Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Personal Announcements Thread

Go down 
+104
The Sketch Knight
dragon808tr
Lockheed X-17
Scryangi
Sprix
Bandur Khan
Mr. I
Americanhero45
CrisisOperations
Thywolf
hhhat09
Zephyr102
Venom Agato
Zhivago
JohnboyX
jedi-explorer
EvilGenius
Solomon
Darth_Nergal
W-3-K
Ilceren
Komandr2465
DarkOne
Gabriel115
Chihiro Fujisaki
Darkstorm Zero
Claire
AzureJass
Tango
Prof.Nekko
parameciumkid
MetaSkipper
timing2
McKindle
MrNobody13
Beefnautz
Lobo
Nickonaquamagna
TheArchvile
buddha66667
Vaderaz
Black Hole Fragment
Amaroq
walkingbyself
zersergathant
kikijonson
Sehoolighan
Goldclaw
sparkythechu
space_samurai
vore4life99
Krisexy26
thejackle123
ravaging vixen
Zillachary
luke112
Davis
Shady Knight
Saironthis
Salvyrn
Feadraug
TheLightLost
Slimetoad
Rodeo
tkh1304
Jasconius
Boris92
aethernavale
French snack
Jew
DaNoob13
alliance
spike833
VenomX3000
Zoekin
SuperPieGuy9
Nyaha
Googlememan
Warrior3000
AisuKaiko
Pendragon
Byakugan01
Karbo
DeviantDiscordian
observer88
Stabs
ZionAtriedes
Reptillian
gwadahunter2222
FalconJudge
Oldman40k2003
pyrryn
nksrocks
Archmage_Bael
Jætte_Troll
Anime-Junkie
kaitheguy1234
mikeimp
codaman
Asuroth
The Rev
CauldronBorn24
rcs619
/Fish/
108 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Ilceren
Ilceren

Personal Announcements Thread - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 1:47 am

I feel ya, Jedi. My room's the most cold in the house and I always have to wear two dressing gowns one on top of the other in order to keep warm (and I sometimes need a blanket over my legs 'cause it's still not enough XD).

Still, I hope it doesn't get that bad and you can continue talking to us! Becaus eyou can talk to us, right? Jedi? Jedi? Jediiiiiii---!?
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 6:12 am

jedi-explorer wrote:
Okay so I don't want to freak any of you out buuuuut there's a blizzard heading towards me and it may knock out my power. < <; If it does? Yeah you won't be seeing me for a while. I hope it doesn't cause I love talking to you and having just a wood stove for heat? Well it won't be pleasent let's just say that.

Blizzard? You live in Canada? Wayyyy out in the Woodz? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Thywolf
Great warrior
Great warrior
Thywolf

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 9:48 am

Ilceren wrote:
I feel ya, Jedi. My room's the most cold in the house and I always have to wear two dressing gowns one on top of the other in order to keep warm (and I sometimes need a blanket over my legs 'cause it's still not enough XD).

Still, I hope it doesn't get that bad and you can continue talking to us! Becaus eyou can talk to us, right? Jedi? Jedi? Jediiiiiii---!?

Fisson Mailed.

-imagines Ilce in two dress hiding under a blanket 'noo stop dont look' -
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 10:28 am

Bandur Khan wrote:
Blizzard? You live in Canada? Wayyyy out in the Woodz? Shocked
Yes, he lives Way Out in the Woods, alias WoW, from Blizzard. You got it all right =P

No seriously, I think he lived in the US. Hat just said the blizzard went through New Jersey, so Jedi has to be around there close.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 10:37 am

Well, I don't have to worry.

Arizona. Boom.

Also sorry if you get stuck in the storm, that must really suck.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 3:20 pm

It always is interesting... There are the U.S.A., a vast and mighty Country - and then a little Wind and Snow - and the Lights go off. The same with this Tornado Alley - every Year some of those blow all the Cardboard Shacks away right into the Mexican Gulf. See, we in Germany mostly think, the Guys in the U.S. are pretty smart - but in this special Cases they seem to fail with deadly Precision.

