Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Personal Announcements Thread

Go down 
+104
The Sketch Knight
dragon808tr
Lockheed X-17
Scryangi
Sprix
Bandur Khan
Mr. I
Americanhero45
CrisisOperations
Thywolf
hhhat09
Zephyr102
Venom Agato
Zhivago
JohnboyX
jedi-explorer
EvilGenius
Solomon
Darth_Nergal
W-3-K
Ilceren
Komandr2465
DarkOne
Gabriel115
Chihiro Fujisaki
Darkstorm Zero
Claire
AzureJass
Tango
Prof.Nekko
parameciumkid
MetaSkipper
timing2
McKindle
MrNobody13
Beefnautz
Lobo
Nickonaquamagna
TheArchvile
buddha66667
Vaderaz
Black Hole Fragment
Amaroq
walkingbyself
zersergathant
kikijonson
Sehoolighan
Goldclaw
sparkythechu
space_samurai
vore4life99
Krisexy26
thejackle123
ravaging vixen
Zillachary
luke112
Davis
Shady Knight
Saironthis
Salvyrn
Feadraug
TheLightLost
Slimetoad
Rodeo
tkh1304
Jasconius
Boris92
aethernavale
French snack
Jew
DaNoob13
alliance
spike833
VenomX3000
Zoekin
SuperPieGuy9
Nyaha
Googlememan
Warrior3000
AisuKaiko
Pendragon
Byakugan01
Karbo
DeviantDiscordian
observer88
Stabs
ZionAtriedes
Reptillian
gwadahunter2222
FalconJudge
Oldman40k2003
pyrryn
nksrocks
Archmage_Bael
Jætte_Troll
Anime-Junkie
kaitheguy1234
mikeimp
codaman
Asuroth
The Rev
CauldronBorn24
rcs619
/Fish/
108 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Zhivago
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
Zhivago

Personal Announcements Thread - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:32 pm

Ouch, sorry to hear that Chu, good luck with coming back and on that note, I'm not sure if I can continue on as a member of the forum. Life is just getting in the way and I haven't had as much time as I've wanted to keep up with everything and everyone and this is not an easy thing to say. Hopefully this whole situation will just be temporary and I can return on a more regular basis and hopefully make some more friends here. And if not well, I don't wanna think about that outcome. Good luck out there.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:09 pm

Problems at home are preventing me from getting on my computer, and I don't know how often I'll be able to in the days to follow. Eventually things will be set right and I'll be able to respond to stuff more frequently...

This bodes ill for the Felarya High School RP though, I fear...

I could be away as long as a week or more without access to the forum.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:16 am

parameciumkid wrote:
W00T! Go Win7!
In case you were wondering about Win8, I say don't bother. The pattern with Microsoft has generally been an alternation between good OSs and bad ones: 95? lame. 98? good. 2000/ME? awful. XP? win. Vista? BLECH. 7? awesome. So (while I admit I haven't used it yet) 8 is probably lame, but the next one will be pretty nice.

Laughing True enough! 98 was my first OS and I loved it till I got XP and I'm sure I'll equally love windows 7 once I get used to the user interface. I've sampled it at the library beffore and my one complaint was I didn't know where "My Computer" was since it wasn't a icon on the screen. More news: Ellectricty is fixed. It was the plug in that was burned out and my brother fixed it for me. However there's some more work needed. I need to re-arrange the stuff to make it closser to the wall, including a huge pile of DVDs. <<; Not that it maters even if I had it all hooked up I can't dial out till I get my new disc so it'll be a little while longer till I'm back online other than using these library PCs. Don't worry though. The opperator told me it'll take 3-5 buisness days to get the CD here then likely you'll see me allot more regularly.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:10 pm

I just got my Wii U for my birthday in advance yesterday after I got home from my last day of school, so if you guys don't see a lot of me over the next week or two, that's way. :3 Marappy Hanchristkwanzukkahmas!
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 10:23 am

Have to go for a few days. I will hopefully be back on soon though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 12:05 pm

World didn't end.

Had an exam, last for the year. I'm gonna kick back and take it easy now.

