke112
Davis
Shady Knight
Saironthis
Salvyrn
Feadraug
TheLightLost
Slimetoad
Rodeo
tkh1304
Jasconius
Boris92
aethernavale
French snack
Jew
DaNoob13
alliance
spike833
VenomX3000
Zoekin
SuperPieGuy9
Nyaha
Googlememan
Warrior3000
AisuKaiko
Pendragon
Byakugan01
Karbo
DeviantDiscordian
observer88
Stabs
ZionAtriedes
Reptillian
gwadahunter2222
FalconJudge
Oldman40k2003
pyrryn
nksrocks
Archmage_Bael
Jætte_Troll
Anime-Junkie
kaitheguy1234
mikeimp
codaman
Asuroth
The Rev
CauldronBorn24
rcs619
/Fish/
108 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

Personal Announcements Thread - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 8:23 pm

AzureJass wrote:
I am going to be offline for while, on this day, my grandfather died.

My condolences. Losing a loved one, of any kind, can be hard. Peace to you.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:38 pm

AzureJass wrote:
I am going to be offline for while, on this day, my grandfather died.

I am very sorry for your loss. I hope he died peacefully and without any pain. May he rest in peace, and may you heal quickly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:34 am

Sorry to hear that. I've lost a lot of family in my life so I know how hard it can be Sad
Back to top Go down
JohnboyX
Helpless prey
JohnboyX

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:32 am

Been to the hospital for a few days due to high values on a muscle enzyme and my liver Neutral . Gladly everything went back to normal pretty quick and I don't have to worry about that my life will end when it hasn't even started anymore sweatdrop . I'm 24 by the way Surprised .

Was the reason why I've been a little absent if someone wondered geek .
Back to top Go down
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
McKindle

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:06 pm

Glad to hear you're doing okay mate! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:32 pm

I've been waiting for you to show up in the chat. So that's what took so long. :3
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
AzureJass
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
AzureJass

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 1:31 am

I am back, thanks for everyone condolences Smile
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:58 am

I failed to get the job at Americorps. TT_TT No extra spending power for me. On the upside I get to go to college for another semester, which will give me enough credits to put my name down to earn some scholarships, and I might be able to get a small job at the college itself to help pay for tuition. I'd be spending the time watching the computer lab, doing whatever I want. All I need to do is make sure people sign in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
AzureJass
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
AzureJass

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:59 am

Darth_Nergal wrote:
I failed to get the job at Americorps. TT_TT No extra spending power for me. On the upside I get to go to college for another semester, which will give me enough credits to put my name down to earn some scholarships, and I might be able to get a small job at the college itself to help pay for tuition. I'd be spending the time watching the computer lab, doing whatever I want. All I need to do is make sure people sign in.

I am sorry to hear that mate. I hope everything shall turn out well with college.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:55 am

I know that pain Nergal.

Around here you need at least 30 years in college just to qualify for a job at McDonalds.
Back to top Go down
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
McKindle

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:09 am

Going camping with some old uni buddies today, then stopping over at my aunt's place on the way back who's quite poorly. Might have internet for a couple of those days but nothing consistent. Should be back Tuesday the 21st, so take care til then! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zhivago
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
Zhivago

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:12 am

It doesn't seem possible but I'm still alive! I'm trying to get back but life keeps stopping me.
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:50 am

Don't worry Zhiv, We're still here, sitting, watching, waiting, practically in a stasis for you to wake us up with the tell tale chattering of the keyboard. Get back soon, cause these cryogenics are playing havoc on my joints.
Back to top Go down
AzureJass
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
AzureJass

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:19 pm

McKindle wrote:
Going camping with some old uni buddies today, then stopping over at my aunt's place on the way back who's quite poorly. Might have internet for a couple of those days but nothing consistent. Should be back Tuesday the 21st, so take care til then! Very Happy

Have fun Simon Smile
Zhivago wrote:
It doesn't seem possible but I'm still alive! I'm trying to get back but life keeps stopping me.

It's alright dude, take your time settling back in Smile
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:46 pm

Yay! Zhivvie's back! ^.^ I was just starting to miss-- I mean, I've missed you lots since you've been gone~ ^.^
Back to top Go down
Zhivago
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
Zhivago

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:07 am

God I miss this place. You always feel welcomed....then the burn of stomach acid starts.
Back to top Go down
Venom Agato
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Venom Agato

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:37 pm

Zhivago wrote:
God I miss this place. You always feel welcomed....then the burn of stomach acid starts.

Less you be a Giant yourself, pray you are too. O_o
Back to top Go down
http://bioshockreborn.proboards.com
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 4:00 pm

Zhivago wrote:

Zhivy! Long time no see! Welcome back. Always good to see a familiar face.

Quote :
Going camping with some old uni buddies today, then stopping over at my aunt's place on the way back who's quite poorly. Might have internet for a couple of those days but nothing consistent. Should be back Tuesday the 21st, so take care til then!

Have fun, Simon. Hope you don't get attacked by wild Snipes...Or Crisis.
Back to top Go down
Venom Agato
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Venom Agato

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:44 am

What she said. XD Be sure to keep quite a bit of bug spray with you as well, mosquito's are a real bitch in the wilderness especially camping spots.
Back to top Go down
http://bioshockreborn.proboards.com
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:04 am

Check the profile, Agato; just because Jedi's avatar is female doesn't mean he is, too. XD
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:18 am

I am concerned, I just got an E-mail saying I've started a new image serving account on servimg, which I know i did no such thing.

The only reason I am menctioning it here, it that the username is 'DarkOne' a username I've only ever used here, so either someone here or some search bot has taken my information from this forum and created a new account. Since it's an image hosting site I can only guess they are going to post images under my name, and proberly take any images of my posted here.

I've tried to cancel the account using the login information given in the confirmation E-mail, but it claims the login is incorrect.

Is this something I should be worrid about? or is it just some spam thing I am getting worrid about over nothing?

Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:25 am

I would monitor the situation just incase. It might lead to something big, ESPECIALLY if they take your pictures and claim them as their own.
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:49 am

Okay the site can change the password if you can confirm your E-mail address that is assiocated with the account, so if I can't access the account I can at least change the passworld to stop anyone else getting into it. Whoever/whatever did this seem to only know my address through this forum. They haven't acutally have acess to my E-mail (I would of noticed if they had) So once the password is changed hopefully I'll be the only one who knows of it.

Should stop them until I can work out how to get rid of the account proper.

Jeez, i've only just started posting drawings and I am already facing a possible theft
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:54 am

Might have something do to with the fact that you put them on Photobucket. I didn't have great experiences with that place myself. I use DA, but I hear a lot of people talk about Tumblr so maybe that one is good, too. :3
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:58 am

Yes, as a extra secuirty measure I've removed my drawings off photobucket and removed the links on this forum as they won't work anymore anyway, The drawings will be put back up when I've sorted this out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Personal Announcements Thread
Page 24 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 38  Next