Here in Germany, the Main Power Supplies, Cables and Pipelines are subterranean - and Houses are built of Concrete and Stone (Except of those few Eco-back-to-Nature-Huts, owned by some Yuppies, whose Kois in their Aquariums can observe them saving Energy). These Houses mostly are even built pretty quake-safe, even if we don´t have any Quakes around here. Perhaps because we are a little bit strict on all this Security-Stuff, we build anything very massive. Of Course Floods in the Spring near big Rivers can occur - but Gas and Electricity Failures, due to a Storm? Never heared of that around here for a long Time...
Back to top Go down
Thywolf
Great warrior
Great warrior
Thywolf

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 11:13 pm

Meanwhile, in Canada, Thywolf has been enjoying the nice weather in a teeshirt at work :3
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 11:27 pm

And sprix has been enjoying sunny weather in Arizona.
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 12:50 am

Even if this is the offtopic subforum, I don't think this is the place to discuss such things. If you want, you can start up a thread on it, Bandur.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 10:01 pm

My PC is clutching out so bad it'll have to go in for repairs. Which means that I will only be posting off and on using my phone. Means no Box, Skype or anything. Don't know when it'll be fixed so can't say when I'll be back either.
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 5:30 pm

Okay Jedi, take your time. Just make sure to get back, don't forget there are people here waiting for ya =P
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 7:40 pm

Ilceren wrote:
Okay Jedi, take your time. Just make sure to get back, don't forget there are people here waiting for ya =P

Thanks, Illy! I know there are. Though now the PC is fixed for the time being it seems! =O My brother did it. Well he claims all he did was authenticate a fix message to Microsoft but I dunno or care! I'm just happy it's back...Though I deleted my accelerator program that makes Dial Up tolerable. ^^; Working ot getting it back to running as we speak.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 5:15 am

Perfect! Welcome back!

http://abload.de/img/mascot14ok7g.jpg
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 4:13 am

Sorry for disappearing over the weekend. I had a slight family emergency involving me having a bad allergic reaction to something. I don't know what it was that caused it, but hopefully I'll get to a doctor soon so I can find out. I think its a cat allergy as the reaction lasted 2 days, and it only disappeared after I washed my sheets and blankets, which my cat loves to sleep on all day. That and I had a midterm. =/
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 4:29 am

I hope you find out what it was causing the reaction, and if it's cat allergy indeed, well... you can still be in the company of Nekos, at least! XD
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 8:22 am

Darth_Nergal wrote:
Sorry for disappearing over the weekend. I had a slight family emergency involving me having a bad allergic reaction to something. I don't know what it was that caused it, but hopefully I'll get to a doctor soon so I can find out. I think its a cat allergy as the reaction lasted 2 days, and it only disappeared after I washed my sheets and blankets, which my cat loves to sleep on all day. That and I had a midterm. =/

Oh wow! Sorry to hear man. As someone with allergies I can understand. Reminds me, yet again, I need to get my Epipen renewed beffore spring officially starts. Darn stinging insects. >¬> I also hope you ain't allergic to meds. My mom has a time with that. She's even allergic to Penicillin and Novacane! O.o Have a hard time convincing doctors she does.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 10:25 am

good news, it seems I don't have any allergies. The two days of hives and allergic reaction-esque symptoms were apparently a fluke. A really bad, really uncomfortable, and insanely annoying fluke.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Thywolf
Great warrior
Great warrior
Thywolf

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 12:54 pm

Nergal, monitor the temp in the areas you are, you can develop an allergic reaction to the cold, i dont think they can really test for it, but monitor the signs that your immune system attacks your body when it gets too cold. Or it could have been bed bugs or something o3o

Anyways. I recently dislocated my knee rather badly, I'll be off it for several weeks, and well, I'm also supposed to move out of my apartment by the end of the month, currently bunking up with my parents. Due to stairs being a major issue in life right now, I well be on and off all over the place.

Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 9:51 am

Due to an ill-timed power cut, being on the web will be a world of trouble until Wednesday.

Let's hope I can make some progress studying!

EDIT: My bad. They fixed the internet after they were done cutting the power.
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 3:16 pm

Just a quick note, probably few will notice, but anyway. I'll be out on a trip from Wednesday to Sunday, so I won't be appearing around here at all. Don't be too hard on Stabs or Vix during my absence =P Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Scryangi
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Scryangi

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 3:59 pm

Ilceren wrote:
Don't be too hard on Stabs

I wish he would be hard on me. Embarassed

Ilceren wrote:
Have fun!

But...he won't. Crying or Very sad

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 3:18 pm

Heh, that's cute, Scry XD
Well, figured that as I made a post when leaving, I might as well make another one when back to duty. So here I am, good people. I heard a few of you are on Spring vacation, so enjoy that, too XD
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 8:20 am

Going to be offline for a while. Be back in just over a week.

(Yes, I know I don't post much. But I do read through the active threads on a regular basis. Wink)
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 6:33 pm

Add this to my "near death"  experience colloectionhttp://fav.me/d8zppd4
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 3:42 am

Starting in a few hours, I'll be away for about five days.

Behave while I'm gone. :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Personal Announcements Thread
Page 35 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next