Whoo-hoo!
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 12:18 pm

OMG It'll be so nice not having to listen to people on TV talking about that! ^_^ Ahhhh....
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 10:30 pm

What are you guys talking about? The world totally ended! Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 10:06 pm

The Doctor saved us! For now. There are some interpretations saying it will end on the 23rd
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 2:14 pm

Boris92 wrote:
The Doctor saved us! For now. There are some interpretations saying it will end on the 23rd

XD My mother and I say that every time one ot these types of events comes along. Though recently I have seen some UFOs around where I live and on the night the moon was really, really visible my mother said she thought she saw a star that looked like the TARDIS. geek
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:28 pm

I've been seeing some UFOs around, too. That COULD be what the calender was really counting to, aliens building up their forces right outside the atmosphere
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:20 pm

Boris92 wrote:
I've been seeing some UFOs around, too. That COULD be what the calender was really counting to, aliens building up their forces right outside the atmosphere

Dude! Really? Where have you been all my life? My friend's never believe me about UFOs and stuff. =/ Ugh! All the fun people are online and live in other countries!! sobsob
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 9:09 pm

I know how you feel. I have yet to physically meet someone interested in half the stuff I am.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 12:00 pm

Same here, at least college-wise. X3 But I guess that's what the internet is for. Very Happy

Now if only my keyboard would stop inexplicably changing to other languages while I'm typing. X3
Back to top Go down
AzureJass
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
AzureJass

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 12:02 pm

Nyaha wrote:
Same here, at least college-wise. X3 But I guess that's what the internet is for. Very Happy

Now if only my keyboard would stop inexplicably changing to other languages while I'm typing. X3

BTW happy birthday Nyan !
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 12:49 pm

Heeheehee, thank you~ Happy Hannuchristkwanzukkah!
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 5:00 pm

Boris92 wrote:
I know how you feel. I have yet to physically meet someone interested in half the stuff I am.

I feel your pain, kindred stargazer. T_T But hey! There are a quite a few people online who are like that! You and me are proof of that. cheers
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 12:47 pm

A bit down at the moment.

I've had this online contact with someone for the past eight years now, and even though I've only known for online she's been the closeset anyone has been to a lasting 'best freind' ayone has been. For the last year and a half or so the tone has changed ever since she got a boyfreind, I started getting less E-mails, she didn't have a good reason as to why when i brought it up (or even bothered that I was concerned about this) could tell in her writing that she was less engaged, coversations became less consistant as she clearly hadn't been keeping track of the messages I sent her. Haven't got a single E-mail from her the last four months and I can't help to think that the fact she has yet to reply to my christmas greeting to be the final sign that she has cut off from me.

And even if she does eventually reply I am starting to wonder if I should keep this up. When I do get a E-mail once in a blue moon it just feels like she is doing it out of politeness and is hopeing I'll get the hint that she isn't that invested anymore.

Considering that she was the one that encouraged my studies into animation, got me into anime and it's dark sexual kinks in the first place I hope this doesn't reduce my enjoyment of Felarya
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:59 pm

Apologies for disappearing for the last few days, especially to my RP mates. I went on a family trip out of town and thought I'd have internet access there. Well, I didn't, and of course in order to contact any of you about it I'd have to have internet access, in which case I wouldn't need t- okay you get the point. But I'm back now! ^^;
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:10 am

Welcome back Para! Very Happy I thought things were starting to go slower around here!
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 3:28 pm

There's an ice storm nearby. I'm worried it may knock out my power so if I disappear tonight for any reason I may not be coming back for a long while. Hope it doesn't though.
Back to top Go down
Feadraug
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Feadraug

Location : The Forest of Whispers, along with Kyria and Seelvee

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:35 am

I knew I should have done this last month... ahem...

I'm briefly here just to let you know that I'm in a personal Felaryan retirement. Why, you might ask? Basically, since November, I've been busy with a lot of things, not only work-related. I'm intending to finish my current webcomic and also some jerkass is trying to get his own ideas for videogame comic strips through me, as I'm one of the only two people capable of holding a pencil in a groupal Tumblr I'm in.

So yeah, I had to give up Felarya for now. Of course, this doesn't mean I'm gone forever, it's just until mid-February, or maybe March. I'll miss the Becky contest and you won't be seeing my crew in my own stories for a while, but I really need to reorganize things to come back full-strength.

Have fun in the meantime! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://paridas.carlosbg.es
Thywolf
Great warrior
Great warrior
Thywolf

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:46 am

jedi-explorer wrote:
All the fun people are online and live in other countries!! sobsob

If if you'd stop living in your own little fantasy world, you'd notice I live next door... You know, the guy that has a ufo being built in his back yard :I

Or none of thats true....
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:19 pm

Thywolf wrote:
jedi-explorer wrote:
All the fun people are online and live in other countries!! sobsob

If if you'd stop living in your own little fantasy world, you'd notice I live next door... You know, the guy that has a ufo being built in his back yard :I

Or none of thats true....

Tell me that is true!! =O I've never known anyone that would be that bold. cheers ...*See's gthe or none of that's true part" Very Mad You, Sir, are cruel to play with my emotions like that. sobsob
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:56 pm

Hey! Last time I checked I live in the U.S.!! So what does that make me? No fun? D:
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Personal Announcements Thread
Page 30 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 38  Next