Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Personal Announcements Thread

Go down 
+104
The Sketch Knight
dragon808tr
Lockheed X-17
Scryangi
Sprix
Bandur Khan
Mr. I
Americanhero45
CrisisOperations
Thywolf
hhhat09
Zephyr102
Venom Agato
Zhivago
JohnboyX
jedi-explorer
EvilGenius
Solomon
Darth_Nergal
W-3-K
Ilceren
Komandr2465
DarkOne
Gabriel115
Chihiro Fujisaki
Darkstorm Zero
Claire
AzureJass
Tango
Prof.Nekko
parameciumkid
MetaSkipper
timing2
McKindle
MrNobody13
Beefnautz
Lobo
Nickonaquamagna
TheArchvile
buddha66667
Vaderaz
Black Hole Fragment
Amaroq
walkingbyself
zersergathant
kikijonson
Sehoolighan
Goldclaw
sparkythechu
space_samurai
vore4life99
Krisexy26
thejackle123
ravaging vixen
Zillachary
luke112
Davis
Shady Knight
Saironthis
Salvyrn
Feadraug
TheLightLost
Slimetoad
Rodeo
tkh1304
Jasconius
Boris92
aethernavale
French snack
Jew
DaNoob13
alliance
spike833
VenomX3000
Zoekin
SuperPieGuy9
Nyaha
Googlememan
Warrior3000
AisuKaiko
Pendragon
Byakugan01
Karbo
DeviantDiscordian
observer88
Stabs
ZionAtriedes
Reptillian
gwadahunter2222
FalconJudge
Oldman40k2003
pyrryn
nksrocks
Archmage_Bael
Jætte_Troll
Anime-Junkie
kaitheguy1234
mikeimp
codaman
Asuroth
The Rev
CauldronBorn24
rcs619
/Fish/
108 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Venom Agato
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Venom Agato

Personal Announcements Thread - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:09 am

Nyaha wrote:
Check the profile, Agato; just because Jedi's avatar is female doesn't mean he is, too. XD

My bad. XD I just make that assumption lot, sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://bioshockreborn.proboards.com
EvilGenius
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:34 pm

I've had the same thing happen to me Darkone. I'm still working on deleting the account.
Back to top Go down
Venom Agato
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Venom Agato

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:03 pm

EvilGenius wrote:
I've had the same thing happen to me Darkone. I'm still working on deleting the account.

Bad account Genius?
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:42 pm

I think I've worked out what happened, last night, tired and not really thinking, I must of accidently pressed the 'host image' option on this forum instead of link an image when I uploaded my last skecth, which I assume means Servimg (which I've just realized is tied to the site that was used to create this forum) then creates an image hosting account and a password for you without even confirming if you meant to do it or not, which would explain why my name from here was used.

Though it doesn't explain why I haven't been able to access it or remove it.

Well that's a relief anyways, though now I feel like a right arse for worrying about something I was responsible for XD, though in my defence had servimg asked for my confirmation before making an account, I woulden't of thought someone else had done it.

And with that misadventure over, my images can go back up!
Back to top Go down
Venom Agato
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Venom Agato

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:51 pm

DarkOne wrote:
I think I've worked out what happened, last night, tired and not really thinking, I must of accidently pressed the 'host image' option on this forum instead of link an image when I uploaded my last skecth, which I assume means Servimg (which I've just realized is tied to the site that was used to create this forum) then creates an image hosting account and a password for you without even confirming if you meant to do it or not, which would explain why my name from here was used.

Though it doesn't explain why I haven't been able to access it or remove it.

Well that's a relief anyways, though now I feel like a right arse for worrying about something I was responsible for XD, though in my defence had servimg asked for my confirmation before making an account, I woulden't of thought someone else had done it.

And with that misadventure over, my images can go back up!

If you were really tired then it would have been a good idea to get some sleep and THEN do that. XD
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:14 pm

Venom Agato wrote:
What she said. XD Be sure to keep quite a bit of bug spray with you as well, mosquito's are a real bitch in the wilderness especially camping spots.

XD I shall, "hun"! Nah in all serious that happens ALLOT to people who use female avatars so It's no big. Kinda amusing actually.
Back to top Go down
Venom Agato
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Venom Agato

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:31 pm

jedi-explorer wrote:
Venom Agato wrote:
What she said. XD Be sure to keep quite a bit of bug spray with you as well, mosquito's are a real bitch in the wilderness especially camping spots.

XD I shall, "hun"! Nah in all serious that happens ALLOT to people who use female avatars so It's no big. Kinda amusing actually.

It's not just because of the avatar I just have an unconcious form of assuming most people I meet online are female more times than men. I don't know why myself I just do. O_o
Back to top Go down
Slimetoad
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Slimetoad

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:06 am

Still away on summer holidays, but felt like I could squeeze some time to say this.

I think I’m going to stay away from Felarya for a while.

This, have to say, is a really long time coming. For the longest time I’ve just lurked around the community, posting ideas and stories here and there, but it’s not until these last few months that I realized I have stopped caring much for the setting in general. When I got drawn to this place, it had such an amazing concept and ideas, and a lot of people working towards making it even better. But in the years since I joined a lot of fighting and shit-flinging has ensued, people I looked up to and who knew what they were doing have left in masse, and in general it’s been just unpleasant to sit through. Many times I thought on just leaving but I always stuck around because I made friends here and because I felt that if I left, all the work I’ve put on Grendel would be completely pointless. I even worked hard on my stories, because I hoped things would return to normal, or that they’d get better still

But frankly, that never happens, and it just isn’t fun anymore

I’m not gonna disappear completely thought. People can still talk to me on DA, and those that know me can still find me on Trillian/MSN. And I’m not giving up on Grendel either, he’s still going to be there, avaible in case people are curious or if anyone wants to use him.

