Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jason Rejonn Redo (still not finish)

Go down 
+3
L'Ryn
/Fish/
Rodeo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rodeo
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Rodeo

Jason Rejonn Redo (still not finish) Empty
PostSubject: Jason Rejonn Redo (still not finish)   Jason Rejonn Redo (still not finish) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:57 pm

Personal information

Name: Jason R. Rejonn
Known as: prince of the capital
Height: 6'4"
Species: Demintional creature High breed
Marital Status: Taken: Stella Wildflower
Kin:
Brother: Richard Rejonn (the youngest) Alfond Rejonn (the oldest)
Orientation:Straight
Home:Ventova the country of leotundra and city of the capital

Interests

Likes:Reading, spending time with Stella, Eeting, and sleeping

Dislikes:people are sad, His father and his evil brother's

Food Chain: fruit, meat, the royal chefs beef Jurky, Stellas cookies, and ect.

Abilites
1. Able to refurs damage to his aponet or to block an atack.
2.A ora that sorrounds Jason taking any shape of a spacific animal, that Ora is a strong armor that canot be pieced so easaly.
3.his skin becomes black with white lines his skin becomes harder then any rock or steel, He can control Electrisity and has a high speed runing capability.
4. Almost the excact same thing as 3rd phase butexcept he cannot control electrisity, he can make any weapon of his disire. There is another ability for both 3rd and 4th phase (but im not going to say)
5. 5th phase is his finaly stage in his powers, he can make portal to any were in the space time continum. He can controll manna to make Mana blast Low or high.
Weapons
In his 3rd Phase he haves 2 boomerangs that can be spit into 2, to make 4 boomrangs
History

Past:When he was Just a baby His father sentised him to death on how his slow proces of gaining his powers. (all Highbreeds are soppose to get all of there powers alfter the first couple of days alive) His mother didn't want that to happen to Jason her first son.she made a portal to the lowest class of the univers, Earth were no one can expect he was there. She made a portal to the other demintion to Earth and droped/sitting him on the door step of the Rodregez Family. that were she put a not

"Please Take care of my son Jason Rejonn
his Life was in danger so please Take good
care of my Babby boy

-Adina Rejonn

Persent:Jason Age 13, His Family (step family Jason is an Orphane) went to a camping in Valintine Nebraska. As Jason was Looking for twigs and branches for the camp fire but when all of a sudden a flash of bright light appeared that blinded him for a second. When he open He wasn't in Nebraska He was in a different world called Felarya Unknowing where he was He was surounded be several Nagga's Driders. Jason ran Freaked out on whats going on and Activated His 3rd Phase speed power and ran away from thoughs Monster he then ended up at frost peek and He saw Several human frozen in ice. Jason ran agian and he then arived at the beach "I have to get back home"

To be continue.............

Peronality

Cocky person thinking he can beat anyone in his path

Goof ball, He's rarly searouse but if it's important like someone die's or ect.

Random, when He's bord he starts doing random things or pulls out randome things

Not the brightest of stars, He usaly clueless about most things Like the Felaryian history, Or almost about anything that anyone say about felarya Jason has no clue what there talking.

Clan

Name: (If you are in more than one list them all)
Info:

Rp Style

Give an exmaple

Last edited by Shinggaku on Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:44 pm; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chatango.shinggaku.com
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: Jason Rejonn Redo (still not finish)   Jason Rejonn Redo (still not finish) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:59 pm

((Moved to Character Discussion))
Back to top Go down
L'Ryn
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
L'Ryn

PostSubject: Re: Jason Rejonn Redo (still not finish)   Jason Rejonn Redo (still not finish) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:24 pm

I hope this is just a joke, because looking at it made my eyes melt out of my face.
Back to top Go down
Sillysausage
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Sillysausage

PostSubject: Re: Jason Rejonn Redo (still not finish)   Jason Rejonn Redo (still not finish) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:31 pm

Argh.... Oh boy, this needs a loooot of work.

For a start, I'd suggest typing it up in MS Word. That has a spell check, and this -really- needs it. I honestly don't think there is a single sentance in here that doesn't have at least one typo. That really effects the impression you get of a story or character. I've certainly had plenty of stories ruined for me because the authors were too lazy to type properly.

Quote :
History:he gain his powers by growing up.

