Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Personal Announcements Thread

Go down 
+104
The Sketch Knight
dragon808tr
Lockheed X-17
Scryangi
Sprix
Bandur Khan
Mr. I
Americanhero45
CrisisOperations
Thywolf
hhhat09
Zephyr102
Venom Agato
Zhivago
JohnboyX
jedi-explorer
EvilGenius
Solomon
Darth_Nergal
W-3-K
Ilceren
Komandr2465
DarkOne
Gabriel115
Chihiro Fujisaki
Darkstorm Zero
Claire
AzureJass
Tango
Prof.Nekko
parameciumkid
MetaSkipper
timing2
McKindle
MrNobody13
Beefnautz
Lobo
Nickonaquamagna
TheArchvile
buddha66667
Vaderaz
Black Hole Fragment
Amaroq
walkingbyself
zersergathant
kikijonson
Sehoolighan
Goldclaw
sparkythechu
space_samurai
vore4life99
Krisexy26
thejackle123
ravaging vixen
Zillachary
luke112
Davis
Shady Knight
Saironthis
Salvyrn
Feadraug
TheLightLost
Slimetoad
Rodeo
tkh1304
Jasconius
Boris92
aethernavale
French snack
Jew
DaNoob13
alliance
spike833
VenomX3000
Zoekin
SuperPieGuy9
Nyaha
Googlememan
Warrior3000
AisuKaiko
Pendragon
Byakugan01
Karbo
DeviantDiscordian
observer88
Stabs
ZionAtriedes
Reptillian
gwadahunter2222
FalconJudge
Oldman40k2003
pyrryn
nksrocks
Archmage_Bael
Jætte_Troll
Anime-Junkie
kaitheguy1234
mikeimp
codaman
Asuroth
The Rev
CauldronBorn24
rcs619
/Fish/
108 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Zhivago
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
Zhivago

Personal Announcements Thread - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:46 pm

Who missed me? Because I think I'm back....not entirely sure but there is a good chance I will dust off the cobwebs and get the Dridder repellant and get the Inn up and running again....I hope.
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:18 pm

Well then probably welcome back. I missed you Zhivvy.
Back to top Go down
Zhivago
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
Zhivago

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:21 pm

Only one person and yet I feel loved.....or heartburn.....maybe both.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:25 pm

Zhivago wrote:
Who missed me? Because I think I'm back....not entirely sure but there is a good chance I will dust off the cobwebs and get the Dridder repellant and get the Inn up and running again....I hope.

Eh? I thought you came back already, Zhiv! :O Eh maybe I'm getting people's faces mixed up. Oh well either way welcome back and glad to see your still endeavoring to create that Inn. Though wait if you're making it for preds why do you have dridder repellent? :O *Cue dun dun dah!*
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:43 am

ReWelcome back, again, part two, one more time.

As a side note, from what I was recently told, there's a high probability I'm suffering from some nasty depression, so I'll be a bit hit-or-miss while dealing with that.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 1:39 pm

Sorry to hear that, Sparky. I hope everything gets itself all sorted out, and if you need someone to listen or vent to, I'm here for you man.

Zhivvie!!!!!!!!! I misssed you!!!!!!!!! DX Get in teh gogdamn chat so I can pouncegr33t you!!

EDIT: Today was my first day of college. It was okay, but I already miss being able to sit around and have nice relaxing days every day. D: But I guess I do have to get my life on track, so, y'know, whatever.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 1:58 pm

CONGRATULATIONS NYAHA! Welcome to the real world, the unloving, unforgiving, bitter world that takes your dreams and beats them down to the consistency of baby food and then force-feeds you their remains. And then punches you in the face, just for the sadistic fun of it.
Good luck in college! ;P
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
Thywolf
Great warrior
Great warrior
Thywolf

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 2:41 pm

Ooo what collage?
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:22 pm

parameciumkid wrote:
CONGRATULATIONS NYAHA! Welcome to the real world, the unloving, unforgiving, bitter world that takes your dreams and beats them down to the consistency of baby food and then force-feeds you their remains. And then punches you in the face, just for the sadistic fun of it.
Good luck in college! ;P
Thank you. I feel SO MUCH BETTER knowing that everything is going to be okay. I was going to kill myself, but then you came along and talked me right off that ledge. >: (

St. Lawrence College.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:47 pm

Lol, it won't be that bad. ^_^ Enjoy your time in college and make sure to study...a lot. I want you to make the Dean's List, you hear? And I am 100% certain you'll be able to do that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:46 pm

nooo don't kill yourself!
If you survive, you level up. And get an achievement. Killing yourself is literally rage-quitting life, and that's only something noobs do.
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
AzureJass
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
AzureJass

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:55 am

Good luck on your college Nyan! make your family proud !
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 10:19 am

sparkythechu wrote:
ReWelcome back, again, part two, one more time.