Do NOT mistake this for me jumping ship or some THIS IS ALL X OR Y’S FAULT. I’ve always felt very welcome around here, still certainly are, and I have to thank a lot of you for helping me along and talking to me even when I haven’t been the best friend sometimes. I have absolutely nothing to cry foul about any of you. It’s just….I’m kinda spent right now. Heck, if things somehow get lively around here and Felarya gets interesting again, I’m all for returning and getting back to write stories

Until then, I’m done
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:49 am

I understand.

Please enjoy the rest of your summer, bro.
Back to top Go down
Feadraug
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Feadraug

Location : The Forest of Whispers, along with Kyria and Seelvee

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:09 pm

It's pretty understandable. I've been in some hiatus myself all this time since I joined, but never saying "I'll be away for a while and don't know when I'll be back, yet I won't disappear". Though I must say, I've thought of that so many times myself... If I haven't left the community yet, even though I had a lot of hiatus here and there, it was mainly for what I have given to it and what I got in return.

Well, enjoy the rest of the summer, you at least can. xD
Back to top Go down
http://paridas.carlosbg.es
Venom Agato
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Venom Agato

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:52 pm

Slimetoad wrote:
Still away on summer holidays, but felt like I could squeeze some time to say this.

I think I’m going to stay away from Felarya for a while.

This, have to say, is a really long time coming. For the longest time I’ve just lurked around the community, posting ideas and stories here and there, but it’s not until these last few months that I realized I have stopped caring much for the setting in general. When I got drawn to this place, it had such an amazing concept and ideas, and a lot of people working towards making it even better. But in the years since I joined a lot of fighting and shit-flinging has ensued, people I looked up to and who knew what they were doing have left in masse, and in general it’s been just unpleasant to sit through. Many times I thought on just leaving but I always stuck around because I made friends here and because I felt that if I left, all the work I’ve put on Grendel would be completely pointless. I even worked hard on my stories, because I hoped things would return to normal, or that they’d get better still

But frankly, that never happens, and it just isn’t fun anymore

I’m not gonna disappear completely thought. People can still talk to me on DA, and those that know me can still find me on Trillian/MSN. And I’m not giving up on Grendel either, he’s still going to be there, avaible in case people are curious or if anyone wants to use him.

Do NOT mistake this for me jumping ship or some THIS IS ALL X OR Y’S FAULT. I’ve always felt very welcome around here, still certainly are, and I have to thank a lot of you for helping me along and talking to me even when I haven’t been the best friend sometimes. I have absolutely nothing to cry foul about any of you. It’s just….I’m kinda spent right now. Heck, if things somehow get lively around here and Felarya gets interesting again, I’m all for returning and getting back to write stories

Until then, I’m done

Ouch, talk about heavy losses.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:01 am

If you need a bit of a hiatus, then by all means take one. Nobody is forcing you to work overtime. A break is always well received.
Back to top Go down
Venom Agato
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Venom Agato

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 4:42 am

Pendragon wrote:
If you need a bit of a hiatus, then by all means take one. Nobody is forcing you to work overtime. A break is always well received.

I was under the impression that he wouldn't return until Felarya improved, a semi-permanent vacation if you will.
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 11:01 am

There is no need to interpret Frog's words, Agato. He's said his piece, we all can read it just as well as you can.

Now please leave it be.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr102
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Zephyr102

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 2:27 pm

To anyone who heard me say in the chatbox that I have hypothyroidism, I need to make a correction. I am not quite to the point of being hypothyroid yet but my thyroid gland is considerably less active than it should be. I'm on medication now and nobody needs to worry. In fact, as depression and lack of energy are sometimes caused by the condition, I'm feeling both more energetic and happy now, and have picked up the pace on story-writing.

I may become more active here as time goes on and my condition improves.
Back to top Go down
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
McKindle

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:26 am

Back now! Looking forward to jumping straight back into the swing of things Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:48 am

Welcome back, Kindle! ^_^ Don't forget to read up on and post in Natural Dangers~
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 3:47 pm

Well, some know this already, but I've been out of the forums for a while; the reason being I'm on vacation and internet is almost non-existant here. As usual, I forgot to announce I was going to leave BEFORE actually leaving... so yeah, this is more for you to know why the absence.
I will still be away for another week, then I'll be back completely and make sure to catch up with everything I missed. Talk with you guys then!
Back to top Go down
Venom Agato
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Venom Agato

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:58 pm

Stabs wrote:
There is no need to interpret Frog's words, Agato. He's said his piece, we all can read it just as well as you can.

Now please leave it be.

Just saying is all, relax man.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 3:26 pm

Slimetoad: Gah I am sorry I missed your post, hence that late reply T_T
I am sorry to hear you don't find as much fun and interest to the universe as you used to : /
I want to thank you for your many contributions to it and the wild imagination behind them. Your creatures designs in particular are very rich and unique and added a lot ! If you decide to come back you'll be very welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
hhhat09
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
hhhat09

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:26 am

Computer Glitched up, really bad, might not be on for a day or two.
Sorry :/
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:30 am

Oh nooooo! D: Good luck with your stuff Hat!
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
hhhat09
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
hhhat09

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:37 am

Thanks, I can squeeze some time on my Mom's Laptop for now, but I wont be Rping on pads or anything D: But yeah, I'll see what I can do.
UPDATE: Hard drive died, 3 business days until the Dell Technician gets to me.

Last edited by hhhat09 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 12:12 pm

I hope you manage to fix whatever happened. D:
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
AzureJass
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
AzureJass

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 1:13 pm

This sucks hat. I hope you manage to fix it soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Personal Announcements Thread
Page 25 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31 ... 38  Next