Well... as well as having way more power than a single character has the right to have, how the hell does this work? You should tone down his powers so other characters have a fighting chance, and provide a reasonable explanation for them.

Quote :
Personality or Character traits:His pesinality is normal but what he dose is out of the ordinary he was the smartis kid in the school when he was in elimintry.He was even samarter then the high schoolers when he was 7 years old then he stop being smart and became an ardinary kid but still samart as ever

And I... I don't even know where to begin here. His personality is normal? What exactly is that? Does he care about his friends, is he vain, selfish, naive, pervy, what? You can't just have a 'normal' personality, I don't even know what that would be like. You really need to elaborate on that.
Back to top Go down
http://ironkitty.deviantart.com/
Natsume
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Jason Rejonn Redo (still not finish)   Jason Rejonn Redo (still not finish) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:47 pm

Sillysausage wrote:
Argh.... Oh boy, this needs a loooot of work.

For a start, I'd suggest typing it up in MS Word. That has a spell check, and this -really- needs it. I honestly don't think there is a single sentance in here that doesn't have at least one typo. That really effects the impression you get of a story or character. I've certainly had plenty of stories ruined for me because the authors were too lazy to type properly.

Quote :
History:he gain his powers by growing up.

Well... as well as having way more power than a single character has the right to have, how the hell does this work? You should tone down his powers so other characters have a fighting chance, and provide a reasonable explanation for them.

Quote :
Personality or Character traits:His pesinality is normal but what he dose is out of the ordinary he was the smartis kid in the school when he was in elimintry.He was even samarter then the high schoolers when he was 7 years old then he stop being smart and became an ardinary kid but still samart as ever

And I... I don't even know where to begin here. His personality is normal? What exactly is that? Does he care about his friends, is he vain, selfish, naive, pervy, what? You can't just have a 'normal' personality, I don't even know what that would be like. You really need to elaborate on that.

-sighs- I as his close friend shall take it upon my self to fix this... again.... Shinggaku is very interested in this type of thing but is (no offense) a horrible typist.. gimmie a day or two and I'll have it re submitted for him properly....
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Jason Rejonn Redo (still not finish)   Jason Rejonn Redo (still not finish) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:20 pm

Starting off small, I'm going to suggest two things:

First: Try to put some grammar or spell-check into your post. Semi-literacy is tolerable, especially if english is not your first language. The first profile for the most part is understandable, but at some points in the second you bring stuff up that's irrelevant or the spelling gets worse.

Second: Try to limit the powers some, would you kindly? The first character's first power is enough to make him unconquerable by hostile intent - and if I had to guess about his physical capabilities, I'd assume something like a Punji Pit would pose no danger to him unless maybe thrown on it. When asleep. And bound.

They could work, the profiles, but work will need to be done.
Back to top Go down
Natsume
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Jason Rejonn Redo (still not finish)   Jason Rejonn Redo (still not finish) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:05 am

Malahite wrote:
Starting off small, I'm going to suggest two things:

First: Try to put some grammar or spell-check into your post. Semi-literacy is tolerable, especially if english is not your first language. The first profile for the most part is understandable, but at some points in the second you bring stuff up that's irrelevant or the spelling gets worse.

Second: Try to limit the powers some, would you kindly? The first character's first power is enough to make him unconquerable by hostile intent - and if I had to guess about his physical capabilities, I'd assume something like a Punji Pit would pose no danger to him unless maybe thrown on it. When asleep. And bound.

They could work, the profiles, but work will need to be done.

Lol yeah he told me just today that he accidentally posted the same profile twice lolz so yeah, I'm fixing him up and making his person a bit more.. eh.. beatable ^^
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Jason Rejonn Redo (still not finish)   Jason Rejonn Redo (still not finish) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:00 pm

On first looking at this, I wonder if this wasn't accidently posted on the wrong forum...

Regardless... Yeah. This is the worst spelt thing I have ever seen in my life. This goes beyond mistake typos into the realm of just... and you repeat them.. I'll actually stop here because maybe you have some sort of disability with this. Shocked

And...I don't really care about his powers. I barely know what he looks like, or what he's like at all. This is powers with a character attached. Not a character with powers even.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jason Rejonn Redo (still not finish)   Jason Rejonn Redo (still not finish) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jason Rejonn Redo (still not finish)
Page 1 of 1