As a side note, from what I was recently told, there's a high probability I'm suffering from some nasty depression, so I'll be a bit hit-or-miss while dealing with that.

My condolences. I've been depressed before as well. Though I've learned to manage some it well using will power strengthening techniques, though fear not. There are many treatments and medicines available in this day and age.

Quote :
Thank you. I feel SO MUCH BETTER knowing that everything is going to be okay. I was going to kill myself, but then you came along and talked me right off that ledge. >: (

Laughing Don't let 'em get you down Nyaha. I'm sure with your neko agility and brain you'll have collage whupped! ...Then again I didn't go to collage so I can't give you anything more than positive encouragement.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 2:58 pm

parameciumkid wrote:
nooo don't kill yourself!
If you survive, you level up. And get an achievement. Killing yourself is literally rage-quitting life, and that's only something noobs do.
I wasn't really going to. I have the same sentiments about it. It's just that I was very stressed out when I read your comment, which didn't help me at all, but after my second day I'm feeling a hella jeff a lot better. :33 College is going to be easy for someone like me.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:42 pm

College has way more freedoms than high school, I love it. You'll do fine as long as you stay enthusiastic Nyaha.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 7:03 am

Enjoy college Nyaha. It'll be a blast for you.
Back to top Go down
Zhivago
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
Zhivago

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 8:46 am

jedi-explorer wrote:
Zhivago wrote:

Eh? I thought you came back already, Zhiv! :O Eh maybe I'm getting people's faces mixed up. Oh well either way welcome back and glad to see your still endeavoring to create that Inn. Though wait if you're making it for preds why do you have dridder repellent? :O *Cue dun dun dah!*

Because Dridders took over my Inn and I don't appreciate that.....also....They don't like me >.> Too many naga friends.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:45 pm

Some of you may have noticed I haven't been online as much lately, and yes, I did start college, but that's not why.

I actually got Monster Hunter Tri for the Wii recently, and I love it. I've been playing it lots. I remember someone here on the forum suggested it, so whoever it was, thank you very much! ^.^

See you guys whenever. :33
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:11 pm

Probably me. If you've got Wi-Fi, I'll play with you. What's your preferred weapon type?
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:52 pm

I don't have wi fi. I don't even know what it is, for the most part. I really like greatswords, but I'm pretty decent with all the melee weapons. I just unlocked switch axes, too. They're cool. Smile I really like the variety, so I spend a lot of time building up all the weapons I can. XD
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:05 pm

Heh. I'm a Switch Axe main, if possible. I managed to get my hands on some nice ones. Still, if you can set it up to go online, let me know. I'll run some stuff with you.
Back to top Go down
Venom Agato
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Venom Agato

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:53 pm

Nyaha wrote:
parameciumkid wrote:
Good luck in college! ;P

St. Lawrence College.

My second eldest brother is suffering from something like that, not sure if it's depression but he doesn't like to be around people and he litertally needs to take medicine to sleep. Like he can't sleep without it.
Back to top Go down
http://bioshockreborn.proboards.com
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:11 am

Okay, I don't think I'm going through anything that bad. Just sort of laziness withdrawal. Also you're waay late to the comforting party, which BTW you didn't do a great job of either. XD I'm pretty much fine now, but thanks for your, uh, concern, I guess?
Back to top Go down
Venom Agato
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Venom Agato

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 4:36 pm

Nyaha wrote:
Okay, I don't think I'm going through anything that bad. Just sort of laziness withdrawal. Also you're waay late to the comforting party, which BTW you didn't do a great job of either. XD I'm pretty much fine now, but thanks for your, uh, concern, I guess?

Lol sorry I should have suggested help then shouldn't have I? XD Well I suppose it's too late for any immediate help but my point from that was that medicine may be your best bet, should it happen again that is.

Or some kind of Therapist. I don't know I'm no Doctor.
Back to top Go down
http://bioshockreborn.proboards.com
Zhivago
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
Zhivago

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:58 pm

Okay, I might definitely be back on a regular basis......Possibly......Work sucks >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Personal Announcements Thread
Page 26 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32 ... 38  Next