Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Personal Announcements Thread

Go down 
+104
The Sketch Knight
dragon808tr
Lockheed X-17
Scryangi
Sprix
Bandur Khan
Mr. I
Americanhero45
CrisisOperations
Thywolf
hhhat09
Zephyr102
Venom Agato
Zhivago
JohnboyX
jedi-explorer
EvilGenius
Solomon
Darth_Nergal
W-3-K
Ilceren
Komandr2465
DarkOne
Gabriel115
Chihiro Fujisaki
Darkstorm Zero
Claire
AzureJass
Tango
Prof.Nekko
parameciumkid
MetaSkipper
timing2
McKindle
MrNobody13
Beefnautz
Lobo
Nickonaquamagna
TheArchvile
buddha66667
Vaderaz
Black Hole Fragment
Amaroq
walkingbyself
zersergathant
kikijonson
Sehoolighan
Goldclaw
sparkythechu
space_samurai
vore4life99
Krisexy26
thejackle123
ravaging vixen
Zillachary
luke112
Davis
Shady Knight
Saironthis
Salvyrn
Feadraug
TheLightLost
Slimetoad
Rodeo
tkh1304
Jasconius
Boris92
aethernavale
French snack
Jew
DaNoob13
alliance
spike833
VenomX3000
Zoekin
SuperPieGuy9
Nyaha
Googlememan
Warrior3000
AisuKaiko
Pendragon
Byakugan01
Karbo
DeviantDiscordian
observer88
Stabs
ZionAtriedes
Reptillian
gwadahunter2222
FalconJudge
Oldman40k2003
pyrryn
nksrocks
Archmage_Bael
Jætte_Troll
Anime-Junkie
kaitheguy1234
mikeimp
codaman
Asuroth
The Rev
CauldronBorn24
rcs619
/Fish/
108 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 34 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Personal Announcements Thread - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:37 pm

Except he doesn't live in the U.S.. D: He lives in some country called "Fantasy Land"?
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:10 pm

Finally finished my horror story. I won't say where I posted it, but if you ever happen to be looking in the right place, and find it (and recognize it for what it is), be sure and leave me a comment. And don't tell people where you found it, it's a secret!
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:50 pm

At 11:00 today, my great-grandmother passed on. I'm not surprised, and was mostly waiting for it. She was in rough shape, hip replacement from breaking it and then having a minor heart attack but too weak for rehabilitation, organs failing, Alzheimer's, dementia, influenza, and MRSA, while being sedated for nearly two weeks. She was only still alive from basically Life support, and my family decided it was better to just let nature run its course yesterday. I may be a bit sporadic for a bit and will most likely miss a day or two from this regardless.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:42 am

I'm very sorry to hear that. I hope she rests in peace.
Back to top Go down
CrisisOperations
Naga food
CrisisOperations

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:27 am

Hope to see you cheer up soon.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:34 pm

Happy birthday to me! It's my Twenty Fifth birthday today. cheers And it'd be so much better if I hadn't knocked myself in the stomach with a post driver. sobsob Stupid thing finally stopped hurtign but I have to keep and eye on it and pay attention otherwise some startlingly serious things could happen. As for what I got. Final Fantasy Tactics the orignal for the PS1, KOTOR 1 which I have been wanting to play for a while and a Doctor Who shirt. X3 Oh and ten bucks from my brother who wishes he coudl give more but hey that ten bucks will feed me and mabye buy some used books so it's all good. =D
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 8:02 pm

Ouch, that sounds painful.
Happy birthday though!
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 9:18 am

Happy birthday ^^

Sparkythechu : Sorry to hear that.. You have my condolences Sad
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Venom Agato
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Venom Agato

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 5:33 pm

parameciumkid wrote:
Finally finished my horror story. I won't say where I posted it, but if you ever happen to be looking in the right place, and find it (and recognize it for what it is), be sure and leave me a comment. And don't tell people where you found it, it's a secret!

Lol how the hell are we supposed to find it then? XD Deviant Art? Fanfiction?
Back to top Go down
http://bioshockreborn.proboards.com
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:22 am

We jus' cancelled our subscription to the 'net service provider. Our area's pretty difficult, so we don't have many choices (actually, we never had one in the first place), but well, you know how those services are... one day you're paying 50 a month, then they suddenly double or triple the price, and you couldn't stand for it if you wanted to, who has that kind of money?

I might spontaneously disappear at any moment 'till further notice. On the upside, without internet, I might actually get to finish reading the 758 Felarya stories that 68 different authors wrote last year and I DL'd. Hell, I might even get back to writing.
Back to top Go down
Oldman40k2003
Oldman40k2003

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:23 am

Stabs wrote:
We jus' cancelled our subscription to the 'net service provider. Our area's pretty difficult, so we don't have many choices...

That's too bad; good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://oldman40k2003.deviantart.com/
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:28 am

Welp yesterday I was out getting groceries for my mom and myself and I bumped myself on the head so hard I got a mild concussion. That's why I had to get off Skype last night. Fortunetly I feel a little better but just to be safe I'll only be on the computer thirty minutes to an hour till I think it healed. After all even a mild concussion can cause brain damage. So no RPs, chat box or stuff like that but I a m going to try to answer posts and PMs if I can.
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 9:22 am

Been a bit down lately, I've been lately attending an autism surport group in the hopes they could help me find employment, but I starting to get the impression that they arn't that keen to get onto it anytime this decade.

For example earlyier this month they had autism awareness day, I didn't learn until it was too late that they were running a small film project where autistic members of the group made films........

......I AM A ANIMATION FILM GRADUATE! Why wasn't I informed of this ahead of time? I could had had made an animation for them to show on the day, that would had given me something to do for the last few months. But no, I had no idea, and so spent the last months floating about looking for a job, getting frustrated when I find nothing and turn to drink to comfort myself.

This should had been something they should of suggested to me when I joined in September, I told them I graduated in animation on my first day. This would had been a good opportunity, they would had an animation of decent quality that would had cost them nothing but their time, and in return I could had a platform to use as a chance to get awareness of my work and get me on the first step of employment.

I am only assume they didn't want me on this project was that they feared I might over shadow the other people's works, I mean I am a high functioning autistic with artistic qualifactions while the others arn't as high fuctioning, arn't skilled in film making in anyway and were just allowed to go crazy with a normal video camera.....But I am still autistic, my needs and problems shoulden't just be ignored just because I am not as helpless as some of the others
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:40 am

Wow, that is a really shitty thing to do to someone. O.o If I were you, I'd take things into my own hands for a bit, maybe try to work with them to organize some other event you could make a film for, all your own, like a barbecue or a party of some sort? Or heck, just go ahead and make an animation and ask a local TV station to air it a few times as a commercial for autism awareness, even?
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:41 am

Well, I just officially grew another year today. Happy Birthday me. Where's my presents?
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:15 pm

Crisis ate them.
And everyone who wanted to give you presents too.

And now she wants to eat YOU!:
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:34 am

Happy birthday, Pendragon!

I will almost certainly be offline for quite a few days starting tomorrow (Friday) evening. Everyone be good in my absence! :p
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 5:36 pm

French snack wrote:
Happy birthday, Pendragon!

I will almost certainly be offline for quite a few days starting tomorrow (Friday) evening. Everyone be good in my absence! :p

*Raises sword high over head* Let's sack the forum while he's away! Who's with me?! >=D

XD Also happy b-day Pendragon dude.

In personal notes I've been okay, but my mom's sickness keeps returning off and on. I hope all who are praying for her continue to do so and are blessed in return.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:23 pm

I'm with ya Jedi!! First we have to get rid of Stabs!! Then it can be mass chaos and destruction for EVERYONE!!!! Evil laugh

I hope you enjoyed your birthday Pendragon. ^_^

And Jedi, I hope your mother gets well for good soon. *hugs*
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:05 pm

Darth_Nergal wrote:
I'm with ya Jedi!! First we have to get rid of Stabs!! Then it can be mass chaos and destruction for EVERYONE!!!! Evil laugh

I hope you enjoyed your birthday Pendragon. ^_^

And Jedi, I hope your mother gets well for good soon. *hugs*

Yippie! I have one for my raiding party out of...hundreds?! Man raids are harder than actors playing Vikking make it look. sobsob

Thanks man. ^_^ She and I both appreciate your sentiments.
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:12 am

Well I can safely say I am feeling much more optimistic than I was in my last post.

While I still don't know what was going on with the autism awareness film thing, at least it seems that the autism surport group has been looking for job vacancies. So far there might be a chance I might get a job working as an Admin for a local firm. Not related to film, but it's income and sure beats working for Mcdonalds (where I was scared I might end up) It will probably be for a few days a week which leaves time for me to search for film realated stuff.

So at least it feels like I am getting somewhere now

And a belated Happy birthday to Pendragon!
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 12:23 pm

If anyone hasn't noticed, I've sorta disappeared from the forum. There's a good reason for that, but I don't have the years required to spend typing it up, unfortunately. (or perhaps fortunately)

I'm trying to fix that problem, but it may require me being away from the community for longer. This also includes stories.
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:49 pm

Take all the time you need, Bael. We'll still be here when you have time.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:41 am

Yeah, it's completely understandable Bael. You take all the time you need.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 3:10 pm

Well, too bad about the High School RP. But your life is more important - an RP doesn't matter compared to your well-being. Hope to see you back soon, and if you see this, just remember that I'm always around to listen if you wanna talk. :33
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Personal Announcements Thread
Page 31 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 34 ... 38  Next